• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Survey...(with clear results)!!!

Originally posted by Xplore:

1. What is your pill count?
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started?
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often?
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max)
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale)
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale)

1. Gotta be in the hundreds.
2. Started summer 1990, I was 19.
3. Sometimes post-load with 5-HTP. It does seem to help with comedowns.
4. 4
5. 4
6. 7 (but this depends on how much and how often I take E. I only do it about 4 times a year now, but I used to do it every w/e a few years ago.)

500+
5 years ago / 14 years old
nope

I notice an amount of memory loss that I'd rate a 3 while I'm rolling, but after I'm completely sober I notice none.
I don't think anyone gives a fuck what sort of memory loss you experience whilst rolling!

Just under 50
Stated about 14 months ago I was 19
Only use vit C and some magnesium, maybe a couple of centrium for good luck. Surely those three will see of any possible brain damage - yeah, I'm convinced.
Couldn't possibly tell. I'm sure there is if I want there to be, as if anyone really knows.
I only get depressed listening to all the Americans cry about how awful they feel for taking a whole pill instead of just a half, and then wonder if I should be depressed. I come out of that when I realise of course I'm fine.
Yeah, I started taking more when I realised more=better time, but now I can't really go back, altho occasionally have a good time on a small amount, just appreciating I'm not getting absolutely spangled. But then there's no short cure for getting wrecked on a fuck load of beans - always come back to it.
[ 24 December 2001: Message edited by: monkyfunky ]

-id say around 120
-december 2000, 17 years old
-never
-yeah.. a little 3 maybe?
-nope, if anything id say i have a better apreciation for life.. and the things around me
- a 7 maybe a 8... even after not rolling for 2 months my tolerance was still up..but i can still blow up off of 1 1/2 pills

Not to mention the fact that you'd want some people to forget some of the silly/stupid crap you've said whilst rollin! haha.
Much love

1. 80-90 pills
2. 16 months, started at 18 (now just turned 20)
3. Rarely pre-load. ALWAYS, always post-load with 100 mg 5-HTP and (every 2nd post-load) 500 mg L-Tyrosine. (probably because I do a lot of GHB too). Post-load with 5-HTP over 2-3 days, depending on how hardcore I was.
4. memory loss: 3. sometimes absentminded, maybe slight short term loss. but NO noticeable long-term loss
5. depression: 2. some very slight mood changes. rarely jumpy or on edge, usually only if i am provoked. no clinically depressed thoughts (think prozac, etc)
6. tolerance: YES. 7. Post-loading and moderation are the only ways to control this.
---- TORONTO: The clubber's mecca for music, chicks, style, and drugs.

1. What is your pill count? somewhere around 20-25
Started 2 years ago when I was 20, but not steadily until about 6 months ago
Just recently started taking 5-htp.
Yeah, my short term memory sucks. 7
Only the few days after. 3
8 - Only needed one up until a few months ago. Now I'm at three.

1. Around 250-300
2. I was 16 and it was 21 months ago.
3. I have never Pre/postloaded.
4. Memory loss is only short-term I rate it a 3.5
5. Depression has never been serious -3
6. My tolerance is the same as the first time I rolled -0 (lucky me)

AROUND 100 GIVE OR TAKE 15
2. How long ago you started and How old were you when you started?
16 BEEN ROLLING FOR 15 MONTHS NOW
NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL BUT I DO LIKE MY VITIMINE C WHEN ROLLING
4. Is there any memory loss?
ERR.... NO 1
5. Is there any depression?
NO ONLY THE FEW DAYS AFTER 1
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up?
I TAKE AROUND 3-6 E's EVERY WEEKEND TOLERANCE GOES UP AND DOWN SO AROUND 4
[ 25 December 2001: Message edited by: E man ]

1. What is your pill count? about 40
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? about a year ago and I'm 19
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? I try to take 5 htp and Vit C the week before I roll and the week after.
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) about a 3...Sometimes I feel that there is some memory loss the day after, but overall wise none because day by day I retain my memory back of the night.
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale) Maybe a 3 to 5....Depending on the pill and the come down. My friends feel that there's a long term depression rate when their tolerance builds.
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale) When I first started rolling I started with 1 pill for the longest time, then I started taking 2 to 3 and I knew I had to slow down cause all my friends started taking 4 to 7 pills and I didnt want to get that way so I've gotten back down to taking 1 and that does just as good as 3, but it also depends on the pills. You gotta control yourself.

Around 100
Just over 12 months ago - i was 18
Unusually for someone in the UK i pre and post-load with 5-HTP and vit C every time. Started this about 6 months ago.
When i was doing it every weekend i'd notice memory loss in the week. I forget short term things but i've always done that and my memory has always been pretty good imho. --> 1
Nope. Nothing. If anything i'm much happier than before. --> 1
When i did it every week my tolerance did jump quite quickly. Took a long break (6 weeks) and was back to where i started. As its christmas its going up again but i can still have a good time off one. --> 5
[ 27 December 2001: Message edited by: mik82 ]

around 50, give or take
almost 3 years ago, 17 at the time, almost 18
I never preload, and post-load occasionaly (when available) I postload with prozac/5-HTP/multivits
3, but it goes away after about 3 weeks of abstinence from MDMA
only on the following 2-3 days of high quantities of MDMA (2.5 pills+). No permanent or long-term depression at all. 0
depends on how often I do it. tolerance is almost completely gone after a 2 month break.
[ 27 December 2001: Message edited by: Fujicrow ]

1. What is your pill count? 15-18
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? 3 1/2 years ago, I'm almost 17 now you do the math.
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? none at all though I would like to start
4. Is there any memory loss? like a few past posts just hard to stay focused sometimes which can lead to short term mem loss so about a 1-2
5. Is there any depression? none, but the days after are odd maybe a 1 on that scale
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? yes.. but I havent really let it get to bad, im on another breaking period right now till summer time hopefully, 4-5

1. pill count - 400+
2. started poppin in the summer of 95, I was 17, now 24.
3. no.
4. No I cant say there has been, but every1 differs you see.
5. Sometimes you get post depression, especially if you do a load over a few days. 5
6. you cant actually give this question a rating, pills have all different amonts of MDMA, and the fact is that pills are considerably less potent than in 1995, 1996. There is of course a tolerance, especially if you do pills regularly.
[ 27 December 2001: Message edited by: AndEEE ]

1. What is your pill count? 23 and a half
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? I started almost 2 years ago, when I was 17
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? ok, I probably should...everytime I did pre-loading I ended up deciding not to roll
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) 5
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale) 2..mostly aroud the certain time of the month
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale) yes, and it sucks I'd say about 3 or 4

2. How long ago I started and how old was I when I started?
Start date: January 27, 2001 and I was 21 years old.
3. Have you been preloading/postloading and how often?
I wish I could say yes to this one, but I can't so it's a no.
4. Is there any memory loss?
no-it would be a 1
5. Is there any depression?
no-it would be a 1
6. Notice any tolerance build-up?
no-it would also be a 1

1. What is your pill count? Lost count, probably between 300 and 400 (most likely on the high end)
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? Been using for about 2 years and I was 18 when I tried my first pill!!!
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? No, but I'm really starting to think that I should.
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) Very noticable memory loss, sometimes as bad as forgeting what I had for dinner the same night, I'd say definately a 9.
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale) No depression at all.
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale) When I used to do X often, there was a very noticable tolerance starting to build up. Now that I only do it about once a month, tolerance isn't a problem anymore.

app. 100-150
2 yrs ago, 21
Pre-load and post-load 200-400mg 5-Htp every time
Non that I can tell, 1
Zero, in fact I feel more self aware and alive: 1
definitely, 8

-Somewhere between 40 and 50, I never really kept track.
Last August, so just under 17 months. I was 22 then.
I didn't in the beginning, but I have been in the last year. Sometimes I preloaded with 5-htp for a few days. I would also take magnesium before rolling to reduce jaw clenches during rolling and muscle spasms afterwards. I post load with a few doses of 5-htp after the roll the next day, some vitamin C, B-vits..
No. But I have always had a bad memory (my mom threatened to not take me on any more vacations when I was a child because I never remembered that much of them).
No, 0.
Yes, but only if I don't give myself a break longer than 3 weeks. Tolerance only began to occur after 10-12 pills or so. It's been over a year since I began rolling, and I can still roll pretty damn well off 1 good pill. I can't quite roll like I did in the beginning off 1/2 a pill though, so I'd give it a 4.