Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstasy spaz out

Adam24

Greenlighter
Hi I'm new here and I am a regular ecstasy user, I just want to know if people have a similer experience to me or just find outnwhat is really happening to me. After night outs I sometimes have weird moments spaz outs you could call them seems to happen as I'm falling asleep or tired, I start pacing around the room absolutly scared sometimes even thinking the world is ending or something stupid like that and the next day don't remember much about it. If any one could help with telling me what this is I would be very happy as it is quite scary
Thanks

Paranoia? I had that when people spiked my drink, when I confronted them they denied it and treated me like a lunatic, yet I'd seen the same person spike his pregnant girls drink, so I had little doubts. It was funny, for a while, until they all ganged up on me and made me feel like shit. Something like that?

Has there been a difference in circumstances each time this has happened? If the pills and other substances used have been different and there isn't a constant that could be to blame, then you got some deep mental issues and should probs cease your intake of any psychoactives until you sort it out.

The amnesia boggles me

It sounds like a panic attack, they're pretty common with MDMA comedowns. You should take it easy for a while, and if they continue, go see a mental health professional.

as been on different pills and even some pure mdma I had from the uk, seems like panic attack but over something stupid 9 times out of 10 I dunno y I'm pacing up and down scared and its never the next day only once I'm in and going to sleep and the gf has said I've done it and had not had 1 clue about it the next day

Hmmm personally I used to love ecstasy come-downs. I remember one time I was lying back in bed after a hard night and multi-colored words started appearing on the wall, so smoked a bowl, aid back and listened to MGMT (when they first came out) and suddenly I was in a rainforest with birds flying around the ceiling in rhythm to the music, all with my eyes open.

BUT I have seen other people wig-out on comedowns. Ex-girlfriend would always cry for some reason, another good friends started hearing voices (he never touched the stuff again after that).

The only time I've experienced what you described was on a speed comedown and I just really wanted it to end, felt way too tense and uncomfortable/anxious, pacing around the room, etc.

Hmmm personally I used to love ecstasy come-downs.
i agree. i used to love the afterglows and the spacey feel. :)

just take it easy for a while op. what you are experiencing is not uncommon. personally i would take it as a sign to slow down for a little while. mdma comedowns have a tendency to catch up with you.

btw how regular is regular?

the tail end of an mdma binge can be fun depending on your mind set. ive seen plenty people lose the concept between reality and the drugs effects, the trick is to distinguish them both and know whats real and what is fantasy. once this is established, the trippy bits are actually quite good fun. Try not to fight it.

It also could be that your pills contain other substances, or your going too hard. Every week is gunna fuck you without a doubt

Last edited:
I have had amnesia but more of a I have a vague idea of what I did last night but most details escape me after the MD haze has come on strong. When I start coming off details are more easy to recall the next day. I had these effects from pills I took that were top quality back in the late 90's during my MDMA honeymoon. Still have the same issues doing pureish MDMA as most MDMA is around 80% these days which is pretty shitty IMO. Fuck some nice clean clear crystal would go down lovely... not some brownish-yellow looking shit (Even clean stuff still gives me MD haze memory issues but I think that is a common side effect for most users). Got so shitfaced on pills (3-4 most day's with a bit of speed paste/charlie/lsd/k or whatever else was handy) in UK during a 4 week holiday in 99 I honestly can't remeber much of it, except some weird and random event's that were just to WTF to forget.

I do not recommend daily use for any prolonged time period. I was not quite the full quid so to speak for almost a year after. Didn't help that I kept hitting the MD almost every weekend without fail upon my return to Australia. I probably would have cooked myself if I did not realise that a: i was fucked up b: my friends were fucked up c: some weekend party friends had developed a nice IV speed/meth habbit during the week... all week, every week. So I got myself out of a dodgy situation. If your posting on this forum I think you already know what you need to do. Don't make the mistakes I made and fry a good portion of your brain for meaningless nights being fucked up and talking bullshit to total strangers... "reach for the lazers, safe as fuck." BTW the saying one is "e-tarded" came about for a reason, just a crap saying though IMO.

P.S. during that time I developed a nice twitch/tick which is still with me today, usually when I have not slept for whatever reason and am trying to function the next day, fucking annoying.

Don't get me wrong, everyone gets loopy on the shit. I'm not trying to say OP has serious mental issues but the fact the spaz outs are the same whilst the drugs aren't is reason for concern IMO

Different drug and the same type of event is a cause for concern, you are right unexistance. Seems more like a speed/meth come of IMO but everyone has slightly different biochemistry and the fact that Adam 24 had the same come down spaz out after some imported MDMA crystal is a bit of a worry. I would put it down to most aussie pills being adulterated with at least a bit of meth but having the same effect from imported MDMA crystals...

Hmmm personally I used to love ecstasy come-downs. I remember one time I was lying back in bed after a hard night and multi-colored words started appearing on the wall, so smoked a bowl, aid back and listened to MGMT (when they first came out) and suddenly I was in a rainforest with birds flying around the ceiling in rhythm to the music, all with my eyes open.

BUT I have seen other people wig-out on comedowns. Ex-girlfriend would always cry for some reason, another good friends started hearing voices (he never touched the stuff again after that).

The only time I've experienced what you described was on a speed comedown and I just really wanted it to end, felt way too tense and uncomfortable/anxious, pacing around the room, etc.

thats a common thing to happen when someone has taken too much MDMA.at one point the liver cant convert anymore or what ever and starts breaking the MDMA down to MDA.this always happens around the 400mg mark for me.like if ive gone hard out clubbing or doofing and get home everything is so quiet compared to how it was an hour before.i'd be in the toilet and it would sound like people were chatting away in the other room and everytime i take a shitload of MD n come bak from a music event i always hear music pumping,ivee had some full on visuals but not to the extent you described.

I have had amnesia but more of a I have a vague idea of what I did last night but most details escape me after the MD haze has come on strong. When I start coming off details are more easy to recall the next day. I had these effects from pills I took that were top quality back in the late 90's during my MDMA honeymoon. Still have the same issues doing pureish MDMA as most MDMA is around 80% these days which is pretty shitty IMO. Fuck some nice clean clear crystal would go down lovely... not some brownish-yellow looking shit (Even clean stuff still gives me MD haze memory issues but I think that is a common side effect for most users). Got so shitfaced on pills (3-4 most day's with a bit of speed paste/charlie/lsd/k or whatever else was handy) in UK during a 4 week holiday in 99 I honestly can't remeber much of it, except some weird and random event's that were just to WTF to forget.

I do not recommend daily use for any prolonged time period. I was not quite the full quid so to speak for almost a year after. Didn't help that I kept hitting the MD almost every weekend without fail upon my return to Australia. I probably would have cooked myself if I did not realise that a: i was fucked up b: my friends were fucked up c: some weekend party friends had developed a nice IV speed/meth habbit during the week... all week, every week. So I got myself out of a dodgy situation. If your posting on this forum I think you already know what you need to do. Don't make the mistakes I made and fry a good portion of your brain for meaningless nights being fucked up and talking bullshit to total strangers... "reach for the lazers, safe as fuck." BTW the saying one is "e-tarded" came about for a reason, just a crap saying though IMO.

P.S. during that time I developed a nice twitch/tick which is still with me today, usually when I have not slept for whatever reason and am trying to function the next day, fucking annoying.

lol my fuckin old roommate went through 7grams of MDMA crystal within 5 days.dont ask me how he done this with me only noticing a few times.hes suffers full on depression and anxiety along with sleeping problems now.hes just starting to get over his depression and anxiety a year later but still has sleeping problems.also i think twitching is related to serotonin depletion

thats a common thing to happen when someone has taken too much MDMA.at one point the liver cant convert anymore or what ever and starts breaking the MDMA down to MDA.this always happens around the 400mg mark for me.like if ive gone hard out clubbing or doofing and get home everything is so quiet compared to how it was an hour before.i'd be in the toilet and it would sound like people were chatting away in the other room and everytime i take a shitload of MD n come bak from a music event i always hear music pumping,ivee had some full on visuals but not to the extent you described.

Can't even count the amount of times I'd hear my parents screaming and arguing in the kitchen while I was showering at 7am after a big night lol!

And the first few times I rolled I can vividly remember my dreams being a weird and fucked up continuation or relived period of the previous nights event.

Edit:

also i think twitching is related to serotonin depletion

I thought that was caused from gear, it's the only noticeable thing I get from meth wd

Last edited:
Can't even count the amount of times I'd hear my parents screaming and arguing in the kitchen while I was showering at 7am after a big night lol!

And the first few times I rolled I can vividly remember my dreams being a weird and fucked up continuation or relived period of the previous nights event.

lol ive heard my mum n dad fighting heaps when i used to sneak home after sneaking out of the house back when i was 16 -17....but the people i hear chatting away in the other room while after a huge night n roll.those people i heard...they dont exist lol.....
Edit:

I thought that was caused from gear, it's the only noticeable thing I get from meth wd

that would be serotonin and dopamine depletion causing u to twitch.ive never got twitching after hitting the shard hard,after hitting the MD hard