• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Electronic Music Discussion Forum Presents: Jingle Beats!

Bomboclat

Bluelight Crew
Happy Holidays Everyone!

The Electronic Music Forum has come together to bring you some bangin' beats as you party it up with us on December 19.

Alright everyone, id like to thank the BLers who have given their time to help out with this shindig, and i cant wait for it to get poppin! Although we had a quite a number of BLers who signed up, only a select few actually submited sets to be played :)(), so because of this ive decided to put in some of my favorite mixes to be played throughout the event.​

Official Set Times:

Recorded Sets: Bluelight Radio
this will be running for the entire event playing everyones set and some of my favorite sets by other DJs. There is also a chatroom to go along with this broadcast where everyone can chat about the music and things in general. Mixes will be played at random.

Set List:

Bluelighter Mixes:
toa$t - Live at the opulent temple
ea1475 - Acids & Bass
Sega420 - un-named set
Sykik - Bluelight.ru Mix
ChemicalSmile - 4 SETS!!!!!

Other DJs Mixes:
Steve Lawler - 2001 Tribal House Mix
Excision - Shambhala 2009 mix
Boys Noize - Essential Mix
Busy P & DJ Mehdi - Essential Mix
Don Rimini - I Love Techno 2009
Subvert - Dirt Mix
The Phantoms Revenge - French House Mixtape
Foamo - House Party Mix
Bassnectar - Live Set for KISS FM
The Bloody Beetroots - Live at Pig Radio
Crookers - We Make It Good
+ many more

Live Sets:
Set times are in GMT -8 and are as follows

~3pm (12/19) - ? (12/20?) - jpgrdnr/Sega420

If you would like to send in a set to be played we are still accepting all sets, so all you have to do is send it via PM to me and ill put it up to be played!

Cheers everyone

Last edited:
woohoo this is gunna be sooooooooo good.

You guys over at EMD are absolute legends.

Thanks guys.

u guys like any of my sets? hi Friend is getting lotsa feedback , anyone with download needs I got all these sets for ya pm me for em