Embarrassing question, but I really would like to know..

Ashke

Bluelighter
And wow, it's even a question related to XTC! Imagine.
smile.gif

Okay, here goes. Ahem. So, um. Everybody here in ohio sez that going to the restroom is a bad idea while yer rolling -- especially while peaking -- coz it can bring you down, make your roll weaker, shorter, blah blah... There's all kindsa shit they claim.
How much truth is there to this, coz I *hate* holding it if I gotta answer nature's call, and SO many E-rumors here in ohio have turned out to be complete utter bullshit, so I wanna dispell all the myths that I can.
And if it IS true, when is the 'safest' time to go... Right after you take it? Once you feel yourself coming down?
And am I the only one who was fooled into believing this, if it's total myth...?
~*~ A blushing Ashke ~*~

Sounds like rubbish to me! Why would it make a difference!! Hold on... Mr Geezer will know!!!
------------------
Everything begins with an "E"!

Well, I don't know EXACTLY what you're refering to, and I don't want to get too crude - but I personally find takin a shit on a roll to be one of the most satisfying experiences ever. And it doesn't seem to affect the high either....
------------------
Don't judge me

Well not a doctor but ...
I don't think that E will get into your digest system that fast so if your rolling and going to the bathroom I can hardly think you will "loose" any of the pill - the only thing i can think on is on empty stomach i roll much better so it will probably just help your roll ... but then again that's just my opinion based on nothing
smile.gif

Plurness ...
and we love your post and don't worry about anyone
smile.gif

hmm going to the bathroom never ruined my roll.
and why should it... anyways...hmmm just my thoughts...
feels good answering to the calls.. hee hee
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

when i was going to school in the east coast, people use to say that all the time. it never made sense to me. yes, alot of the X is simply pissed out, but holding it doesn't help your body keep it any better or more. it just sits in your bladder. i find that holding it totally ruins my roll too cuz it's soo uncomfortable. again, it's all just another bullshit rumor.

It feels GREAT to pee whilst rolling, but then again what doesn't feel great?

Hey Ashke,
Let me tell you, I go pee when I'm rolling ALL THE TIME.. it really brings nothing but satisfaction
smile.gif
I've never peed any other time that it felt so good.. And, it doesn't bring me down at all.. Just brings a smile out
smile.gif

Let it go, girlie!!
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

even if there was truth 2 this, u r drinking like five trillion gallonz of water. what r u gonna do with it?

*giggle*
Good point there, Merverus. Mostly I just been doin' the antsy-prancy unhappy bladder dance, lol.
You know, this just goes to show you....
No matter how many people in your hometown say it's true, no matter how stupid it may sound or how shy you are to ask, DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK BLUELIGHT! You could be doing the antsy-prancy dance for NO REASON!!!
Uh. Heh. *scuffle*
Much luv,
~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 20 January 2000).]

Well, anyone whose ever tried to go in a flooded bathroom with clogged toilets and shyt everywhere knows that's a REAL buzz killer.
---------
Dear God, please save me from your followers

Well, I don't know anything about how the body works, but isn't xtc absorbed by the blood stream where-as going to the toilet has something to do with things passing through the liver? >?
And once it's in/passed through your liver there aint nothing you can do 'bout it!
[This message has been edited by Anjele (edited 20 January 2000).]

the only problem i have found is that i get to the front of toilet que and the whoever is playing, wherever i am, the damn DJ will drop Skydive or Heaven Scent into the mix, and i have to large it in the loo

Well what do you know? THERE SHE GOES AGAIN FOLKS - the one, the only Ashke, the original, lame-ass, retarded, good for nothing, pile of runny monkey shit, whore. Thanks for being you, you stupid bitch. It gives the rest of us a reason to live. At least we know things can always be worse, I mean we could be you. Why don't you do the world a favor and kill yourself. You won't be missed. I promise. Even your poor white trash parents will throw a party. D I E...
PLUR
------------------
I'll see you in Hell...
Love Satan - 666 :)

if you need to back one out,pop before so it kills a bit of time...A guy I know did this once on a 007, when it kicked in he remained crouched in a position similar that which he had spent the last 25 mins. While walking around a club he thought he was a lizard,lol
------------------
ITS NOT OVER TILL THE MUSIC STOPS,UNTIL THEN DANCE LIKE NOBODYS WATCTHING mmmkay

thats 4 realz satan, man u need to go somewhere with all that wacked out bullshit you know, i mean come on dude have some respect for my people... you are everything that we stand against. sorry man i hate to be a downer but dude u sux ass , you know,,
i knew you would!!! PLUR,,, learn what it means one day!!! Y2K

Oh Ashke, don't let Satan get to you...
He (or she?) sounds like an angry 12 year old. People like that are just ugly and bitter inside - and feel like they need to bring other people down to give themselves an ego boost.
On another note though - (not to be graphic) I think taking a shit is a wonderful feeling when you're rolling (peeing is great too) - whenever I finish "doing the job"
smile.gif
I sometimes feel like I even start to roll harder..... Or maybe it's just me..
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif