• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoria- legal or not?

ugly

Bluelighter
I used the advanced search carefully and did not find this thread.

Mods: If this is in the wrong place or you don't like it, mod it. That's what you do.

Isn't marijuana illegal because of the euphoria people get? And don't people risk a lot for substances so they can feel euphoric for awhile?

How did euphoria become illegal?

Why is euphoria not protected by our "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" important U.S. phrase?

Is euphoria discussed in rehabs? If it is, do inpatients get told that euphoria is wrong? If it is not, how do they manage to skip it?

By euphoria, I know it as this: increased patience, increased sense of humor, strong feeling of wellness, happiness and contentment.

In my case, cannabis causes euphoria. So does Ecstasy but it's hard to find and gives me a hangover of stupidity. With cannabis I can feel euphoric for a little while and I get a hunger hangover that makes food taste much better.

Why have people voted against euphoria, and how can it be brought into mainstream culture in a positive way?

Alcohol induces euphoria too.. They just wanted keep addiction to a minimum by outlawing other drugs, and they tried to ban the last one but they had to change it back because of the complaints.

Now they just don't want to admit they have lost "the war on drugs" and are only making things worse by not education people (subjectively) when it comes to drugs..

seems like a throw back to the victorian era where anything pleasurable was greatly feared, like orgasm for example. For some reason in religion (various) there is this idea of purposely denying yourself pleasure or euphoria as a sign of your faith to God.

However drugs aren't illegal because they are euphoric. Alcohol is euphoric and is legal. As well, not all drugs provide euphoria. Drugs are illegal for political and financial reasons. I think originally it had a lot to do with race. The US banned marijuana to discriminate against mexicans, used cocaine to discriminate against blacks and i'm sure there are plenty of other examples. Politically, getting high may threaten political systems as people who are oppressed may come to realize there is a way out. Alternatively, drugs can be used to keep the oppressed from doing anything about their life.

I think fear and ignorance perpetuate the current drug laws and also created them in the first place. However, there are now financial reasons to keep the drug war going which only strengthens it. It's a convoluted and complicated issue but i don't think denying people euphoria has a whole lot to do with it any more.

I have read a number of articles about the birth of drug laws and so far my research indicates that drug laws were racially motivated to allow maximum numbers of unwhite people to populate jails.

I have read Justice Dept docs, DEA docs, law docs, narc docs, and no body on that side of the issue is discussing the foundation the laws were built on except to say that unwhite people do more illegal activity including drug activity, proving that white people are chaste, moral and good. Also, cannabis is responsible for every junky. Every junky everywhere everytime got their start on cannabis. People who are in authority over us, you feel me? A U T H O R I T Y over you and me, really and sincerely believe they ALL started on marijuana and had there been no marijuana, there would be no junkies.

A person employed in the field of law said this to me, which confirmed the research I've done on it so far.

The current drug laws are going to seem tame when you see the changes in drug policies during the next 10 years. Look around... Amsterdam is closing up shop for foreigners, California is seeing it's dispensaries closed down. Northern California is outlawing outdoor grows altogether. I keep reading these things and seeing politics work against cannabis at every junction.

The DEA says it has no medicinal value. For people who feel euphoria from weed, the euphoria itself is medicinal. It's a xanax. It's a cocktail. It's a Sominex. The euphoria from the cannabis IS the medicine and IS valuable as a euphoric. "Euphoric" should be a class of drugs, just like diuretics, sedatives, NSAIDS, etc. We the people should have the choice to use euphorics if we so desire. Each class of drug has a healing effect. Those are federally legal. Euphorics have their healing effect but are NOT federally legal and the schedule says they have absolutely NO value.

What has absolutely no value? Look around... our president...ok he's Black but he hasn't stood up for medical marijuana like he said he would during his campaign, so he lies like he's white. The house and the senate have no value. Hillary has no value. We have an election coming up, and there's no one to vote for, there's not anyone trustworthy anywhere in this campaign, in D.C. on Wall Street....

Something needs to really change. Our world is a huge clusterfuck.

And I need to be medicated to deal with it.

Also, cannabis is responsible for every junky. Every junky everywhere everytime got their start on cannabis. People who are in authority over us, you feel me? A U T H O R I T Y over you and me, really and sincerely believe they ALL started on marijuana and had there been no marijuana, there would be no junkies.
Well that's something ALOT of people who don't use anything sincerely believe. But lol @ "no marihuana = no junkies", haha how stupid can you be.

The current drug laws are going to seem tame when you see the changes in drug policies during the next 10 years. Look around... Amsterdam is closing up shop for foreigners, California is seeing it's dispensaries closed down. Northern California is outlawing outdoor grows altogether. I keep reading these things and seeing politics work against cannabis at every junction.

The DEA says it has no medicinal value. For people who feel euphoria from weed, the euphoria itself is medicinal. It's a xanax. It's a cocktail. It's a Sominex. The euphoria from the cannabis IS the medicine and IS valuable as a euphoric. "Euphoric" should be a class of drugs, just like diuretics, sedatives, NSAIDS, etc. We the people should have the choice to use euphorics if we so desire. Each class of drug has a healing effect. Those are federally legal. Euphorics have their healing effect but are NOT federally legal and the schedule says they have absolutely NO value.

I'm with you on this, and I think pretty much everyone on bluelight will agree. I also think psychedelics could be benificial for psychological problems. I've SEEN my best friend come out of a 2 year depression and get back on his feet after tripping on LSD for the first time. So yeah, every drug has its benefits. Since using drugs already is a personal choice, they shouldn't limit the availability by making it illegal. That way I think alot less addicts would exist today. I really do.

Now you have to build up a stash to be 'good' for a while. And alot of people substitute their DOC with something else when their DOC isn't available. If it was legal, you wouldn't have to care about "howmuch you have left", or howmuch your dealer has left for that matter..

The dutch coffeeshops closing up for foreigners can ONLY lead to more criminals who will try to rip you off by "buying weed for you". (There were always people like that. Even when it was still legal for foreigners to buy weed there were criminals standing outside, ripping off underaged people. I can't imagine what it must be like now..)

What has absolutely no value? Look around... our president...ok he's Black but he hasn't stood up for medical marijuana like he said he would during his campaign, so he lies like he's white. The house and the senate have no value. Hillary has no value. We have an election coming up, and there's no one to vote for, there's not anyone trustworthy anywhere in this campaign, in D.C. on Wall Street....

Something needs to really change. Our world is a huge clusterfuck.

And I need to be medicated to deal with it.

Yes, everything about the way the government handles drugs is just wrong.. Though I'm not an American, the criminal activities that happen on a daily basis coming forth from the illegal drug trade speak for themselves.

"Can't cope? don't mope, there's hope.. Smoke dope." (This isn't real advice lol. Just a catchy quote I picked up somewhere. :p)

They made it illegal because they think it's not "natural".
When it is.
You can feel euphoria without drugs.
sex, good food, love, ect.

Yep, missy, you can feel euphoria without "drugs" if that is what you are calling cannabis.

Sex and good food and love all take a lot of work.

Smoking a bowl of medicinal herb is easy.

I submit that easy is better.