• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Experiences with plugging (worth it)?

Heheheh Yeah Bob and I are the plugging Mods...bob did a good job of explaining it...if you need more info check it out here in the FAQ section here. I recommend just rolling any lubricated condom down your fingerand using that..it'll slip right in...and your finger won't smell like poop. I'd still wash your hands though...they'll probably smell like lube.
If your up to the 2 pill level, i suggest just plugging 1 pill...it'll be similar to swallowing 2 w/o pushing too much harder, and you save yourself a good 20 or so dollar. :)
Trips

Here is my experience:
I was drunk, and I did it. It wasn't pleasant, and it sure hurt! I'm pretty sure I did it all wrong. When I took my finger out (oh agony!) there were a little blood at the tip. The next thing I remembered was for a long, slow 20 minutes I saw down, squirming, my ass stinging and feeling like it's on fire, trying damn hard not to crap or to cry. Christ, I was asking everyone, why the fxxxxxk did I do it?
Then after a while I felt like I was peaking. It came on hard. Two hours later there was nothing. No come down, no rolling, just clear and sober. I would say it's the pill's fault, or maybe some of the pill got lodge up in a secret part of my ass (not a pleasant thought. That's it. I'm never trying it again.

I'd say give it a big thumbs up. And as for crushing it up in a gelcap, I personally don't worry about it although I am planning on giving it a wing next time for experimental reasons. As everyone says there will be discomfort, but not bad at all. Honestly I think a lot of people just put it up way to far. After a certain point your body just takes over and sucks it up by itself. Trust me, (warning, graphic content following) the first time I was a bit nervous because I hadn't put it up real far so I had a bit of a reentry to check. And you know what, it was all gone. Since then I've learned that after a certain point it just doesn't matter, your body will take care of the details.

What's up John from Spokane and Travis from Moscow. This is Ryan from Pullman.
Which John is this? Chances are I know you, there's a few John's I can think of from up there though.
I've tried it twice. Neither of them was very much fun, I rolled way too hard. I never take more than 1 pill though, it's not something I do often so that my tolerance is basically non existant. If you're taking two anyway, I'd guess that plugging one wouldn't hurt matters any.
[ 20 January 2002: Message edited by: Ai ]

It works but way more than I would like it too... makes me not wanna dance ect.. judt kinda sit around I personaly don't like rolling hard though, thats my 2 cents.

What's up Ryan, is this the Ryan that runs the parties boards, or a different one? This is Halo.
Anyways I've decided to plug a full one crushed in a gelcap, it will probably be the equivalent of a half anyways since the new Spokane batches are mostly speed anyways.

Different one. That Ryan's from Spokane... We get mixed up a lot, you'd be surprised how many e-mails I get from people asking me to change their pictures, shit like that. I think I'm the only Ryan on there from Pullman, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I post way too much for my own good, I'm up at like 120 since the reset, so it's not like I'm easy to miss ;)
I haven't rolled in forever (not since the orange bats were around, if that tells you anything). It's too bad most of the batches around here are ass right now, I've been getting the urge again lately. I just wish some more things came in on the level of those white omega's. Let me know if you know of anything worthwhile floating around, I'm not a big speed fan.
Anyway, putting it in a capsule seems the best way to go. If you're vegitarian, you should probably know that Vegicaps take a little while longer to disolve than regular caps.
A little KY seems to make things go pretty easily... I'd go for the smallest gelcap you can find. I used 00's since that's all I had on hand, and the size made them kind of hard to deal with. They turned sideways when I was trying to push them in, and that burned like hell.
Anyway, good luck with it... Let me know how it goes.

hehe rub some butter on your ass :D :D :D :D :D
yeah sounds stupid but hell it works :D

I told myself i would never put shit up my ass. but one day i decided to to do it. i just thought it would glide right up there. but its really fuckin hard to shove anything up your asshole. i pluged a half a pill and rolled my nuts off. so yea it works. but its not the easiest thing in the world to do. and after you plug it and you're waiting for your pill to kick in...you're afraid to sit down...or at least i was...and your butt tingles too...but that was only for a few min. i think its the best way to do it. but i dont do it every time. actually i havent done it since.