• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ended up taking about 7000mg of apap over 3 days

AntiCy

Greenlighter
Kind of a newbie reassurance question. Typically I try to stay under the daily limit and always cwe or get meds with no apap.

Over the span of 3 days, ended up taking more than I thought. 7000mg total over Friday night to Sunday night.

Guess I'm just confirming that it's under the "imminent death" limits of apap. Have some stomach pain, no jaundice. Haven't shit so I'm guessing med based constipation. Should be under the 4K a day rule, but still more than I would've liked. Dosed NAC the whole time as well. Most was Friday night and sat am.

36yrs/male/215lbs

Was stupid. Over that time I had 2 beers on Sat night as well, nowhere near dosing.

Typically I cwe, and I actually did cwe quite a few....just not enough.

Traveling, can't see a doc so....you guys are my help. Thanks in advance, I know it was pretty dumb

It's under the 4k a day limit so I'm not sure what you're worried about? Imminent death generally starts from 10g at once and upwards

You're going to be fine. I think the new daily max is 3 grams and you're even under that. Tylenol is a bitch and I'm sure one day she will show me how much I should have headed the warnings about her but I could easily take 3-5 grams of her daily and never get any of the symptoms associated with toxicity. I'm sure one day a blood test or sonogram will show me what's up.