• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Failed drug test after 6 days without substances. Need to pass veryy important test tomorrow. Please need advice & thoughts on why did I not pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollync93

Greenlighter
I am so confused.. so after over 5 months of not using substances, I used and failed a test 6 days later. Last Friday I lapsed and smoked maybe 2 1/2 hits of what I was told was crack. Then I IV’d a little heroin and that actually turned into an overdose where I apparently turned unconscious & blue. It was my first time overdosing and I had to be Narcaned by a friend. Anyways, I looked it up on a bunchhh of a different sites and they all said these drugs should be out of my urine within 1-5 days.. more commonly 1-3.. so I thought I would of course be clean. But nooo today on Thursday I went to a new dr to get a refill on my Suboxone and he tested me and said he won’t give me a refill because my pee came positive for meth, coke, oxy, and very weirdly thc.. he also said some metabolites but he wouldn’t explain. So I’m kinda freaking out right now. I truly want to be sober, I just had a bad lapse. I have a very important drug test tomorrow that I absolutely have to pass. I don’t get it.. I’m 5’7” and only 120lbs, only used once and had 6 days sober when all the websites say 1-5.. I’ve been chugging a shit ton of water since the failed test today, went out and bought “High Voltage DETOX DOUBLE FLUSH” which I hope fucking works. Please I could take all the advice I can get, and also would like peoples thoughts on how and why the drugs aren’t out of my system yet.. thank you.

Sorry Holly, drug testing questions can't be answered here on Bluelight. We have no idea why you failed the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.