• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam storage on sweet tarts.

OntarioGuy

Bluelighter
hey guys, so last summer i put about 25 grams worth of etizolam onto hell of alot of Sweet tart candy (25 grams made into pg solution) now, I made the sweet tarts buy dissolving the etizolam in pure isopropyl alcohol (maybe not the best choice) at 20 mgs per ml. I then used a diabetic syringe to pipette 0.1 mls of the solution onto a sweet tart. aloowing it to evaporate to produce 2 mg etizolam sweet tarts.

I currently have quite a stash of them kicking around, and my question is do you guys think they will still be good? each sweet tart was allowed to airdry and evap completely before being individually wrapped in tin foil and then placed into zip lock bags. I actually got them at a very discounted rate from the person who originally took them off my hands. I opened up several and they look fine, i mean, u can see where they were dosed. but on one of the blue tarts i could se an almost yellowish tinge, similar to what happens to ALD 52 if anyones familiar with that. that substance retains its potency tho. I did test one and feel very relaxed, and i dont wanna take any more and get benzoed out. so im guessing they are still active.

would they degrade? would the breakdown products be psychoactive or useless? Im sure benzo tablets sit on the counters of pharmacy quite a while and would even be fine after expiring. Im hoping since it was warapped in foil and kept in a bag they should be somewhat ok. Im assuming the person i got them from did not use freezer storage

I can't speak too much about the sweet tarts (not sure what they are) but etizolam as a chemical will basically last forever if stored even just in a drawer somewhere. Benzos in general are not delicate chemicals that go bad easily. The dates on the pharma packets are meaningless. Pharma companies only test drugs as keeping their potency for three years so that hospitals and pharmacies have chuck them out and buy more needlessly. It's just a way to make more money.

The only pharma drugs that actually do go bad are things like antibiotics, and with illicit drugs you only really need to worry about LSD and its analogues. Your ALD-52 for example should be stored carefully in tinfoil and away from heat or will degrade fast. But benzos you don't need to worry about.