• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Experiences with plugging (worth it)?

JohnFromSpokane

Bluelighter
I've been chewing, swallowing, railing and parachuting pills for almost half a year now, but have always stayed away from plugging. Well I've found that rolling once a month, I like to drop 2, but I was wondering if I could just plug one, save myself 20 bucks and get as high? Does anyone have any reports on the effectiveness of plugging? Maybe I should take a second one just in case the high isn't what I was expecting?

whats parachuting
and can ppl say like the specifics on on it rather than just say yeah it works or doesnt
a bit of info on it

parachuting is when you crush up a pill, wrap it in a piece of toilet paper and swallow it. It's supposed to make you come up quicker, but the one time i tried it, it didn't seem to help.
Whats up john from spokane, this is travis from moscow. I know a couple john's up there that go to parties, i assume your one of them?

uhm
well this is a bit embarrassing :Q but on friday i went out to roll and beforehand i read about plugging here, i was laughing my ass off. but then after a while i started thinking :Q hey if it works why not try it?
so well.. i did :D
and it *did* work
and damn it worked REALLY well
i was tripping way longer than my mates that swallowed the pills and it felt intense..
ill do it again :D
(hope no one that knows me sees this :D )

Heck, you might as well get your moneys worth, but I don't know if it would be the equivalent of 2 pills (though in theory you get twice as much in you bloodstream)
It is much more intense, and its worth trying atleast. Why dont you plug one and take the other if its not all you expected?

What's up Bone, yeah you know me. Damnit, why do people on this forum have to know me, now I feel stupid asking questions about plugging and such :) .
Thanks for the info THC, I'm in the same boat you are. It laughed like hell when I first read it, but then again some prescription medicine is administered in a similar fashion, so why not? I'll have to give it a try here soon.

^^
Check out the "Booty bump tonight" thread below.
Happy pluggin' dude.

Sorry to ask, but i'm new at this.
What's pluggin and what makes it so effective

"Plugging" is basically putting the pill in your out hole. The walls of your anus absorb drugs and such much better without all the acid in your stomach to destroy them (and piss it out). It's the same idea as putting it in your nose, but supposedly with an even higher yield than nasal absorbtion.
Someone once posted that about ~50% of the pill is used by eating it, ~75% railing (snorting) it, and something like 90%+ by plugging it.
Plugging (and more details on how to do it) is covered in an FAQ on this site, but basically use a condom, and push the pill up at least 2 knuckles deep (otherwise it will be painful and ineffective). Or crush the pill up, put it in a capsule and push that up (less painful).
I would worry that the high would be too quick and too hard of a comedown like snorting it, so maybe I'll eat half along with it.

I'd start with half ur normal dose. I normally take 1 pill orally, but I did 1 plugging, and it was too intense (yes that can happen). SO next time I do it, I'll plug a half :)

All I can say is use a condom or some sort of lube. I tried it without any lube 2 days ago and it burns the fuck out your ass :) I prefer to use a condom, sure it feels weird but is worth it IMO :)

Sonar please tell me you crushed the pill and put it in a gel cap?
Kids, pokin a pill up yer arse is likely to lead to pain :) Put it in a capsule, and get it way way up.

I know plugging is putting it up yur out hole, but do you need to crush it and put it in a capsul..or just shove tha regular pill up there??

i'd been meaning to try plugging for ages, but when the time finally got aroudn to actually doing it, i basically couldn't be fucked to crush it and put it in a gelcap (where do i get empty gels from anyway?!), so i just put the pill on the end of a condom-covered finger and pushed it up there to the second knuckle. it was a -little- uncomfortable for about 10 minutes but nothing major, and it worked veeeery well :)

I have been thinking about trying it too, of course there is trepidation lol, cuz that's kinda weird, and the fear involved is more will it fall out? and i don't want to think about putting it far enough so it won't fall out lol...but seriously though, from what i hear it is very effective, so i think i may try it, perhaps in concert with simple ingestion or something as one pill just doesnt do it anymore
--Ken--

cherry raver u can buy caps from most health food stores
hhhhhhmmmmmmm i think im gonna be trying this one next weekend 4 sure, but all my freinds r like "na fuck ever doing that shit man" so i think i might do it with out them knowing and waiting til they go "man ur so fucked what ya have" then say to them exactly what ive done
so i guess ill be posting here soon with the results
and i hope none of my freinds see tis til after then haha

Get over your homophobic fears and do it, then laugh at your friends when you go twice as hard :)

Personally, I think crushing em up and using gelcaps is overrated. You're already shoving a finger up your ass with God knows what chemicals on the end of it, why go to all that trouble? It really doesn't hurt plugging a whole pill, it's just a little uncomfortable.

Plugging works, but is kind of painful. the pill hurts as it dissolves down there.
I've also found that when you plug a pill, whenever you go to the bathroom to take a dump, you get a brief increase in your roll, or if you are all the way down you get a quick flashback. This lasts for about a day after taking it. Probably due to your feces pushing remnants of the pill to places where they can be absorbed.

From past experiences plugging is highly effective I got bored of taking e a while ago, and then I decided to try plugging this definately for me pushed my opinions on e back up, id stopped coming up very well and getting a good strong lasting buzz, when I started plugging it gave me a push in the right direction! and my nights on e were much improved, The first time I used no lube....not advisable but since then ive used condoms or even cling film! if you push it up far enough theres no problems.
I always put mine in an emptied out paracetomol cap, I think this is a good idea and I can put in as much as I like, I wouldnt like to have to put 2 pressed pills up there when I could put them both into a 500mg cap.
I would advise anyone to try it, it is definately the most effective way of taking ecstasy, no it doesnt make you gay or dirty....well unless you dont wash your hands! :) Bob