• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experienced Cocaine users needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henryford

Greenlighter
So I got introduced to a new dealer and he is the guy that supplies all the dealers I've gone through since I first started two years ago. I got a gram to start with and when I put it on my car manual the smell was strong. It smelled strongly of paint and just smelling it gave me a rush. I licked the baggie it was in and it numbed my mouth pretty good. When I inspected it I noticed it looked was very shiny like a pearl. I flashed my light on it and it was beautiful. I searched up Fishscale cocaine and what I had in front of me was what came up in my search results. I crushed some up took a bump and instantly felt the effects. No nose burn unlike all the other shit I was getting before. I was already high after a couple bumps which usually would take 5 in each nostril of the shit I was getting before. My nose would always bleed after a session and burn like hell for most of the night. This new stuff not a single drop of blood or burning in my nostrils. I took a picture of it for you to see what I had. http://image.doc2pdf.net/temp/image.jjpg

Last edited:
As stated before no one is going to be able to tell even if you have an active substance based on a picture. These discussions are not allowed you need to stop asking this question and just do the cocaine and draw the conclusion yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.