European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EDD Bluelight album?

Hedonistic Angel

Bluelight Crew
Ok.... So they did this several years ago when the whole board wasnt fractioned into all these forums, but I think it seems like a good idea!!

Basically, the idea works like this.... Everyone suggests a choon to go on the album, and we create a collective of music based on EDDers choices.

It would work best is everyone chooses a piece of music that isnt that well known, as then we can all learn about new music and experience stuff we might not have listened to other wise!

When we did it last time, someone took the role on of actually burning the cds and posting them out.... (I did the artwork incidently!!).... but that was in the dark ages when not all households had cd burners.... Or MP3 players...

I reckon we could just compile a play list and it could work either way...

1: People take on the responsibility to search and download the music themselves, thus illiminating the need for expensive cd burning and postage...

2:Or someone with a little time on their hands could download all the tunes, stream them, or email them to the various partakers....

I dont know any other ways of doing it, but if anyone thinks of another way it could work!!!

I just think it would be a nice way to share your faviorite music with all the other BLters!!!!

Anyone want to get involved!?!?!

One track each..... So chose carefully!!

P.S I dont mind burning and sending out the cds (If thats the best was to do it).... Depending on how many people want copies.... If theres gonna be hundreds we could split the work load?!

My track- Human resource - Dominator (joey beltram mix I think I like the most)

=D

can it be the last track on the album please?

(good idea wendy!!)

Oh, meant to say..... I dont think they should ALL be dance tracks.... Some hip-hop and aucostic stuff would be nice too! And some bizzare bleeps and clicks noise is always appreciated...

I guess we'll see how many tracks we get and then see hows best to do it!

i think the best way to do it would be to host the mix on the web somewhere, i'm not sure of all the technical business but i'm up for helping.

my choice -

Evol intent - the blood

Oh, meant to say..... I dont think they should ALL be dance tracks.... Some hip-hop and aucostic stuff would be nice too! And some bizzare bleeps and clicks noise is always appreciated...

i think if everyone puts up a track we'll have a nice wide selection, not everyone heres an EDM junkie (just most!)

we can host it through the dude in the music forum who is giving away hosting space for free to bluelighters........

and wendy, if its one track each what does it matter what genre it is??

if we all pic our fav track, or a track which has a meaning behind it then it'll be a true reflection of what we all like :)

Lemurians - Take off to the Cosmos (shift rmx)

Scrutney! =D

Or... I am currently grooving to Keritsu... or optimus rhyme... or journey.. or... or... AARGHHH!!

Last edited:
socks said:
i think if everyone puts up a track we'll have a nice wide selection, not everyone heres an EDM junkie (just most!)

exactly............ I think the key is EVERYONE

so get your fingers out of your arse's you lazy lot :)

(even you lurkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES THAT MEANS YOU;))

Röyksopp & Erlend Oye - "Poor Leno" (silicon soul rmx)

(although, Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - "Rubicon" would be nice)

we can host it through the dude in the music forum who is giving away hosting space for free to bluelighters........

that seems to say that its only for 'mixes/songs that you have created', so does that mean it has to be a DJ set as opposed to just a selection of tunes??

socks said:
that seems to say that its only for 'mixes/songs that you have created', so does that mean it has to be a DJ set as opposed to just a selection of tunes??

I'm sure if we ask nicely he'll sort something out for us, he seems like a sound fella :)

Maybe if we password protect it for EDD members only or something?

Are these really good tracks? or random stuff?

It would be cool if some one could host all the tracks in a ZIP or RAR file for us all to download? and HA fancy creating a CD cover and insert which we can also download?

^ a 'good' track maybe a shit track to someone else. just put forward a song you love, thats the point.

I'll host it if you like? I could even do a mix then we could make it public...

What would also be cool is if we could get someone to read out some classic EDD quotes from the archive for vocal samples... anyone got a good acting voice?