Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction vs. The Endorphin Factory

I have been crushing it at work. Looking and fealing really good.

Stomach should be a washboard by xmas.

Still going to lift a few extercises at the gym and jog.. but there is so much varied streaching and exercise at work that im doing great.

Back to the gym today after resting yesterday. Im glad theres sauna in the gym after working out to relax

Doing what I do for a living I'm getting pretty tight.

Lost a bunch of my bulk and lingering fat.. down from 260 lbs to 245 lbs ( 118 kg to 111 kg).. noticeably stronger.. core is as strong as it ever has been.

Chiseled by the the new year. %)

spinning class was very tough today. I usually go for 45 min but this time it was an hour. Lots of leg power training but it'll make me stronger. Cant wait to go on Monday again!

^ Sounds like fun swimming in the river.

I´m managing to swim every other day, but limited to the pool area. Have done it for almost 1.5 hour on Saturdays.

Last edited:
Just broke 100km cycling for the first time. Not really feeling great emotionally right now, but this is like a big thing for me that I'm probably going to feel really good about when I look back on it :)

^Wow--that's impressive! I'm ashamed to say that my bike now has cobwebs on it in the garage.:(

Just broke 100km cycling for the first time. Not really feeling great emotionally right now, but this is like a big thing for me that I'm probably going to feel really good about when I look back on it :)

That's great! :) As someone recently told me, it's not only the exercise itself that will bring our satisfaction back, but the hobbies you make out of it. Whatever keeps you motivated so we can recover our natural endorphin, something to make us feel good.

Last edited:
planned to go today but I want to give myself a break for the long weekend. Back again next week for sure. Gym, hot yoga and spin class

Finally engaging in exercising every other day. During the weekends I normally just go for long walks or ride my bike. Having a balanced life is not as easy as it looks.

Last edited:
Spin class was intense wooh! Planning to go for a challenge hike on Saturday to beat my record. I really gotta commit to waking up super early hahaha

^I guess it´s easier to wake up earlier on weekends when it´s not 'mandatory'.

I have now extended the swimming to 1.5 hour(s) every other day. I´m feeling great. :)

Just hiked horsetooth.. some nice vert and a five mile round trip. One rattler acting all bad ass. I feel great, just what the Dr ordered.

horsetooth-photo.jpg

I went and cancelled my gym membership today as I no longer need or use it. The counter person took a look at my intake photo and required me to show an Id as he was so sceptical we were the same person :)<3:)

What a progress!!

I'm getting there someday.. just got back from my swimming. Feels good afterwards. ;)

Last edited:
I, as well as those close to me, can notice the difference in my mood and affect when I am or am not working out... I want to get back into the gym, but I cant do planet fitness, which is the cheapest around, due to social anxiety. I'm saving for the $110 6 month membership at my gym. It just feels like costly expediences keep getting in my way

rest today back tomorrow for either hot yoga and spin class or doubling the spin class. I am so awesome!!!

^ I've done spin once last week but I thought it was an advanced class. I think I lost 1000 calories :)

Today I did Pilates at work today and quite liked it! Not as light as had thought but definitely duable for 40 minutes.

Last edited:
^it's amazing isnt it? That's how I feel whenever I go to every class you burn so much calories!