• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ethylphenidate IVd - ~75mg in separated doses - Experienced - 1st time trying EF

Beerman

Bluelighter
Ethylphenidate IVd - ~75mg in separated doses - Experienced - 1st time trying EPH

Hi all! First of all this is a copy-paste of a trip report I posted in another forum before, I don't know why I did it first in the other one, maybe because I found a lot of TR in one single thread and I wanted to share mine. The forum I wrote it requires to say that who is taking the drug is not you, so, instead of me, the starring is going to be my cat.
Too many things to fix, sorry, however I fixed and added one or two things.

I think is the first EPH IVd Trip report on BL. Maybe is not that good, but I'm kind of new on making TR, more details maybe would be good, also the doses are quite low I guess, so it may bore some people, anyway I hope not =D

Well, there it is!

My lovely kitty recived 2g of Ethylphenidate from a 100% trusted vendor.

He has some experience IVing substances, mostly H, bupe, and some RCs as a-PPP and camfetamine, also some benzos and ambien, and more things but are off topic and I don't want to make an effort to remember every single one lol.

This is a trip report about IVing Ethylphenidate for the first time.

He eyeballed (I know, wrong, but he has not a scale at the moment) 5mg for the first try.

My kitty info:
Subject: Male, ~60kg, ~174cm, early-middle 20's.
Substances: Ethylphenidate (EPH), buprenorphine (bupe), and etizolam.
Dose: ~5mg(t.+0.00), ~20mg(t.+0.05), ~20mg(t+3.00) ~30mg(t+7.00)
ROA: Intravenous (IVd)
Setting: My cat was desperate praying to receive the letter as he has been waiting for 2 weeks, when he get it he gets really happy. In his room, alone. Slept aprox. 3h only due an argue I had with a friend just before going to bed, it got me worried and nervous.
Duration: the effects of a single dose of ~20mg lasted ~2h, but re-dosed couple of times, last one just before write this report.

There we go:

t.+0.00: Register and inject successfully ~5mg of EP with the ~0.1mg of his "twice a day" bupe habit, no noticeable rush, colours seems to intensify a bit or some kind of slight visual distortion, reminded he the rush when IVing ambien or some benzos (weird) but completely different and maybe for only one second or even less. After one minute start feeling awake, very slight stimulated after one minute. He thinks this stuff is ok and feels safe to IV some more to check for any rushes and more effects.

t.+0.05: ~20mg EPH eyeballed, register, inject -almost- sucessfully, a bit might go out as he could feel a bit of pain in one moment of the injecton so he pulled the plunger again to ensure he was inside, inject the rest without more pain. Very mild INSTANT rush, maybe just when he put the needle out, this INSTANT rush only happened to him when IVing ambien, not even H, the rush for H takes him 4-6 seconds to feel it. Feeling very clear minded, heart starts going faster, feeling a bit warm and sweaty, a bit of anxiety that disappeared quickly. Feeling the drive to do things, to talk, to smoke, so he did the laundry, chat with some friends, and then he got ready to have lunch with one friend of him. Feeling really thirsty. Took 1mg of Etizolam to ease some nervousness because of the other cat he's going to meet doesn't know he's on drugs right now. He wanks, he love to do it when he's on stims (when he can't get laid) is very pleasurable but it takes more than usual to come, but it's worth. Feeling very good.

t+1.00: Having lunch is not a big problem, eating slowly and puting the food down with a beer. Very talkative and a bit empathetic with all the conversations. Beer synergies perfectly at this point, he can feel the beer because has been 10 days or so without drinking any alcohol and because of the etizolam. He wanted to smoke more than he usually does, and he does, in fact it tastes better.

t+2.00: Lunch and cigarette finished, goes to read some letters the friend wrote many years ago in a newspaper, he found them interesting, asking a lot of things, talking, talking, talking... Finally he leaves to go to my place to prepare coffee for her and himself, but she had to change clothes, she'd pass by my place later.

t+3.00: He does another ~20mg IV, same feeling, instant slight rush, awake again, heart beating fast again, cool. That friend of him says he would pass by for dinner instead of coffee, no problem. He browses on the internet TR of EPH, he found this thread and thought to write his own later. Chat with some friends, read web comics, listen music, he found it sounds more enjoyable than without EP.

T+5.00: Start watching a movie but he get bored and tired and decides to go to bed, take another 1mg of etizolam to help with him sleep. After few minutes more when he start feeling the benzo he goes to bed.

t+7.00: he woke up feeling awake but having had a bad quality sleep. Doubts about if keep sleeping or wake up and do his last day EP shot, together with his 2nd shot of 0.1mg of bupe. He finally decides to do the second thing. Eyeball a bit more than the other times, so he guess ~30mg. Rush is a bit more pronounced, and feeling again fast heart rate, warm, happy etc. In the meantime he's doing the shot the friend arrives to my place. Still talkative, thirsty, slight euphoric, happy, awake. He can feel tinny headache, barely noticeable. More music, sounds awesome, very motivated, writing the report right now.

The end.

Conclusion: This stuff is good, I prefer the rush that a-ppp gives, but for the rest of the high is completely better (at least for me) EPH. More talkative, less anxiety, less urge to re-dose, and it's short duration compared with a-ppp for me it is an advantage. The comedown is not bad, very smooth until you say: lol, I'm on (or almost) in the baseline already? Cool! Also less headache than a-ppp used to give me, and you can feel a bit of empathy, thing that I have not found in a-ppp I think... The bad thing maybe is the back pain I usually get from using stims, due to bad postures and such things. I tried methylphenidate years ago, snorted, and is similar, maybe even better, who knows, it was a long time ago, others set and settings, less experience... I want to try again definetly, with higher doses but increasing them slowly, as I'm affraid of the fast heart rate you feel in the beginning, and also the high blood pressure it gives, but actually I have mild hypotension so the only bad thing to worry about increasing blood pressure (for me, untill a "healthy limit", of course) is that it makes my veins thinner, so it gets more difficult to register.

He is not going to re-dose again today as he's taking a plane to go home for holidays tomorrow and he wants some "quality" and long sleep if possible. He will do one shot before taking the plane, might be funny with some beers. Or maybe he will IV it in the plane's toilet. He really wants to do this, it's one thing that he had on mind for a while, -getting high in a very high altitude! (bad joke) also I've heard that drugs hit harder because of the pressure, at least with the alcohol is true..- but only if the flight is smooth and not turbulent of course (and obviously if he success in going through security ;)) because he thinks it would be a mess and a huge problem getting out from the restroom "covered" in blood or with a broken syringe stuck in my arm or whatever, as he is travelling with some other cats he knows.
lol sorry for the off-topic rambles.. he's still quite high =D

My cat will try to report tomorrows experience in the plane if he has time and he remember it. My cat sometimes has bad memory and also has a lot of things to do when he arrives home, for example score some H lol. Also will report when my cat tries higher doses, he wants to.

I hope you enjoyed it, got some useful info, or at least don't feel you have wasted your time lol.

Again my apologies for "my cat", "he" and that stuff.

Cheers, and remember, BE SAFE!! :)

Last edited:
80 reads any 0 replies? Really?

'Cmon guys, at least "What a crappy report" or "what a loadshit of useless info!" or "learn some English before posting!" or "I dont give a shit you bastard IVer"... hahaha kidding...

Under the influence of EPH again lol

Cheers.

You gotta give it more time. Trip reports are usually slow burners.

Anyway nice detailed report. Ethylphenidate probably get's better anecdotal coverage than most since it has this knack of making users write long, detailed trip reports whilst still high.

Do you find ethylphenidate hard on the heart at all? I have to say I notice no vasoconstriction or palpitations or any of the toxicity alarm bells many other stims have.

...And FYI I'd just replace the kitten references with yourself. Tis against the rules to test new RCs out on animals.

i think the perspective of a cat puts people off- it just grates upon reading

Last edited:
Here's a reply. Thanks for a great trip report. I'm looking forward to trying it.