• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolam alternative

What are you looking for into Etizolam?
As a sedative? I don't do much for me maybe it's different for you all.
As anxiolitic, yes it's true. But needing a solide dose.
Also I found delusion of sobriety pronounced, mainly if you have just a drink.
Memory, same, don't have a drink..
I don't find it less "dangerous" in its effects than say Clonaz at right dosage.

So only advantage for those with no good scale etc would be Etiz maybe..as some dosage errors would be ok into solution.
Not so with Clonazolam, better have a good scale, or titrate slowly..

All good.

They also banned flualprazolam along with etizolam
Seriously ?
Ho..damn it..
I just wanted to stock a bit, nice benzo to get to sleep, very potent..nice afterglow.

Etiz as day benzo, low dose for anxiety, and Flualprazolam was my choice as sedative, after long trials with many different benzos..

Thanks for sharing this info!

Seriously ?
Ho..damn it..
I just wanted to stock a bit, nice benzo to get to sleep, very potent..nice afterglow.

Etiz as day benzo, low dose for anxiety, and Flualprazolam was my choice as sedative, after long trials with many different benzos..

Thanks for sharing this info!
Yes, no problem. A domestic vendor who only had etiz and flualp, recently ran out of etiz so I asked when he was restocking and told me that doesn't know cuz it has been banned in China along with flualp. At least he still has some flualp left so better stock up before he runs out!

Last edited:
Useless reply but Lorazepam is a lot like Etizolam. More sedating and more muscle relaxation.

Otherwise maybe Oxazepam is even more near , but both are prescription only. sadly

Useless reply but Lorazepam is a lot like Etizolam. More sedating and more muscle relaxation.

Otherwise maybe Oxazepam is even more near , but both are prescription only. sadly
I find Lorazepam lasting longer.
But faster come up sublingually than Lorazepam and that's pretty useful.

Maybe even faster acting than Alprazolam (which can have a pretty awesome come-up of 10-15 min, depending on people, sublingual, average come-up 1h, lasting maybe 3-4 hours at best with 2 hours of come-down).
Regarding Alprazolam and Flualprazolam, don't geet fooled by the name.
The last one last more than 8h full effect at least, and very sedating compared to Alprazolam.
Also for same anti anxiety effect the memory impairment is bigger, but even with the sedation, you have kind of delusion of sobriety.
Like Clonazolam...

It's ok for sleeping.
And nothing to do next day if you take it too late.

Just try it everyone asking.
You will see it as nothing to do with Alprazolam or Etizolam.
Just commercial name.

All good, please pay attention these are active a very low dosage, not like Flubromazolam, and other short acting one or even Clonaz ok not so "hazardous", but 2mg could be way too much..doing stupid thinks more so it a drink with it.' so make liquide volumetric solution please, as I know most don't have a accurate sub mg scale..it costs a lot I know..

That's why pay attention with that "fake Alprazolam".
Approx 2-3 time as stronger.
(2 times for anxyolis and 3 times for all the bad side effects you don't want during the day..)

But the search is for uncontrolled substances, not like Lorazepam, long time prescribed, so also schedeled..

All good, one more time please don't fuck with flua like the name suggests.you can.

Last edited:
Could anybody, who never used benzos recreationally, but used etizolam for sleep in small dosages (under 1mg) for a significant length of time and later switched to Ambien, please compare the two?

Deschloroetizolam is an amazing substance. Slightly more pleasurable than Etizolam, not as potent, longer acting / longer half-life. De-chlorinated Etizolam is fabulous. If you don’t like it, your stuff is bunk.

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizolam 6mg

Alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg
Diazepam (Valium) 10mg
Diclazepam 1mg
Lorazepam (Ativan) 1mg

My benzo inventory I am fond of. Also can’t forget genuine Clonazepam 0.5mg (Klonapin) K-Pins are great :)

Current cocktail of choice:
Methadone 80mg
Dexedrine 10mg IR
Xanax 0.5mg
Gabapentin 300mg
Jin 2.5oz & Canada Dry
Belmont cigarette

Glock 21 .45 Auto in hand (after cleaning on coffee table) , watching American Military Channel while everything is peaking after my cigarette lol

Reminds me the kind of shit I'd do while on methadone, except instead of the glock it would be colt 1911.45 gov.

I bought all the guns I own while on methadone. Not sure why methadone made me buy so many guns. Also, it made me eat alot of food and watch alot of TV. Helped me enjoy the simple pleasures in life? (Now I can barely enjoy the complicated pleasures in life, let alone the simple ones -- i miss methadone sometimes.)

Reminds me the kind of shit I'd do while on methadone, except instead of the glock it would be colt 1911.45 gov.

I bought all the guns I own while on methadone. Not sure why methadone made me buy so many guns. Also, it made me eat alot of food and watch alot of TV. Helped me enjoy the simple pleasures in life? (Now I can barely enjoy the complicated pleasures in life, let alone the simple ones -- i miss methadone sometimes.)
Ha ha ha ……Yes man. lol. Too funny.

for me, I was 19 and got my restricted license on my bday, couldn’t wait. At the time I was in sales and made approx 1k in liquid cash daily (no shit)…and a 20-25 year old kid with a love affair with hi-end firearms and Al Simmons gun shop that to me, was ToysRus ha ha, Colt AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine, Benelli M4 Super 90, Hk MARK 23 SOCOM .45 Auto….and yes, the most iconic pistol EVER….the legendary Colt M1911A1 .45 ACP that is the flagship of the USA

over 100 Years of Service…..John Brownings M1911 .45 ACP ….that MASSIVE 230 grain .45 cal ball of lead, double the weight of the European 9mm Luger 115 grain FMJ

Colt Series 70 Reproduction (blued & stainless) / Hands Down the Sexiest Classiest work of art
Colt XSE Government Model .45 ACP Stainless, a combat / home defender
Colt M1991 .45 ACP Series 80 (blued)
Colt Government Model M1911A1 .45 ACP (blued)

several Springfield Armory 1911’s, G.I. Model OD Green .45 ACP, Mil-Spec Parkerized, Loaded Stainless model, and a Kimber Custom II Black .45 Auto

after the Beretta M9 (92F 9mm Parabellum) replaced the legendary Colt 1911 .45 in 1985 combat tested results were that little 9mm wasn’t dropping people all fucked up on Khat (amphetamines) and opium, they needed a heavier slug, larger calibre with that massive .45 ACP cartridge

today they use lots of 9mm, Sig P226 / Mk25 Navy, the Glock 19 9mm…..BUT, all Spec-Ops, SOCOM, Elite units in CQB close quarters, clearing rooms with a suppressed Colt M4A1 Commando 5.56mm NATO ….theyre all rocking .45 ACP in the desert tan Colt M45 1911 pistol equipped with factory night sights. the Glock 21 .45 Auto with its impressive 13+1 capacit, super lightweight, reliable, factory night sights, Streamlight M3X Tactical Illuminator 120 lumins of blinding white light.

a sub-compact Glock 27 .40 cal in an ankle holster 10 rounds of .40 cal 180 hollow points in the palm of your hand, concealed in an ankle holster, night sights, best backup gun on earth.

but the Hk MARK 23 .45 Auto Special Operations offensive pistol is on an entire different level. 100 yards, even 200 yards bench with a spotter….I can place 10 rounds centre mass on a human sized target from 2 football fields away 200 yards with Speer 200 grain +P Gold Dot .45 Auto @ 1,050 feet per second, a few inch elevation hold over the head, at 200 yards…..centre mass.

at Silverdale outdoor 100-200 yard range there’s also a steel gong I like to “Ping” !!!! with my M14 battle rifle 7.62mm, M4 Carbine 5.56mm using iron sights (which is easy). but pistol shooting at 100 yards standing up tactical stance takes a skilled operator for consistent, well placed hits, and with relative speed. The Beretta M9 9mm doesn’t fair too well….the heavy, all steel American Colt M1911 Government Model .45 ACP is just pure f@ckn sex. Just lobbing out those massive .45 calibre hardball ammunition with solid consistent centre mass hits at 100 yards. End zone to end zone standing up holding that 100 year + old design John Browning designed for Colt.

the most accurate .45 Automatic pistols …..the Colt 1911 Govt .45 ACP is an American Icon

obviously the match grade $3,000 German Hk MARK 23 .45 Auto SOCOM offensive combat pistol equipped with Knights Armament sound suppressor (silencer) and the LAM Laser Aiming Module (like a 7K USD package)

the Glock 21 .45 Auto with its super lightweight polymer frame and impressive 13-round magazine (Colts 7-round), in the lightweight full sized Glock 21 you have a constant stream of 14 rounds of massive .45 Cal 230 grain +P hollow point slugs. I owned the G21 three times over the years lol, two Hk MARK 23’s, 5+ Colt 1911’s

CANADA AH lol, I have 5 gun vaults, over 30k worth of hi-end precision weapon systems. Everything I own is USGI Mil-Spec. All special operations type firearms. over 500,000 rounds of factory ammunition discharged, Federal AE, Winchester USA, Remington UMC, and U.S. Military Lake City 5.56mm 62 grain FMJ “Green Tips” with steel penetrating tip (not a true “black tip” armour piercing round) and 7.62mm 147 grain FMJ with NATO cross head stamp on case by primer

I just LOVE firearms, the sport of shooting sports, skeet/trap shooting orange clays, combat pistol shooting, the ballistic science of what a projectile does as it exits the bore, calibre, weight, design, velocity, elevation, distance to target, and the mechanics of a firearm. like a brand new BMW M3, oiling all the moving parts, steel on steel, proper lubrication to reduce friction, the slide and action cycle like warm butter as your buckn off hundreds of rounds of hyper velocity full metal jacket ammunition, cleaning my firearms after a range session, smoke a j first lol, just as fun as shooting them lol…..cleaning & polishing a stainless steel Colt Series 70 Govt .45.

such an invaluable mechanical device. Human beings are evil f@cks ….Im at the farm with family and community and 40 Vikings come to kill us all……but when you cock back the charging handle on a Browning M2 .50 Caliber with 200-round belt and blast them all away lol

Samual Colt’s .45 LC Caliber 6-round revolver was called the Peace Maker……cause who’s gonna f@ck around when you’ve got 2 Colt .45’s in your leather gun belt holster ha ha ha

Concealed Carry …..a right

…..a family man should have a Mossberg M590A1 20” pump action 12 Gauge 7-shot defender loaded with 00 Magnum Buckshot with enough energy exiting the muzzle to drop a f@cking Grizzly Bear (15-Pellets in each shell) like 15 men each holding a Smith & Wesson .357 Magnum revolver and shooting all at the same time lol

Resposible, safe ownership, correctly stored in 500 lbs vault dead bolted to cement floor & wall, all toys trigger locked, ammunition all stored in separate safes, safety, safety, etc….. but a FUN AS #&@$ Sport I deeply enjoy, and 3 friends I bring to the range as guests all have their own license now, and their own firearms etc. Fck ya lol

Mother of god, that was some loong @$$ shit lol, I gotta stop writing shit when my morning Brampton Cocktail kicks in ha ha ha……apologies everyone Ha ha ha

Resposible, safe ownership, correctly stored in 500 lbs vault dead bolted to cement floor & wall, all toys trigger locked, ammunition all stored in separate safes, safety, safety, etc…..

Well when it comes to stuff like this I'm a little more like Hunter S. Thompson 🤣, having guns sort of just floating around, mostly not locked up (moreso stashed around), some being loaded. Years ago I used to get fucked up and shoot them indoors sometimes, crazy shit.

My safety system is "as long as there isn't a round in the chamber"...Some if them, do have those quick release trigger locks, but arent actually locked, you just press that "secret" button combo and its unlocked. But some dont have any. But I don't have kids or random people in my house, just my girlfriend and myself. Still, people would call me irresponsible I'm sure. I remember a friend of mine was showing me his gun collection, all locked in a safe, and then each gun was then individually locked. I told him, man...you should see how I store my guns.

But this practice of mine almost got me into hot water when I accidentally brought a very small, loaded .32 acp handgun (a Beretta tomcat) onto a plane with me in my carry on luggage (it was a semi-hidden compartment of a little ovenight bag type suitcase). I only realized after I arrived at my hotel and was unpacking. I thought I had lost that gun, and must have stashed it there years prior while benzo'd out. Yet airport security allowed me to get on the plane with a fucking loaded gun, good job TSA 🤣. I mailed the gun home to myself. So yeah, not the best system.

But I rarely shoot them these days, or even handle them. The shoot ranges are too far, except for indoor ranges, which are no fun since I prefer shooting rifles. But even ranges suck, too many rules. I used to drive out to the desert and shoot them, as well as blow stuff up etc. These days it doesn't seem worth the trouble, and I don't have the benzo balls I used to have to do the shit I used to do.

As soon as I got off opioids and benzos over a decade ago my interest sort of lessened, like I stopped reading the magazines, stopped buying them, etc. One exception was a few years back I bought an FN five-seven because I've been fascinated with that gun for a while.

If I had had a few hundred acres of land, I probably would shoot my guns more, just not a fan of ranges. I mean if I can't use a little tannerite to spice things up a bit, then what's the point.

Nice

ya, in Canada we have certain safety storage requirements

my 30-round AR mags are pinned to 5rounds (centre fire rifle) and pistols are 10 rounds

in my family house, fully detached monster well built in 50’s … I would shoot in my basement 20 yards into large fireplace side wood storage section, packed with 500 sheet paper packages…..and my 100 lbs Everlasting heavy bag I fired 50-100 rounds into it on various pistol cartridges

….my brother took my Smith & Wesson 19 .357 Mag and fired shots into the heavy bag, me standing outside 6-10 feet from side window (small window in basement with aluminum guard covering window visibility) and those shots did NOT sounds anything like a firearm, more of a muffled thump, almost like a contractor striking nails into pine wood with a hammer,

I mostly used Winchester WinClean BEB ammunition, non toxic propellant & primer

but also premium exotic LE ammunition +P Hydro Shok HP, Federal HST, Speer GoldDots,

.357 Magnum +P 158 grain JSP @ 1,300 fps through my classic blued 6-shot S&W .357 model 19-5, 6”bbl, black Hogue soft rubber grips with finger roves that form into your warm hand, such a well built vintage 1980’s bluing and

my Smith & Wesson 629 Classic .44 Magnum 6”bbl, Stainless, full under lug, 6-shot, Hogue rubber grips was a TRUE Hand Cannon, 240 grain JSP @ 1,450 fpsl

No replacement imo. It was one of the more “narcotic” feeling benzos. That’s where benzos lack that umph factor that hit of an opioid shot or smoke or that hit of a line of cocaine.

Etizolam had that quick instant onset with a decent physical body high and an upbeat mood I would not call quite euphoria but it was in the best for what benzos are capable of.

Fuck the DEA. Fuck congress. Fuck America and their lie of freedom.

Not etizolam for me huh? next time that sociopathic rage manifests in me they’ll sell me 15 AR15s, body armor, and thousands of rounds of ammunition (strictly for personal protection and excercising my 2A rights of course) along with gallons of hard liquor which we all know helps rage issues.

No etizolam though…can’t have that, too dangerous.

Fuck this dumbass country seriously.

You can still get etizolam if you know where to look (don't PM me do the work yourself, not hard if you know how to farm in the onion fields). Stuff blew all other benzos I have tried out of the water. Can't really compare it to anything else since I've only ever tried tiz, alp, and bromazolam. Miss when you could get it on the clearnet in solutions for dirt cheap, but boy did it cause me problems in my life (ended up in the hospital after boofing PG solution mixed with water, was hard to explain to the parents)