• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids F-Phenibut vs Phenibut strength

BadBoy377

Bluelighter
Hi Folks,

I recently acquired some F-Phenibut.

I wondered if anyone could advise the relative strength compared to the normal phenibut. I'm a fairly experienced and usually responsible user 4-5g a day once every couple weeks.

Anyone know what the equivalent dose of the F-Phenibut would be. 500mg?

Cheers,

BB

I'd say f-phenibut is perhaps 5 to 8 times stronger than phenibut, depending on the batches (of both).

That said, the effects are quite different. F-phenibut feels more like baclofen than it does phenibut, so it's more sedating and shorter acting than phenibut.

Nice one, thanks. The stuff I get usually is pretty decent quality and this is from the same vendor. I'll try half a g and see how it goes.

I went with 550mg in the end. Feels good but not too overwhelming a bit more sedating than usual. How much adrafinil would it be worth taking to get some work done with a nice buzz? 200mg?

I also have been taking phenibut awhile and at first I started with HCL crystals and then went to Free form. It’s more like powered sugar as opposed to the sugary type crystals. I probably take like 2-3 grams a day. Where can I get adrafinil ? Lol. Plus I order my phenibut from liftmode. How about you?

Aye? Mine's more of a soft fine powder.

You're not taking it everyday though, are you?

We don't really discuss sources on here, I think it's against the rules. Sorry.

If it's more like baclofen, be careful of toxic symptoms. The BNF lists the maximum daily dose of baclofen as 60mg. Swapping the -Cl for a -F will make it more potent by weight so maybe 55mg is a reasonable limit.

Hmmm... Overshot that then some. I'll maybe try 50mg in a few months once my tolerance drops.

My poor wee GABA receptors... Can I re-grow/upregulate/heal them somehow???

I loved Phenibut for a good few months. I would take like 5 - 10 Grams a day. I loved the stuff.
As far as I know, F-Pheni is faster to feel but shorter lasting than regular Phenibut.

Sadly the place I got it from is out of stock, but I'll check every now and then. :)

If it's more like baclofen, be careful of toxic symptoms. The BNF lists the maximum daily dose of baclofen as 60mg. Swapping the -Cl for a -F will make it more potent by weight so maybe 55mg is a reasonable limit.
I used baclofen 200mg/d and phenibut 10-20g day. Upper limit is certainly too low as 50mg barely works for me. And also in Europe they are using up to and above 500mg of baclofen daily for treatment of alcoholism. Of course if your gaba-b system is working perfectly and you don't have any tolerance 50mg might be upper limit for you but sensitivity of gaba-b system varies a lot and ex. Depressed people, alcoholics and ex-alcoholics (even after long period of abstinence), schizophrenics etc. Have reduced senstivity of gaba-b system and need higher dose of ex. baclofen to have an effect.

Even after 7 years of not using any phenibut I tried it and needed to instantly use 2-5g/d. Also same thing with baclofen; needed at least 50mg to feel any effect (after 7 years of not touching any gaba-b agonists).

Hmmm... Overshot that then some. I'll maybe try 50mg in a few months once my tolerance drops.

My poor wee GABA receptors... Can I re-grow/upregulate/heal them somehow???
I have been thinking the same. I wanted to try saclofen as it might work similarly to naltrexone for opioid tolerance and flumazenil for benzo tolerance. I am not sure if inverse agonist is needed for receptor upregulation/system resensitization but if there is some gaba-b inverse agonist I would like to try that. That could work very well.

Meh…I didn’t care for Phenibut but maybe I didn’t take enough. I did take like 2grams once though. And I was getting very good Phenibut. I did my research.

Never bought it again. And people get high on baclofen? I tried it and thought it was a waste. Probably good for what it’s meant for but didn’t do shit high wise and I took 60mg.

Meh…I didn’t care for Phenibut but maybe I didn’t take enough. I did take like 2grams once though. And I was getting very good Phenibut. I did my research.

Never bought it again. And people get high on baclofen? I tried it and thought it was a waste. Probably good for what it’s meant for but didn’t do shit high wise and I took 60mg.
Phenibut doesn't do much anything for me either in the first day or two. You have to dose it multiple times (at least in my case) at doses 2g or more for couple of days so that plasma levels build high enough and then I start to notice increase in dopamine, increased disinhibition (decreased anxiety etc.) and actually some nootropic effects. It needs to build up a little bit. If I dose only one day or one dose it does not do practically anything.

But I had a severe addiction formed by dosing phenibut daily for years and after that high dose baclofen for years. Withdrawals were severe.

Strange I was prescribed 80 - 100mg.a day of Baclofen for alcoholism and did nothing to me. 3g of phenibut makes me feel amazing once it eventually hits music is amazing, sex, zero anxiety, really sociable and motivated. Fuckin strangest chemical I have come across.

I did take 11g of phenibut it and slept for 20 hours and pissed myself twice. Next day was weird like jerky hand movements and knee and wrists goin limp I smashed teo cups of coffee. Bizarre.

As said above a very strange drug indeed, i had a phase years ago, 3-4 g and was feeling awesome, almost mdma type feeling, but i lay down for a moment and woke up after 10hrs feeling like shit.
Very difficult to describe.