• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Experienced Cocaine Users - I have a question

This is common because the nose is totally numbed. You can litteraly plow the inside of your nose without feeling a thing. ).
Haha, been there too many times, taking keybumps in the bar bathroom with a pocket knife going back out to your friends with blood leaking out of one nostril.

So I had a hunch so I did a few searches to get some info. Now a few years ago, well actually all that I'll say is that a friend got a large quantity of pure, or at least 98-99% pure, cocaine. We did it like crazy. For months on end and many many times a day. We never got pain even after all that time and only he got a nose bleed maybe 3 times total (he was snorting hydrocodone occasionally too tho, something I know better than to do). So there is either something going on with your nose or I'm wondering if its being cut with meth- which I believe could be a possibility since it's cheaper than coke (at least where I come from). Now around that same time I tried snorting meth myself and it was probably the most painful thing I have ever snorted. So its not much to go on but I thought it could help.

I've been snorting Ritalin for several weeks straight. What has set it aside from ANY other substance I've snorted is this; there is no irritation, no allergic reactions(rhinitis, sinusitis, the like) at all. Unusual to say the least.
Only problem I've had is SOME, but not much rebound congestion after I call it a night.

Compared to the various other substances I've insufflated(oxymorphone, oxycodone, dilaudid....probably others I don't care to recall as well) this stuff is like snorting a cloud...I almost just like snorting it, which is unusual for someone with such a long history of chronic allergies etc...such as myself.

But my allergies have never been better....I probably owe most of this to my opiate use...sucks, but they do wonders for sinus/allergies IME.

I have, however, accidentally cut my nose with a straw, gel capsule, the like. Happened on 2 separate occasions within the last month or 2, each time healed within days, even able to return to that nostril in as short as 48 hours or so. That accounted for the only nosebleed.

Aside from that, what OP is experiencing, most likely, is the dryness and/or dried rock-hard boogers stuck in you're nasal septum. When you breath, sneeze, blow or whatever, they attempt to break loose, but are stuck to you're membranes like super glue.
I recommend breathing in steam for 10 minutes, a normal pot will do.

IME as a 20+ year allergy sufferer, the Saline that so many recommend is practically useless....it moistureises the septum for as long as the saline is in there, then it gets even DRIER...like washing you're hands all the time...they get drier, thus making the problem even worse.

So breath steam, make sure you're getting plenty of vitamins etc.. in your diet.

P.S. street drugs are dirty....only times I've snorted street drugs...BAM! Sinusitis. Search for a pharmaceutical option. Even dirty pills are clean, people inject these things....not many people Inject dirty little gram bags of blow. Some do...just not the kind of people you wanna hang around!