Writing-up Experiences of the psychedelic afterglow in relation to addiction recovery

UKResearcher

Greenlighter
Dear Bluelight members,

I am a 3rd year Masters student at London South Bank University studying addiction psychology and counselling part time.
I am currently working on a research project looking into people’s experiences of the psychedelic afterglow and how it relates to their recovery from addiction.
I am looking for participants aged between 30 and 50 who are currently using, or have used psychedelics and are in recovery from addictive behaviours/problematic substance use.
Inclusion on the study will entail taking part in an interview lasting approximately 60 minutes, answering questions on your experience of the afterglow and its relationship to recovery. Full confidentiality will be upheld unless a participant discloses current harm, or intent to harm self or others.
Interviews can be held at LSBU university campus or an NHS building in Hampshire. Or via SKYPE
This study has been approved by the ethics committee at LSBU. For more details or to express interest in the study please send me a private message.

I have attached a copy of the study brief. Please read take your time to read though and PM me if you have any questions.

Moderators/Admin - Please let me know if you require further information

I look forward to hearing from you.

UKResearcher

Attachments

• Study Brief - Signed.pdf
    222.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: