• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Extract brown sugar from heroin?

Richburt

Greenlighter
basically this bag of shit i have has a shit ton of brown sugar in it. when smoked it it burns your throat, (Am a smoker , not a shooter)
So basically im wondering if theres any way to extract some of this sugar, maybe even half would be decent shit. I just want it to bettter quality then this, so im looking for a way to extract some of the brown sugar, without the whole chemistry method of purifying cut heroin, i am hoping for a simpler method of just extracting some of the sugar, because , while i know it is not pure,I know it was still good quality before the sugar was added. So any suggestions?? the best ive gotten so far was breaking it down and you can litterally see the brown sugar, and trying to seperate it by hand but thats ridiculous .

Assuming your in the UK/EU then sugar will dissolve in water, and your gear wont. I've never tried it but thats all I can think of without getting a chemistry set out.

If it is #4, it will disolve in water, because it can be snorted. If it is #3, maybe it won't dissolve completely in water. If that is the case, you could do a water exttract of the sugar

methanol/ethanol will dissolve heroin as salts/freebase but won't dissolve sugars as well, you can extract your heroin with methanol and evaporate it off to recover the heroin but exclude sugars

disclaimer: methanol is flammable and toxic

^ lol. Read above posts. They already told you.

To simplify. If you have base heroin (commonly in UK), it won't dissolve it water but sugar will ...

OR, as sekio said, regardless of what type of heroin you have, it dissolves in ethanol/methanol but sugar doesn't. Dissolve it, take the
Liquid containing the heroin, and evaporate it leaving behind your sugarless heroin.

Put your gear in as litttle water as possible, the sugar will dissolve and the gear wont. Filter the solution through a coffee filter or something similar. The sugar will be in the water so dry out whats left. You should be left with cleaner gear. Like I said, I've not tried this, but it should work.

Assuming is base H of course. .