• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Etizolam Discussion & Other Research Chemicals

mdgillispie

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! I am a newbie to the bluelight community, although I have visited the site hundreds of times.

I would like this discussion to be about the following:

Etizolam Information, Facts, and Experiences

Other Benzo-Like Research Chemicals

Experience with different opiate/benzo like RC's

and GO...

I am currently taking Suboxone for opiate dependence and Etizolam for anxiety. I had a bad experience with Xanax abuse when I was prescribed, so I am trying this out to see if I can keep it under control. I'm curious about other benzo-like research chemicals and their equivalency to other actual prescribed benzodiazepines.

if you had problem with xanax you will undoubtably have an issue with etiz, esp since you will be able to purchase as much as you want.

So far, so good. I've been able to control it with taking 2mg every 4-6 hours (or as needed) so I've done well so far.

So far, so good. I've been able to control it with taking 2mg every 4-6 hours (or as needed) so I've done well so far.

Taking benzos daily is definitely going to lead to a psychical dependency again. Just be careful, etizolam is no exception, even if it isn't directly a benzo.

I'm well aware of the risk, but I need them for anxiety and sleep, but was trying to use them as an alternative to Xanax. They are easier to control my dosage than Xanax or Klonopin.