• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Extremely Dry Nose and Throat from coke

Daily user here. Lately the coke I’ve been snorting makes my nose and throat incredibly dry - I’m not just talking using during winter dry air, I mean DRY. It feels like my nostrils and throat want to crack in the morning and there is absolutely no moisture in me at all. If I try to flare my nose or press on it the pain is so uncomfortable. Upon inspection I can feel and see some small scabs on the lining of my nose and am wondering what is causing this. The cocaine I’m using isn’t buffed by my guy and he claims it’s because it’s “too strong” for me and high grade (I’m sure someone else cut it) but does anyone have any ideas of what’s going on?

I do minimum 1 salt water nasal rinse every night after using and am very cognizant of clearing my nose throughout my session. When things are bad I’ll use Vaseline or a nasal spray with moisturizer in it but it doesn’t really help. I also have a humidifier next to my bed and a salt lamp. I’m crazy lol!

Thanks in advance!

how do you know if you have an infection...i feel like the hole in my nose is getting bigger...and it won't stop producing mucus....