• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy 1 week after LSD ?

Beau_1990

Greenlighter
Hi, Iv just joined, I have done a lot of searching but there doesn't seem to be much on this exact subject, Iv found lots about taking lsd a week after mdma and Iv read about people taking mdma 1 day after lsd and not feeling anything but couldn't see anything about a 1 week break

I'm fairly new to drugs/ecstasy (I am from the UK and I'm told our pills are quite high in mdma content) either way, what ever I take certainly seems to have the desired mdma effects I'm looking for

I have been giving good breaks between taking pills (4 weeks exactly is all I could manage but better than most new time users by sounds of it!) I'm glad I read up before starting! As it has been very hard and needed lots of self control to not take this weekly

This Friday just gone I took 2 drops of LSD (first time user), and the visual effects were very strong looking back I should of only done 1.

I am wanting to take ecstasy this Friday, exactly 7 days after taking the LSD, does anyone know if there will any side effects? Ie won't feel it as much, tolerance, etc?

i hope so ? :) I'm just worried cos people have said 1 day after they felt nothing from the mdma despite people saying they have no cross tolerance, I just don't want to waste a session and have to wait again if it fails ;) thanks a lot