Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Expanding your bluelight horizons - Sports & Gaming

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Next up in the series is Sports & Gaming :)

Do you like sports? Do you love sports? Do you waste too much of your day reading about, watching or playing sports? If so, then have we got a forum for you!! I could ask you the same question about computer games as we also cover those, but for me, sports are much more all encompassing!

Fellow Aussies, I know that you are sports mad, if you aren't, get a passport and get out of the country ;) so please come over and join in some of our fantastic conversations in the Sports and Gaming forum and help move the focus away from just everything American - not that there is anything wrong with most American sports :)

Here are a few examples of top threads from the Sports and Gaming forum that I hope you'll find interesting:

Fucking Australians have ruined cricket

The official No Limit Texas Hold 'Em thread

SuperBowl: New York Football Giants VS New England Patriots

English Premier League football

What's your country's sorriest excuse for a sport?

These threads and many more (some even involving computer games ;)) await your viewing and posting pleasure in the Sports and Gaming forum, so please broaden your horizons and come and play with us :)

Your Sports and Gaming mods are Chaos Butterfly and Axl Blaze

The cricket thread makes for some very entertaining reading :D

Hmmm, this may have nothing to do with this thread, but did you notice

Cricket
"Victorian police are cracking down on unruly cricket patrons, threatening to issue fines to all fans they evict from the MCG.

The action follows the eviction of 189 people, including a lone woman, from the ground during Sunday night's one-day tri-series cricket match between Australia and India, because of poor behaviour.

Sixteen of the evictees have been charged, and several more will be charged on summons with a range of offences including drunkenness.

A crowd of 49,329 watched the match"

St Kilda Festival

MELBOURNE'S biggest street party got even bigger yesterday, with record crowds flocking to the foreshore for the St Kilda Festival.

A perfect blue sky encouraged thousands of fun-lovers to the beach, with organisers estimating crowds of more than 380,000 by 5pm.

The 27th annual festival featured live music, dancing, extreme sports and markets. And with free entertainment all day, crowds were arriving early for the event.

Inspector Greg Parr said people flocked from 10am, and were well-behaved during the day.

"We've had no problems whatsoever - we've been keeping an eye out for alcohol on the street, but there's been no evidence of too much drinking," he said.

"Everyone just seems happy to have fun."

9 arrests.

Hmmm me thinks the happy people and I imagine plenty of the "under some sort of influence" at the festival are a better crowd by far :)

Perhaps that would be a good topic to bring up in that cricket thread for example :)

I Only Really Like Watchin' Cricket When I'm Bent. Then It's Like Chess With REAL Men

^
You like
'The Cricket Thread',
don't you,
Capt'n P.
;)