Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Benzos Fake Indian benzos

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
What are common active ingredients used in benzos from India to mimic the effects of benzos. I've had issues with severely underdosed valium. Took 12 x 5mg and was drinking on top of it. Each tablet felt like 1mg of valium. Also bought clonazepam from india and effects slowly peaked after 8 hours and felt more like a slightly spacey drunken intoxication unlike a typical benzo. Effects also lasted well over 24 hours. One beer on it dramatically increased the intoxication effects and began losing coordination and became very disinhibited. Also slept like a baby. Definetely NOT a 2mg clonazepam. Me thinks a barbiturate. Damn I need more of this mysterious wonderful substance.

What are common active ingredients used in benzos from India to mimic the effects of benzos. I've had issues with severely underdosed valium. Took 12 x 5mg and was drinking on top of it. Each tablet felt like 1mg of valium. Also bought clonazepam from india and effects slowly peaked after 8 hours and felt more like a slightly spacey drunken intoxication unlike a typical benzo. Effects also lasted well over 24 hours. One beer on it dramatically increased the intoxication effects and began losing coordination and became very disinhibited. Also slept like a baby. Definetely NOT a 2mg clonazepam. Me thinks a barbiturate. Damn I need more of this mysterious wonderful substance.
Mate, this site exists for harm reduction, not to encourage or condone taking mystery pills that have potentially dangerous effects.
Basically there's no way to tell for sure what was in the pills. We could speculate about it all day.
Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE benzos, and I LOVE getting high, and I LOVE alcohol. But if this was me? Even I wouldn't bother with these pills again.

Are you in Australia?

Mate, this site exists for harm reduction, not to encourage or condone taking mystery pills that have potentially dangerous effects.
Basically there's no way to tell for sure what was in the pills. We could speculate about it all day.
Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE benzos, and I LOVE getting high, and I LOVE alcohol. But if this was me? Even I wouldn't bother with these pills again.
The question was more along the lines of is there anyone here who have had indian benzos lab tested and what are some of the common psychoactive ingrediants they use to mimic the effects of benzos because if I could potentially gather a list then I could seek out the pure substances rather than taking chances with mystery pills that could contain barbs or antihistamines. So it is a harm reduction post. But I did throw out those tablets but am regretting it cos they were fun asf.