• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy flashbacks

hmm usually i get those mini rolls when i hear a song i enjoy while rolling. you could just be releasing seretonin which is what happens on E. usually your body lets out seretonin when you do something healthy. like exercise or what not.

thats probably what happens to me. if i hear a song i heard at a party whilst on e i usually get an mdma sorta feeling. probably cuz my brain is being reminded of being on the drug, and releases the same chemicals.

This is not bickering I just wanted to say something

First Bad Comedown- You have many good points on here about MDMA, brain-gut connection, whatever. The problem is that this is a website designed to reduce harm from drug use, NOT prevent drug use all together. People come to this site looking for ways to take drugs in a more safe manner than they have, or maybe to learn how to take a new drug safely that they have not used before. You come on here and try to prevent the use of MDMA/Ecstasy all together just because YOU have had a bad time with it (even though it's not related IMO), and that is just plain wrong. If you aren't going to come on here and help people out with safer ways to ingest their pills or powder, then please do everyone a favor and don't come back.

Nobody's stance should be pro or anti-MDMA, yet you've clearly stated you are against it. While the brain-gut connection is clearly real, we do not know how much MDMA affects the body's intestines... WE JUST DONT YET! Just because you misused an enema and damaged your intestines at the same time you were using MDMA does not give you any right to come on here and try to make people stray from using MDMA. It has many positives to it, and when used CORRECTLY, people shouldn't be feeling ANY of the long lasting negative side effects that you mention (others as well).

The last thing I have to say is I hope you've seen a doctor about the enema. I read about that a few days ago and it really scared me to think that someone who has only taken 30 pills thinks they are damaged from the drug when they clearly damaged their body in a completely different way. Please don't come at my post like an asshole like you did on the last one, I am not here to fight.

Regarding what this thread is ACTUALLY ABOUT, I think the OP has gotten all of the information he/she is looking for, as there is also another thread already written about ecstasy flashbacks, that things like music or activities you've done on MDMA can trigger a flashback to an MDMA feeling.

Find a single instance of me telling people to 'stop using altogether' and I will retire my BL account.
Good luck...

The fact is, I have never told people to avoid MDMA completely.
This is simply the perception of people that feel threatened by what I AM saying...

I did go to a doctor, 7 months ago.
They found nothing wrong with my ass or my liver.
They even told me it couldn't be the MDMA either, because they didn't observe the worst symptoms. One hospital sent me home with Alcoholics Anonymous papers just because I was concerned about my liver. The other diagnosed me with stomach problems...

You see, I had little choice but to play doctor.
These doctors were jokes.
Apparently, most are in regards to MDMA recovery.

Even the ones with experience can do nothing but recommend healthy diet and exercise. Some prescribe SSRIs, although the most experienced tend not to do this.

I am not interested in fight tonight, either.
It won't matter how many times I claim it isn't the enema that did this to me...certain users will believe what they want to. Something I have been accused of...
Why is my presence so threatening?

I'll see you later.

Damn... back to the topic. When I was rolling every weekend for awhile I would have what seemed to be "ecstasy flashbacks" during the week, but only after I smoked marijuana. I would randomly get eye wiggles that would last a few seconds and the colors became vibrant again as if I were rolling. Has anyone expirienced anything similiar to this?

First Bad Comedown is not trying to prevent the use, just trying to get it through to some of the thick skulled people on this site. I use to preach all the time on this site about how MDMA can affect you so quickly in negative ways, faster than coke, heroin and other drugs used in the same manner. Anyways i don't do that anymore, but i encourage First Bad Comedown to let out any information he has.

I got one today while I was at school. Thankfully it was during one of my breaks. Started clenching, hands curled up into fists, and started breathing deeply. Lasted only around 10-15sec, was great though :)

Aww...I'm jealous. I get mini-flashbacks every now and then when I hear a specific song. Gets me emotional (in a good way) and at peace. But I don't think I've had them before that... I apparently need to roll more or something. ;P

I apparently need to roll more or something. ;P

Not necessarily. I've only rolled 4 times. The trick is to make each roll memorable (which is a trick since extremely serotonergic drugs fuck with your memory ;)).

I find that while I may not remember much of the night there will be small, infinitely powerful mini-memories that will trigger a flashback and set me on Euphoria Way for an hour or so.

For instance, on my 1st real MDMA experience: I was just starting to peak. I was floored a bit and my guru for the night, a raver chick and practically an alien in my city, walked in front of me, looked me in the eyes and said "how you feelin'?" with a huge grin and gigantic pupils. At the time I responded normally to this but the days following that night all the way up to this day (6 months later) I get euphoria rushes thinking about her face.

It really is the little things. So precious.

Ime, memories of the night dont trigger these "flashbacks". For me they just happen randomly or when I hear a certain song. I had one in school, the farthest thing from my mind was my roll.

Yeah, I've got lots of great little memories stored up from various rolls that I can look back on, but these never trigger mini-rolls for me. I've had a song do it every now and then, but usually they're fairly sporadic and unexpected and unfounded (but still pleasant, of course). I just figure rolling more will increase the likelihood. Plus, I always love an excuse to roll. ;P

Yeah, I've got lots of great little memories stored up from various rolls that I can look back on, but these never trigger mini-rolls for me. I've had a song do it every now and then, but usually they're fairly sporadic and unexpected and unfounded (but still pleasant, of course). I just figure rolling more will increase the likelihood. Plus, I always love an excuse to roll. ;P

Dont get too many excuses now ;)