• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Effective Methods other than snorting?

ValkyrVision

Greenlighter
Hey y'all.

First of all I'd like to say this forum has been a great source of information for me for years, I've been a long time lurker here, but now I have a question and I am struggling to find the answer in a pre existing thread.

I'd like to know what other methods you can use to take coke other than your nose. I wanna get on the nose beers but unfortunately my nose is blocked.

Any method welcomed other than IV as I am terrified of needles.
I have a needle-less during so boofing is also a possibility.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks y'all

I think that really only leaves plugging, unless you want to turn your coke into freebase and smoke it. I would advise against that honestly. I have never plugged coke before but it is apparently pretty awesome. I would give that a shot over anything else.

You can eat it, it's around half as potent, less rush and lasts longer. I haven't ever done it, but it's certainly active that way.

Plugging it should work and probably would be even better than snorting it. I would bet that is a great ROA for coke.

Sublingual should work similar to snorting but probably less rush.

Plugging,literally. Cocaine ain't worth it tbh anyway unless its pure.

Eating it is incredibly efficient. You put a small amount, the size of a BB between your lip and gum and let it sit. Don’t talk and let it dissolve for 15-20 minutes. It’s going to get numb. The effects will come on stronger and longer than snorting

I think insufflation is the best way but you could eat it, hoop it or cook it into crack and smoke if you really wanted.