• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Extra during a taper..

budsnbars712

Bluelighter
I am currently tapering from 2 mg of klonopin a day. I took 1 mg twice a day for about 4 years. I am currently on 1.25mg a day after tapering down .25mg every 3 weeks.

I am under alot of stress as I found out horrendous news and was wondering If I took an extra 2 mg if it would affect my withdrawal, or taper at all. This would be a one time thing. Any experience or advice?

i seriously doubt itll be a one time thing simply because of the simple fact you are tapering...which leads me to believe you have a problem with klonopin
addiction is a vicious cycle i can already picture whats gonna happen
you say f it ill, take a bit extra so when that wears off youll say...its ok one more time
round and round you go until you throw tapering out the window
just push through it man and continue the taper
benzo WD will make whatever youre going through look like a walk in the park

Nah, Im dependent, but I have no interest on staying on these anymore. They don't do a thing since I havent upped my dose EVER and have been on them so long. I refuse to up the dose permanently to get the desired effects as it will just be harder, and longer of a wean process. I am choosing to come off the benzo myself.

Nah, Im dependent, but I have no interest on staying on these anymore. They don't do a thing since I havent upped my dose EVER and have been on them so long. I refuse to up the dose permanently to get the desired effects as it will just be harder, and longer of a wean process. I am choosing to come off the benzo myself.
continue the taper bro trust me your brain and body will thank you for it