• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experimenting?

Joycez

Bluelighter
hey everyone! i spent the last week literally looking at threads that catch my eye and i was wondering if any of you have done meth with/and/or mixed with Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold and Flu Effervescent Tablets Citrus, Robitussin Adult Severe Multi-Symptom Cough Cold Flu Liquid, Mio energy, Bupropion, Aripiprazole, shrooms? If so i've been really curious about what you experince is like.

• Good combo or bad
  • dosage
  • how was your mental state at the time

Do you mean that exact combination of with any one of the things you mentioned?

That’s a pretty specific combination. I can speak to meth plus aripiprazole but not together with shrooms and all that other junk

Never heared of such a combination.... how did you come to the idea all this stuff to mix and take it and once?

JJ

I don't mean to sound condescending but if I had a list of worst drug combos this would be near the top.

The meth and bupropion alone is going to cause extremely uncomfortable stimulation and possibly seizures, the shrooms will amplify these feelings and surely give you a horrible panic attack. That is the best case scenario and doesn't include all the issues from the other drug products you listed.

Like I said, i'm not judging you or berating you but please do more research on these things before you go mixing a bunch of random drugs. Mixing drugs can be extremely deadly.

I had a very scary psychotic break many years ago from combining methamphetamine with Wellbutrin. I would never recommend that combo to anyone.

Do you mean that exact combination of with any one of the things you mentioned?

That’s a pretty specific combination. I can speak to meth plus aripiprazole but not together with shrooms and all that other junk
To whatever! If you only used it with one drug, multiple or don’t fuck with any of it!

Never heared of such a combination.... how did you come to the idea all this stuff to mix and take it and once?

JJ
I wasn’t! I was seeing mixed experiences and wanted to seeing if mixing (just one, not all drugs) would be a good choice or not.

I don't mean to sound condescending but if I had a list of worst drug combos this would be near the top.

The meth and bupropion alone is going to cause extremely uncomfortable stimulation and possibly seizures, the shrooms will amplify these feelings and surely give you a horrible panic attack. That is the best case scenario and doesn't include all the issues from the other drug products you listed.

Like I said, i'm not judging you or berating you but please do more research on these things before you go mixing a bunch of random drugs. Mixing drugs can be extremely deadly.
I wasn’t planning to do all of that! I should have been more specific. My bad. But anyways I’ve seen mixed reviews of each combo and wanted to see more insite on it. I’ve have my bupropion mixed (low dose) and it did nothing. My abilify made me in a dream like state almost groggy but very much awake, shrooms microdosing I’ve enjoyed, but the high of an eighth lead me to my first bad trip. And today I’ve tried it with coffee & mío energy and I’m staying at my dog like how does she look like a cute anime! lol

You​
I had a very scary psychotic break many years ago from combining methamphetamine with Wellbutrin. I would never recommend that combo to anyone.
I had a manic state a few weeks ago and took my Wellbutrin (5mg) w my meth and few hits of a bong and a Xanax (self harm is apparently my go to choice when I get into an episode) and it just made me really tired, wasnt what to feel about that one

I reckon abilify reduces the effect of meth - especially if you’ve been on a big dose for a while