• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Etizolam advice please

ants

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

Never really taken a benzo (occasional Xanex but just to put me to sleep) but got my hands on Etizolam - about 6mg worth.

I've read that's it's not technically a benzo

The etizolam molecule differs from a benzodiazepine in that the benzene ring has been replaced by a thiophene ring and triazole ring has been fused, making the drug a thienotriazolodiazepine

I was thinking of just kicking back and listening to some music later but have no idea on dosage - what would you recommend?

Ta!

This is more suited for BDD, as it's a simple dosage question and OD is for intermediate harm reduction questions.

Imo 1mg should do the trick :)

1mg will definitely do the trick, but be expecting a xanax-like "high" because they felt very similar in my experience with them. Very good for calming the nerves though

Gave me panic attacks / night terrors while trying to sleep but I probably took too many. Not much (mg) needed.

One mg is good, no reason to take more than that. Though etizolam doesn't last too long, I've found them useful as a sleep aid.

Took 10mg - did nothing but made me lose my balance.

Waste of time.

I think your expectations was/is out of line with what you can expect from benzodiazepines. Either that or you got something different than Etizolam.

For someone without tolerance 10 mg Etizolam is ALOT. No one without tolerance should take 10 mg Etizolam.

Quick question - would someone with no tolerance who took 10mg in one night see repercussions? Dreams recently have been SO lucid and real.

Really depends on your tolerance. Start with 1mg. Don't be surprised if you eat them all because you think you aren't feeling anything. Then proceed to blackout and wake up wondering what the hell happened.

Really depends on your tolerance. Start with 1mg. Don't be surprised if you eat them all because you think you aren't feeling anything. Then proceed to blackout and wake up wondering what the hell happened.

I've already done the above mate =D

Just asking about the consequences.

I don't have dreams on benzos. If you took 10mg of etizolam you either have a wicked tolerance to benzos or your product is no good. Consequences = addiction, blackout, losing your family/job/etc. Fun times.