• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Enlightenment is so simple we all refuse every waking second to accept it.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
This present moment is the absolute reality it is magical it is beyond all forms and non forms it is infinity a void of neither emptiness or not emptiness. You never escaped the absolute you were never separate. "I" does not exist we are not that which is looking in the I sense but simply that is looking. The infinite eternal energy of reality ever changing in the present moment. Abide in the peace of the present the eternal being. It is requires no effort give up thoughts you ever never the doer of anything neither was anybody else.

I have been enlightened before.. on and off drugs.. but its the best on drugs necessarily..

It is really hard to get back though..

you were never not enlightened divine being. You are the highest absolute reality it does not matter if we are aware of it or not we are always enlightened.

Yes you can. one of the oldest guru gifts its called siddah shakipat when you are given the grace and the energy to become awake

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now
Embracing you, this reality here
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful
Wide eyed and hopefully wild
We barely remember what came before this precious moment
Choosing to be here right now
Hold on, stay inside
This body holding me
Reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal
All this pain is an illusion

truly appreciating life and consciousness is the ultimate plateau

This present moment is the absolute reality it is magical it is beyond all forms and non forms it is infinity a void of neither emptiness or not emptiness. You never escaped the absolute you were never separate. "I" does not exist we are not that which is looking in the I sense but simply that is looking. The infinite eternal energy of reality ever changing in the present moment. Abide in the peace of the present the eternal being. It is requires no effort give up thoughts you ever never the doer of anything neither was anybody else.

Sounds like spiritual bypassing to me.

Sure, "I" does not exist because "I" is a construct, but you're still an individuated form within the Divine.

True, nobody is doing it, it's just a dream, but it's a real dream.

I feel dissociated when I read a lot of your posts, so something's not quite right there. You've got part of the picture but not the whole thing. Keep going. You can't dissolve into eternity and have a mind-body embodiment. The two are not compatible. It makes the mind-body sick, eventually. The human level experience is precious and also divine, in all its sacredness and grotesqueness. I am the Absolute and I am also this.

Anything that's happening is OK. Nothing is wrong. You don't have to abide in anything, or you can abide in whatever. It's all the same really.

Abdicating oneself to the Absolute without bringing the Absolute into the human level experience leads to harm of all kinds. I've seen it so many times. All those gurus who look so unhealthy, talking in soft voices about enlightenment, but they look lifeless and like shit, or they get caught in endless sex scandals. Enlightenment doesn't look like pretending the human self is a non-thing. All the human needs just leak out in harmful ways, or health declines because the mind-body is receiving the erroneous instruction that it's just some meaningless object, unloved.

When someone really gets it... when they get the Absolute and their humanity, they look full of life. They are connected to all of their temporary emotions. They feel how they feel and then drop it the next moment. They revel in life in all its divine glory. They laugh, cry, get angry, make meaningful life plans, they're 100% connected to their humanity while also knowing full well all those divine truths. Not just knowing it, but embodying it. It's not even a knowledge thing. It is them. You can just tell the real deal when you see it. They aren't fucked up at all. And they're not fucked up at all because they have fully healed on the human level. They're not using Oneness to bypass their shit anymore. They went fully into their shit with the Divinity and made it all whole within their human level experience. To me, that is more what enlightenment looks like, and it's not so simple.

If you are feeling otherly, transcendent, dissolving, or "out there", then you are bypassing. That's not enlightenment. It's avoidance.

Last edited:
You have a misunderstanding then. Im not dissolved because there is nothing to dissolve. You my friend are still living in duality. There is no individuated forms. How can the perfect even be divided into forms or not forms it is absolute.

You my friend do not have the whole thing and fallen into a trap which most people do and never really look past it to full awakening.

you can not abdicate yourself to the absolute when yourself does not exist nor were we ever separate from the absolute.

You have massive confusion about enlightenment. Fucked up or not fucked up these things do not even exist. Looks like shit or does not look like shit neither of them have sort of meaning in reality. Healed? what is there to even heal from. The true nature of being is eternal infinite absolute love. Oneness how can things be one when the perfect can not be divided its absolute its neither one or not one to imply so would mean its not absolute.

I can tell divine being you are confused by your illusionary mind just let it go there is no shit there is no suffering there is no nothing or not nothing. There is no bypass or not bypass.

Fully or not full? What are these things you believe in. We were never apart from the absolute our present moment is the absolute reality. Do not appoarch such matters with your western cultural background which even you are not Christian is christan. You are in duality you can shift your awareness into non duality which is being presence and peace good or bad mean nothing any more. Its all peace.

there is no dissolving transcendent or out there we are in the now. There is nothing to dissolve the absolute is eternal how could it ever dissolve the ego or lack of ego does not even exist there is nothing to dissolve. All is absolute you have a far way to go but i recommend reading awakening to infinite presence to clear out the confusion of your mind.

The essence and whole of Vedanta is this Knowledge, this Supreme Knowledge: that I Am by nature the formless, all-pervasive, Self." "If God pervades all, if God is immovable, full, undivided, then I see no division. How can that One have exterior or interior?" "You are verily the Truth. There is no doubt about it-otherwise, what do I know? Why do you consider the Self, which is perceptible to Itself, as imperceptible?" "I am free in the beginning, the middle, and the end. I Am never bound. This is my sure knowledge--that I Am naturally spotless and pure." "The Absolute is not liberated from bondage and obstruction. The Absolute is not purified, cleansed, and released. The Absolute is not liberated by union or separation. I Am, indeed, the free One, like the sky." "There is no need of knowledge, reasoning, time, space, instruction from a teacher, or attainment of samadhi. I am naturally the perfect Consciousness the Real, like the Sky, spontaneous and steady." "The Self certainly does not become pure through the practice of six-limbed yoga. It certainly is not purified by the destruction of the mind. It certainly is not made pure by the instructions of the teacher. It is Itself the Truth, It is Itself the illumined One." "Where mind and speech can utter nothing, how can there be instruction by a teacher? To the teacher---ever united with Brahman--who has said these words, the homogeneous Truth shines out." "Of the teacher--even if he be young, illiterate, or addicted to the enjoyment of sense objects--none of these should be considered. Does anyone shun a gem fallen in an impure place?" "In such a case one should not consider even the quality of scholarship. A worthy person should recognize only the essence. Dose not a boat, though devoid of beauty and vermilion paint, nevertheless ferry passengers?"

What is the source of those quotes, please? The quotes are accurate, but your posts are not a reflection of them. You're not fully understanding Vedanta.

The Atman can't be identified with if one is busy pretending that they're beyond duality. The mind-body exists in dual form. Yes it's an illusion, but it has the appearance of form and denying it leads to peril. Any seasoned Vedanta practitioner will tell you this.

The "I" does exist, it just depends which "I" is being referred to. Is it the ego narrative or is it the Atman? Lots of Vendanta practitioners speak from the Atman "I". Words are dualistic, sure, but they can come from a pure source. Westerners often don't understand this because they are too busy being absorbed in the new age school of hating the ego, or denying the "I". The mind-body that is projected from the Atman also projects its own little ego that pretends that it is the Atman, when really it's coming from something that's coming from the Atman. The ego isn't "bad", it is just a frequent source of misattribution, as in your case.

You are suffering from misattributions. You can walk around saying is and is-not statements all day, but you still have a human level experience that arises from the Atman. The Atman is not separate from you, it IS you. It's not in duality, but it projects a form that is having a dualistic experience. The Atman does not experience, it just projects. Only the form has the experience. Both form and non-form are happening simultaneously. Unfortunately, you have fallen into the common trap of becoming identified with concepts. i.e. you are identified with non-duality in your mind and so you want to try and correct duality everywhere -- except that correcting duality is an experience level phenomenon and is duality manifest. There can't even be a present moment without a mind-body dualistic form to have the experience. The Atman isn't experiencing it, your mind-body is.

That's why I'm saying, you can't just abide in the eternal, in the Absolute. You can't abdicate duality. Duality is seemingly a thing and can't be bypassed by fighting the world with constant negation. You'll get nowhere and not really resolve your suffering.

Non-duality can't be talked about. It's a waste of time. So all this negation you're doing to try and disprove illusion is actually part and parcel with the illusion. If peace is the goal then I suggest still doing your human day to day stuff in full acceptance, while knowing it's an empty form of God that you're not doing. Walking around negating everything is a waste of your precious human life. Any Vedanta practitioner will tell you that.

Like I said... you have part of the picture. The other part still needs to be discovered, otherwise you will just fight reality with negation all day in one big feedback loop. Then you lose out on the bliss of the love that knowing your mind-body temporal experience comes from pure Godliness.

Last edited:
I think what your talking Trippsitter IS a real mode of existence..

But I think there are other modes of consciousness aswell.

the fact you do not know where the source of these quotes come from which btw is the the avadhuta gita how can you even practice vedanta without reading it?.

The absolute is the only witness this mind and body are mere illusions within infinity. They do not exist. Non duality is easily talked about.

Whoever taught you and whatever books you read have really sent you down the wrong way. I no longer seek since i am the absolute and so are you. But i do not have to prove anything as you do as does anybody since the highest truth is the absolute. Nitpicking and claiming no one is enlightened but your special Vedanta guru and people you know yet every you say is false truths and in duality. You are jumping up and down saying no enlightment is not that simple you have to do this do that and you have a mind! and a body!.

The mind does not dissolve the mind does not exist just be its that simple you are already infinite and the highest truth you will never escape it you are never not it. The fact you say people are not enlightened means you come from the place of confusion you still identity with your sense of self your mind and your entire life story. Just let it all go divine being you are suffering for no reason at all.

atman is a label for a soul that people are seeking to liberate when the soul does not even exist. All alone and is absolute the brahman omnipresent. A limited form can not contain the absolute but the abolsute is within all and without all it is itself unto itself. Eternal undying unborn uncreated infinite and absolute.

I do not negate reality. You are the one trying to negate things which do not even exist. The absolute can not be negated or non negated to imply a negation implies it it not absolute.

You say westerners you are also the westerner what ever that label even carries. I am not of the new age school i am that i am i am the absolute i learnt my non duality from the teachings of the character in this divine play dattatreya.

What is the source of those quotes, please? The quotes are accurate, but your posts are not a reflection of them. You're not fully understanding Vedanta.

The Atman can't be identified with if one is busy pretending that they're beyond duality. The mind-body exists in dual form. Yes it's an illusion, but it has the appearance of form and denying it leads to peril. Any seasoned Vedanta practitioner will tell you this.

The "I" does exist, it just depends which "I" is being referred to. Is it the ego narrative or is it the Atman? Lots of Vendanta practitioners speak from the Atman "I". Words are dualistic, sure, but they can come from a pure source. Westerners often don't understand this because they are too busy being absorbed in the new age school of hating the ego, or denying the "I". The mind-body that is projected from the Atman also projects its own little ego that pretends that it is the Atman, when really it's coming from something that's coming from the Atman. The ego isn't "bad", it is just a frequent source of misattribution, as in your case.

You are suffering from misattributions. You can walk around saying is and is-not statements all day, but you still have a human level experience that arises from the Atman. The Atman is not separate from you, it IS you. It's not in duality, but it projects a form that is having a dualistic experience. The Atman does not experience, it just projects. Only the form has the experience. Both form and non-form are happening simultaneously. Unfortunately, you have fallen into the common trap of becoming identified with concepts. i.e. you are identified with non-duality in your mind and so you want to try and correct duality everywhere -- except that correcting duality is an experience level phenomenon and is duality manifest. There can't even be a present moment without a mind-body dualistic form to have the experience. The Atman isn't experiencing it, your mind-body is.

That's why I'm saying, you can't just abide in the eternal, in the Absolute. You can't abdicate duality. Duality is seemingly a thing and can't be bypassed by fighting the world with constant negation. You'll get nowhere and not really resolve your suffering.

Non-duality can't be talked about. It's a waste of time. So all this negation you're doing to try and disprove illusion is actually part and parcel with the illusion. If peace is the goal then I suggest still doing your human day to day stuff in full acceptance, while knowing it's an empty form of God that you're not doing. Walking around negating everything is a waste of your precious human life. Any Vedanta practitioner will tell you that.

Like I said... you have part of the picture. The other part still needs to be discovered, otherwise you will just fight reality with negation all day in one big feedback loop. Then you lose out on the bliss of the love that knowing your mind-body temporal experience comes from pure Godliness.
You have to bear in mind that for some people, all of this is just entertainment. They’ve had a long-time interest in this subject; and whenever they find time to read or hear about it, it makes them feel “spiritual.” This kind of person generally enjoys arguing about some of the nuances (“only a vegetarian could be enlightened”), and often holds that only the three persons he can name were ever Self-realized. So for some, Self-realization is merely a matter for pastime discussion, not a life-changing investigation. This is often because the person doesn’t believe that Self-realization is possible for him—or for you. So, you can’t expect that everyone is going to take seriously what it is that you’re pointing out.

I have encountered many people like this. So i would appreciate it if you just left my thread instead of confusing people to a easy and simple awakening to presence of being abiding in peace and bliss

“There is no such thing as ‘realizing’ the Self. How is one to real-ize, or ‘make real’, what is already real?” From the standpoint of the jnani (enlightened), there is no one to whom “enlightenment” pertains; the jnani does not view him/herself as an individual. Where there is only That (by whatever name you call it), not any thing can be considered to be individuated (separate from other things). From the standpoint of the so-called “unenlightened individual,” there is some “thing(s)” or condition apart from him/her. When this person discovers that they are nothing more than That—and That only—the ideas of “individual,” and an individual’s “enlightenment,” fall away entirely. Paradoxically, this is what is referred to as “enlightenment”! So, enlightenment is an illusion, as far as the jnani is concerned. How to tell “truth” from “illusion”? When you recognize that there is only That—all things are That—“truth” is that, and “illusion” is that too! Such distinctions—all distinctions—are ultimately meaningless. Even when you fall into deep sleep tonight, do you ponder the meaning of truth or illusion? No: they are then nonexistent, as are all 171 other things and their distinctions. The jnani is “asleep” while apparently “awake.” He sees only That.

There's a lot to unpack here but I will try my best. Not feeling the greatest today.

You have to bear in mind that for some people, all of this is just entertainment. They’ve had a long-time interest in this subject; and whenever they find time to read or hear about it, it makes them feel “spiritual.” This kind of person generally enjoys arguing about some of the nuances (“only a vegetarian could be enlightened”), and often holds that only the three persons he can name were ever Self-realized. So for some, Self-realization is merely a matter for pastime discussion, not a life-changing investigation. This is often because the person doesn’t believe that Self-realization is possible for him—or for you. So, you can’t expect that everyone is going to take seriously what it is that you’re pointing out.

I don't understand the point of this paragraph. I'm not attribution absolution to any one person or claiming I even know for sure what enlightenment is. I don't even claim to be a teacher who is qualified to lecture on this material.

I have encountered many people like this. So i would appreciate it if you just left my thread instead of confusing people to a easy and simple awakening to presence of being abiding in peace and bliss

Vedanta is a technology that, when yielded properly, provides results. Based on how you word things, I don't think you are qualified to teach it. I was just trying to be helpful by shedding some light on the picture you're trying to paint.

“There is no such thing as ‘realizing’ the Self. How is one to real-ize, or ‘make real’, what is already real?” From the standpoint of the jnani (enlightened), there is no one to whom “enlightenment” pertains; the jnani does not view him/herself as an individual. Where there is only That (by whatever name you call it), not any thing can be considered to be individuated (separate from other things). From the standpoint of the so-called “unenlightened individual,” there is some “thing(s)” or condition apart from him/her. When this person discovers that they are nothing more than That—and That only—the ideas of “individual,” and an individual’s “enlightenment,” fall away entirely. Paradoxically, this is what is referred to as “enlightenment”! So, enlightenment is an illusion, as far as the jnani is concerned. How to tell “truth” from “illusion”? When you recognize that there is only That—all things are That—“truth” is that, and “illusion” is that too! Such distinctions—all distinctions—are ultimately meaningless. Even when you fall into deep sleep tonight, do you ponder the meaning of truth or illusion? No: they are then nonexistent, as are all 171 other things and their distinctions. The jnani is “asleep” while apparently “awake.” He sees only That.

I understand what you're saying. It's all great, conceptually. But that's all it is, a concept. You're still typing on a computer, in Samsara. You still hurt when you stub your toe. It's a real illusion. It all originates from the same source, yes, but the world of appearances has individuation. Simply negating it doesn't change it. Every object in Samsara is That, and is also That-Unto-Itself. That's the part I am trying to convey to you, that you keep rejecting.

Telling people to abdicate their human reality to the Absolute is dangerous. It does not lead to happiness. It just leads to more suffering. We live in a real dream that, in its temporary appearance, can cause harm. And in this dream, there are experiences which are human.

I don't care how much literature you quote at me, you shouldn't be telling people to Abdicate themselves. The That in you and the That in me are of the same source but they are differentiated as you and as me. Why did God do this? I don't know. Maybe it's just God wanting to have an experience, I don't know. Point is, denying this is folly. You can play semantic games all day but you're still human and the mind-body is in the experience realm.

the fact you do not know where the source of these quotes come from which btw is the the avadhuta gita how can you even practice vedanta without reading it?.

Excuse me for living but I don't memorize books verbatim given how much I read on a regular basis. I've read the Gita 3 times, once in a study, and I did not find it very useful. It's far more useful to deal with living people, in situ... but that's my style. If you prefer scripture then good on you.

The absolute is the only witness this mind and body are mere illusions within infinity. They do not exist. Non duality is easily talked about.

"Mere" trivializes them. The mind-body are part of the love you're talking about, not separate from it, even if they are projections. God has projected a "you" that has preferences and experiences. To deny that is to deny God as well.

Witness consciousness is not exactly what we're talking about here. Witness consciousness is neutral, present awareness. What is real is blissful and home.

Non duality is not easily talked about because you need duality to describe it. I find your absolutism troubling.

Whoever taught you and whatever books you read have really sent you down the wrong way.

Ok. (y)

I no longer seek since i am the absolute and so are you.

But I'm not you. I'm me. If oneness were all that was happening (and it is, simultaneously), then God wouldn't have created a multitude of forms that are experiencing themselves as themselves.

Do you not see the love in the world around you? Or are you too busy saying that it's a non-world?

You're in a rabbit hole and don't even see it. I'm concerned for you.

But i do not have to prove anything as you do as does anybody since the highest truth is the absolute. Nitpicking and claiming no one is enlightened but your special Vedanta guru and people you know yet every you say is false truths and in duality. You are jumping up and down saying no enlightment is not that simple you have to do this do that and you have a mind! and a body!.

I'm not asking you to prove anything, I'm just talking. I don't have a Vedanta guru. Your insults and condescension are endless and I ask you to stop. If you don't want to learn about how you come across then just say so, and I will stop responding to you... since you seem to have all the answers.

I don't know why you accuse me of being arrogant when you're coming at me so hard right now.

The mind does not dissolve the mind does not exist just be its that simple you are already infinite and the highest truth you will never escape it you are never not it. The fact you say people are not enlightened means you come from the place of confusion you still identity with your sense of self your mind and your entire life story. Just let it all go divine being you are suffering for no reason at all.

Enjoy your nihilism then, where your life story is totally bypassed into God. When you cease to suffer ever again, let us all know.

Stop eating, breathing, moving, desiring, and everything else related to being human while you're at it.

Oh right, you can't. You still have to do those things, whether you think they're real or not.

God is doing it, not you, but negating it will not stop suffering.

atman is a label for a soul that people are seeking to liberate when the soul does not even exist. All alone and is absolute the brahman omnipresent. A limited form can not contain the absolute but the abolsute is within all and without all it is itself unto itself. Eternal undying unborn uncreated infinite and absolute.

The Atman is not the soul. Go back to the literature.

Brahman created a multitude of forms, all lit up with himself. He created you, he created me. We are all part of Brahman, in our individuations.

You are completely willing to acknowledge and develop Brahman consciousness. You're in total denial about the individuations. Maybe it's a trauma response, I don't know.

Again, you've got the oneness part down, but you haven't integrated it with the human level experience.

I do not negate reality. You are the one trying to negate things which do not even exist. The absolute can not be negated or non negated to imply a negation implies it it not absolute.

You're negating your human level experience, 100%. Sounds like you've done too many psychedelics. I feel like I'm talking to someone who has done a bunch of LSD and thinks they're enlightened. This is why Vedanta does not recommend drug use. It just creates more illusion.

You say westerners you are also the westerner what ever that label even carries. I am not of the new age school i am that i am i am the absolute i learnt my non duality from the teachings of the character in this divine play dattatreya.

Cool. Enjoy.

Last edited:
I have no nihilism i enjoy ever moment as eternal bliss and peace knowing that i am. Labels and more labels more believing you are a form. But the truth will always be the truth no matter what the confused one believes themselves to be separate.

you have to bear in mind that for some people, all of this is just entertainment. They’ve had a long-time interest in this subject; and whenever they find time to read or hear about it, it makes them feel “spiritual.” This kind of person generally enjoys arguing about some of the nuances (“only a vegetarian could be enlightened”), and often holds that only the three persons he can name were ever Self-realized. So for some, Self-realization is merely a matter for pastime discussion, not a life-changing investigation. This is often because the person doesn’t believe that Self-realization is possible for him—or for you. So, you can’t expect that everyone is going to take seriously what it is that you’re pointing out. once again this applies. Just because you do not believe its so simple and easy to self-realize does not mean how many times you keep saying it will change the truth. The absolute is already realized the human was never a thing or a will. Its only divine will that moves everything in this grand divine play. Including everything you in this experince write.

Once you have fully awakened its a major shift of centered awareness. Then and there you are done seeking because there is no other way that your now daily experience would no longer be confusing. Its full clarity your consciousness is no longer local nor your awareness all things at aware this underlying awareness all things at once.

Emptiness is not a substance Emptiness is not a substratum or background Emptiness is not light Emptiness is not consciousness or awareness Emptiness is not the Absolute Emptiness does not exist on its own Objects do not consist of emptiness Objects do not arise from emptiness Emptiness of the "I" does not negate the "I" Emptiness is not the feeling that results when no objects are appearing to the mind Meditating on emptiness does not consist of quieting the mind

there is another sense of "nonduality." Instead of nonduality as "oneness," it's nonduality as "free from dualistic extremes." This entails freedom from the pairs of metaphysical dualisms such as essentialism/nihilism, existence/non-existence, reification/annihilation, presence/absence, or intrinsicality/voidness, etc. These pairs are dualisms in this sense: if you experience things in the world in terms of one side of the pair, you will experience things in the world in terms of the other side as well. If some things seem like they truly exist, then other things will seem like they truly don't exist. You will experience your own self to truly exist, and fear that one day you will truly not exist. Emptiness teachings show how none of these pairs make sense, and free you from experiencing yourself and the world in terms of these opposites. Emptiness teachings are nondual in this sense. Not sure what non duality you think of. But it should help to clarify it here.