• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Survey...(with clear results)!!!

Xplore

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. Being new to X, most of the info I have about it is from reading books and med studies, never from a sample of actual users. So if you all don’t mind, I’d like to ask a few questions just so I can compile a chart (which will be shared) to better understand the effects of the long term use and plot a use-strategy for a new group of friends that’s just starting. I have friends now whose count is well into thousands, and yet they have no way of charting or explaining anything, as they’ve started a while ago and never thought about maximizing E effects by battling tolerance build up or reducing harm. Anyway, here are the questions:
1. What is your pill count?
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started?
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often?
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max)
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale)
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale)
Ok, I know that this sounds subjective (everyone’s rating assignment and pills may differ, but just do the best you can). And IF and only if you can, for the last three questions, mention at which point in the pill count the aforementioned symptom (i.e. depression, or memory loss) started to take place. For a friend of mine, for example, he noticed tolerance building up after about 15-20 pills. Thanks a lot, and I promise we’ll be able to come up with an understandable chart at the end of this. PLUR

2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started?I'am 17 started when I was 15.
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often?Nope.if eatin well b/f rollin counts than yeah.
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max)I'd say 5.
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale)I give that a 1
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale)UMMM yeah 6.

1) Is that total pills ever taken?
2) 3 years ago (now 29)
3) Never pre-load - always post load 5htp 300 mg over 24 hours.
4) Memory loss - 2 (only day after)
5) Depression - 8
6) Tollerance - 8

1) About 100 or so, now.
2) Started in March of 2001 at the tender age of 30. Yeah, I'm an old bastard. ;)
3) Used to pre-load/post load with 5-HtP, Q-10, l-Tyrosine, etc. - I'm too lazy to, now.
4) Slight memory loss, it's more like I get easily distracted and forget what it was I was supposed to do. About a 3 out of 10.
5) Surprisingly, no depression. I tend to anger a bit easier, though. 1 out of 10.
6) Definite tolerance buildup. 1 good pill *may* last me about 2 hours now. 7 out of 10.
Tolerance built up after about 20-30 pills; memory loss started about 50 pills in or so. One thing I have been suffering that you neglected to ask about was difficulty sleeping - my sleep cycles are all screwed up, and recently (the last two months or so) have seen an increase in nightmares, insomnia, etc. I also attribute to me munching pills on a weekly basis.

1. 6.5
2. 3 months ago, just turned 20
3. no post/pre loading
4. 1
5. 1
6. 1

1. around 15
2. Started 3 months ago? I think, and I'm 18
3. Post loading 1 prozac
4. memory loss - isn't bad maybe a 3?, but concentration span is low (so short term memory can be impaired)
5. depression - 1 (Not including comedowns)
6. tollerance - 4
....err what was I doing again?

1. What is your pill count? 247.5..though most of these were in the last 14 months
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? 16 and that was 22 months ago
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? not at all
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) its hard to say, short term yes, but long term not really, though i condsider myself to have a good memory
yes but again i think its hard to say, i was depressed anyway.
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale) yes but then that is because i took more, and if you take more than one its always harder to go back to one, with average quality pills which some people would use on i would probably use two.

100ish
5 months, 22
Nope no need
1 if any
no more than before
a little takes 2 to get going properly but i always use a lot

30-50 not sure cud be less than 30
November 2000 - 18
Dont pre-load/take 100mg of 5htp each day for 3 days after rolling
3, i have had a slight noticeable memory loss but its not been bad
1, never get/been depressed since takin pills
4, yes when i first started takin 1 got me wrecked, now i usually need 2 b4 i totally cum up.

1. What is your pill count? about 25
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? its been one year today actually December 22nd
I have about roughly 60-70% of the time usually with an ssri to come down and then 100mg of 5-htp, vitamin C pills and one b-12 the next day. I continue the vitamin C and 5-htp for about a week after.
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) for me very much so, i'd say 7 out of 10
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale) yes not too bad, remarks make a stronger impression on me 5 out of 10
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale) i still only do 1 pill, but yes...4

1. What is your pill count? Right now i take anywhere from 3 pillz to 7 pillz a night...
I started almost 2 and a half years ago...i was almost 16 years old when i first tried it.
Not up untill recently..i take different kinds of vitamind to help me.
I would say....1 or 2...if anything..
There has been a lot of depression sometimes i would say its an 7 or 8 , but thats rare.tehre are times when i feel complety normal and fine....
Definately..i used to take one for the longest time..now i kinda need 3 just to roll how i like to roll, but then i want more when i come down and stuff...=/

1.Pill count-Around 200??
2.Started-2.5 yrs ago....18
3.Pre/post load-Did 5htp for a while...stopped botherin with it.
4.Memory loss-Was really bad at one point BUT...has come back. 4
5.Depression-Hmm, how much is to do with pills and how much would occur anyway? 3
6.Tolerance-Severe. Am now on a break...hopefully will have less tolerance next time i drop! 8

1. What is your pill count? around 150
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started?I started when I turned 17, I am 21 Now
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? Nope
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) hmmm about 5 right after then back down to about 2 or 3
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale)yeah a lil about 7 right after then down to like 3
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale)yes 8 in last year actually
[ 22 December 2001: Message edited by: disillusionalgrl ]

1. What is your pill count? around 10 or so
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? a year ago, at 17
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? nope, i might try it soon tho
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) maybe a little the next day ~2
5. Is there any depression? (rate on the same scale) i'm sorta f'cked up anyways- but i have noticed some in a friend ~4
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up? (rate on the same scale) a little bit, but i havent done that much ~3

1. What is your pill count? 30ish? don't know never kept track
2. How long ago you’ve started and How old were you when you started? February 2001
3. Have you been pre-loading/post-loading and how often? never pre-loaded.. never had to post-load, haven't experienced a 'comedown'
4. Is there any memory loss? (rate on scale 1-10 with 1=minimal and 10=max) in the beginning, severe.. an 8. It's returned.. now a 1.
5. Is there any depression? 1. None
6. Any noticeable tolerance build-up?
I think so because I don't even close to the way I used to.. and I do it very minimally now.. only about 5 pills since September

...approx. 50
...7 yrs. ago & now 22. (used to take acid mostly cause pills used to be very expensive, took most pills in the past 6 months)
...Never pre or post load
...2, but may have to do with Acid
...5, depends on personal life
...4, not sure if tolerence increased or pill quality decreased
Depression set in after approx. 25 pills (between 1-2.5 on a fortnightly basis)

A plentiful six.
I officially started in late October at age 18.
I attempted pre/post-loading on my last roll. I didn't take notice of anything different. I also wound up with a wicked cold that lasted for over 2 weeks, which likely cancelled out any easy come-down. My own fault.
I notice an amount of memory loss that I'd rate a 3 while I'm rolling, but after I'm completely sober I notice none.
I haven't noticed any. I do get the post-party blues which I'd only rate a 2, but I would only chalk that up to "Hey, when's the next one, too bad this one's over!" emotions.
I rolled too many times in one month due to Newbie Syndrome and noticed a tolerance build-up of around a 7. I haven't rolled since, so I'm not sure. I will get back to you after my next roll.

ABOUT 60 I THINK
I STARTED ABOUT 5-6 MONTHS AGO, AT THE AGE OF 20
POST-LOADED THE MOST OF THE TIMES WITH 20MG PROZAC
HMM, I WOULD SAY A 7, MAYBE 8
IT USED TO BE 5-8 BUT NOW IM USUALLY JUST MENTALY NUMB, NOT FEELING ANYTHING AT ALL HAPPINES, SADNES....BUT GETTING REALLY PARANOID
WOULD SAY A 7
DONT DO THE SAME MISTAKE I´VE DONE; MODERATE AND BE CAREFULL NOT TO GET ADDICTED!

1. impossible to count howmany must be losing my memory
2. 19YRS when i started year 1/2 ago
3. i eat nothing for nothing less then 6 hours before dropping so my stomach is full of acids so i hit hard
4. DONT NO HOW TO RATE THIS if i have lost any memory i would be able to remeber if i lost it.
5. only when i carnt get on
6. carnt really say tollerence build up some weeks i have afew pills some weeks i have lots, but depends on strenght of pill.
hope that hepls you : )

~~~ I can't really say, I guess around 100 to 150. Give or take
~~~August of 2000, just turned 21
~~~Neither
~~~ No memory loss that I have noticed
~~~ No depression....1
~~~A little tolerance, I can still take one, but don't last as long as it use too. In a six hour period, I take 2. To go by the scale...2