Embarrassing question, but I really would like to know..

Hey guys =
Can't we just ignore Satan's posts? I just glance right past him when i see him... just forget about it...
Anyways, I must say,
DRUG PEES ARE THE BEST!!!!
Has NEVER brought me down. Got me nearly arrested one time, but I've always found em enjoyable.
smile.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

E pees are horrible! one time when i was rollin, i couldn't even pee and i had to go real bad! it's like, you have to really think about it hard in order for it to happen, kind of like orgasming in a way. the first pee i take when i'm comin down, or close to coming down, takes like 5 minutes cause i can't get any flow, it just dribbles out slowly. does anyone else know what i'm talking about, or am i just a freak and need to see a doctor? hehe.
smile.gif

------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)

oh yeah, i call it a "cracked out pee".
its pretty bad when you're brain's too fried to help you take a piss!
------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)

ErEctor I hear ya!
That happens to me all the time when I have to piss rollin'. When it finally does come out though.... *sigh*
That happens to me when I'm trippin' too.
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

Ashke, pee pee pee! X, just like any drug, goes through all of the necessary parts of your body beefore it hits your bladder. This is it's last pitstop before it exits your system. You certainly won't piss it out before the high is over.
I'm from Ohio too. Is there alot of bluelighters from the buckeye state?

Dear Ashke--MDMA is what's called a'selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor" I don't know how much chemistry U know ( I have a degree from the U. of N. Florida) but that means the following: there is a gap B/t neurons called a "synapse" when nerves innervate/function they send a messenger, in this case serotonin across the gap(synaptic cleft)then under NORMAL conditions serotonin(henceforth reffered to as 5HT)difusses back into the original neuron--MDMA prevents this action. When U R rollin' 5HT stays @ the other nerve and continues to stimulate it !!!! The urinary/excretory system only becomes involved b/c the speedy effect of the drug leads to increased sweat production. The sweat leads to dehydration and THAT prevents U from urinating--urinating won't kill your buzz-----@ least it hasn't for me!!
much Luv & I hope this helps, sorry I got so long winded!!!
Luv, Peace, & Grease!!!!!
smile.gif
!t'3

my humble research inicates that a high percentage (~80%) of the initial dose is, in fact, filtered out of the body via the nephrons... (yup... the tinkle filters) but the fact of the matter is... once it's in your blatter... it's not going to get you high... HOWEVER... if you're truly desperate... drinking eachothe...... I've decided not to finish that sentance.
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

Hello,
At this club in Sydney called Sublime there are SPEAKERS in the toilets so you can boogie and pee (or poo) at the same time (if you want to ofcourse) it is pretty funny to go into the toilets and see these guys lined up against the wall with there asses shaking.
It is another Aussie innovation!!
d.

ashke-"And if it IS true, when is the 'safest' time to go..."
umm personally...when ever i have to is the "safest"
smile.gif

but i always seem to forget to go....
but that next morning... jesus...
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Hey MrGeezer, I have to agree with you (the feeling you get when going to the bathroom). BUT make sure if you go to the bathroom, you are peeing on the toilet not on the floor like me. hee hee

if what they say is true....just pop another bean! =) that'll bring the roll rite back upppppp~
------------------
Fear leads to anger....Anger leads to stress...stress leads to doobies..and doobies lead to twinkies....

SpeedE, you don't have to "pop another bean" after you pee. Trust me on this. Just pee!

Dear brandX thanx for everything you have to say---maybee I have been mislead but that's what all of our textbooks led us to believe! I full on want to learn anything my education may have left out & whole-heartedly welcome your responses!!! My Quest for knowledge is always great & I hope I would never misinform anyone--anything furthur would be much appreciated!!!!

Hey Paradox,
Your comment about "recycling" Pee-E has finally solved the riddle of "What is LIQUID E..and does it really exist?" ;-)
This may help me to cut back on my E bill in the future. I'm all for RECYCLING!!!!
smile.gif

P to all
L
U
R

I nearly pissed myself reading this one...
I hear more schtuff like this than I care to and it's all BS.
I'm totally with MrGeezer here and I almost always need to use the john just after the roll hits. I've come to take it as a good sign.
Buzz kill is really the john itself not the act of using it. There's a place me and my boy used to go to that had the worst john ever and I'd do the dance rather than go thankfully they've renovated.
-MzzzBond.

Haahaha. Ashke..funny you asked this.
1)I always like the sensation of peeing. Plus, im always drinking lots of H2O, so its quite a relief.
2)I'll think I'll be sticking with GHB..."Pee-E" really isn't someting for me!
3)Funny story: I was rolling really hard at this party when it got broken up by the people's parents. I was standing outside smoking a cig and talking with some people waiting for my ride. I knew that I had to go to the bathroom and I felt the pressure on my stomach. But I kept on holding it in and talking and what not. So, then my ride comes and i get in and It suddnely occurs to me that I dont have to go to the bathroom anymore. So, i foget about it, and arrive at this party, only to realize that I had peeed my pants while standing there. I couldn't feel myself go! Little embarrassing, especially cause I was there with my crush at the time :)
Love Always
MISS YEM