• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Evad - RIP <3

Wow, I've not been on bluelight in about 4 years and just came back to see this. RIP Evad. We disagreed on a lot of things but you were a good guy. Sorry we left it on such bad terms.

:(

Today, Dave, I wanted to honor the love that you took with you and the love that you left behind. Sometimes it takes years to make a good friend and sometimes life splits two people open at the same time and they go right to the deepest place---no holds barred. You and Caleb left with many hearts in your grips. The sweet girl you left behind will more than likely be having a hard day today. I want you to know how her love still shines, for you and for everyone else in her life lucky enough to feel that warmth. You left us too soon and you left a wake of sadness but you also left so very well loved. <3<3<3

Been away for some time... but would've never expected this...

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Never did make that mutual meet did we, Dave?

Fuck.

First time I ever recall typing your name the right way round.

<3<3<3

Also,

Effie: <3<3<3

What else is there?

<3

Ahhh Shambles I'm so sorry you've only just heard :( <3

And thank you Herbavore <3

And happy Valentines Day baby <3<3<3

6 months. I think about you every day baby. You lit up my world, there are so many happy memories. I wish I had better words. You were amazing. Thank you <3

I have no idea what I have been doing to fill those 6 months, but I can't remember what life was like before I lost you now...

Everyone still talks about you all the time. Everyone loves you. I love you <3 <3 <3

I know I keep posting here but gotta tell you darlin', I am now EADD mod! Hope you don't mind me modding your forum haha.. I hope you are pleased and proud. Feel free to mod through me!!

Spoke to your sis yesterday, she is amazing. Been talking to a lot of EADDers about you. No one forgets. As if we ever would.

Love <3 <3 <3

Summat kinda poetic in the passing of the EADDstick down the ages there, Ms Eff <3

Six months? Jeeberz. Not even been six weeks since I found out. Teach me for being such a drugpiggy :|

EvaDave <3

Was just thinking about Dave today, I really miss his posts around here.

PS great to see you back around on here Shambles :)

Effie I hope you are doing well

Miss you so much darlin'. You've got company - you never met him but a wonderful friend of mine, Sam, died yesterday :( You two would get on brilliantly. He loved gabba too and was one of the loveliest people I know. Give each other a hug from me ey? <3 <3 <3

It was my birthday at the weekend baby. I celebrated it by getting wasted with friends cos I knew you wouldn't want me sitting in alone but it was not the same. I miss you insane amounts and it's getting worse. I love you <3 :( <3

really miss you mate, i keep a note you once mailed me sayin 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MGATZ LOLZ' with a big smiley face in the corner pinned to my massive pinboard. It makes me smile whenever I look at it, sad too, but happy to have known you and been able to call you my friend.

I miss you, i wish the universe could be kind enogh to give you back to us.

Evad, so sorry it's taken me this long to post, I've not been around here for some time but I remember the old days of EADD.

Just wanted to say even though I've not been here for years I remember seeing you around like it was yesterday, please my man RIP all the care and love to your friends and family.

Fair well dude

Darlin', at the end of this month it will be 9 months since you died. I don't know what to say except I still remember the shock and pain like it was yesterday. Miss you so much it's unreal but I'm doing okay, promise. <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Darlin', at the end of this month it will be 10 months since you died. I don't know what to say except I still remember the shock and pain like it was yesterday. Miss you so much it's unreal but I'm doing okay, promise. <3 <3 <3

Staying round yours last weekend really made all this very real for me, my thoughts are with you Effie <3

I'd always said I'd never post in anything like this, though there hasn't ever been anything like this. I read the first few pages of this all these months ago but never been back. Here I am though, and apparently i've forgotten how to write. I'll miss you, and try not to get annoyed with the platitudes from people who never knew you. I saw an utter cunt in a smiley face bobble hat today, it's your fault I smiled at it.

Edit: Not platitudes here, obviously(I hope), I'm glad i finally read the whole thing.

Last edited:
^ indeed, platitudes would have been an insult. dave was too fucking awesome for that.

had a lush few days with your bromance partner dan, dave, he says i am getting back to my old self again and he's so happy about it. i am, but i am also forever changed. i still miss you so much it's insane. we'd both give absolutely anything just to have you back for a day. love you always xxxxxxxx