Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

Right on! :)

Now I'm trying to follow up with more intense exercises during the days I'm not swimming. After a spin class, swimming becomes simply recreational. It's fun but not really exercising like I was expecting..

i went for a run today for the first time in a week or something, rly needed it, have been in the dumps .

Last edited:
Good for you Mysterie!

I have found in exercises a great source of joy and it's been helping me a lot on my journey.

Right on! :)

Now I'm trying to follow up with more intense exercises during the days I'm not swimming. After a spin class, swimming becomes simply recreational. It's fun but not really exercising like I was expecting..
crosstraining might be a good idea or maybe martial arts? Im quite happy with my exercises atm. I thought about martial arts etc but I have other goals for the following years.

Back to the gym tomorrow. Rest monday back tuesday wed thurs and possibly friday for hot yoga

Hey Mysterie and Erik, I wish we could go for a run in the woods! today was sunny as i ran thru the ancient groves :)

That must also be nice when it's all covered by snow and you can do some Snowshoeing. :)

I'll get back to the gym tomorrow. I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this. Pretty much actually.

Last edited:
^once you get sucked into working out it will be part of your lifestyle. I always go nuts whenever I cant workout for a week. That and I feel gross lol!

Did my own spin sesh today then a few core exercises. Tomorrow will be full core exercises, Tuesday spin class, wed core exercises, Thursday hot yoga then spin class after then friday core exercises. I think Ill pass Saturday and Sunday but ya never know, Im a nut job lol.

Cool!

Exercising makes me feel good and in a great mood. Erases the daily stress. ;)

Last edited:
I used to love running everyday but I can't anymore as I had a knee surgery few years ago.

I took the day off today :) and will go for 2 periods of swimming, hidro and free style.

^im getting back into running actually. Theres a marathon on sept called the fun run and i think its about 5k or 10k. My boss is an avid runner and shes in amazing shape at 50. Im starting to get back into running in two days. I want to impress her lol

^With all those spin classes you've been doing -- you will definitely make it. :)

As planned, 2 periods of swimming yesterday and hidrogyn this evening right after work. Feels great!

Have just come back from my second 'round'. This is fun!!
Work out aerobics and swimming. :)

Last edited:
noice Erik!

Back tomorrow for a full cardio workout and weights!

Just got out of the gym. I worked on my chest, biceps, and triceps. I know I'm gonna be sore, I love it though.

^ Yes it's a good feeling.

I'm working out with weights in the pool (rubber but heavier under water). It's a really nice combination.

And free style swimming every other day. These exercises are really making my days better.

I wish I'd had that energy before!! :)

Last edited:
I planned to do the exercises in the morning but I went for my brazilian wax sesh so I can't do intense exercises today. I am planning to do some weight lifting though, something that doesn't require sweating so all is good!

indoor soccer today, i am not used to short intense spurts of exercise; we lost, but it was fun.

It's really fun to go out and do something different, specially on weekends.
I still find it a little difficult on Sundays when everything is slow, quiet and boring from my perspective.