• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eating shrooms for the first time tomorrow need advice

yea man eat your fav snack before not somthing tooo big on the stomach but enough to fill you up lol srry for spelling mistakes lol i dont really care as its just words you understand what im saying still lol any ways O.P: REPORT BACK :) im sending good vibes your way.....

Well my dealer faked on me so I probably won't be able to trip till tomorrow :\ killed my vibe so much. It's all good shit happens I should get them tomorrow and if I don't then fuck that guy ill just start asking around about shrooms.

trust shrooms go fast everywhere and dont worry about it not happening on your planned day the less shit you set up for the shrooms trip the better personally i go in to them and expect nothing just to come out knowing more about my mind and body but yeah the more u plan the more that will probabbly not happen which will leave you feeling distressed but yeah man fuck what everyone says eat the 1.5-1.7 weight and hour and 10 mins you'll be tripping trust me ( good vibes your way man ) have a fucking blast remember enjoy it well its happening cuz you will come down but dw you can always eat more never LESS

i'd say chill in your room for a little to you feel somthing happening then just go for a walk to a park or somewhere there's barley anyone and just chill in the sun with you ipod ( water, snacks ) then when u start getting tired or if u get stressed you can safley deport back to your room chill out ( smoke cannabis) if you do and then later you should play leauge lol personally from my experience you wont wana play on ur cpu for long it gives fkd vibes

Well my dealer faked on me so I probably won't be able to trip till tomorrow :\ killed my vibe so much. It's all good shit happens I should get them tomorrow and if I don't then fuck that guy ill just start asking around about shrooms.
Hell, get a ready to grow, grow bag online.
It'll take a few weeks before they're ready, but you'll be happy with the results , I'm sure.

Hell, get a ready to grow, grow bag online.
It'll take a few weeks before they're ready, but you'll be happy with the results , I'm sure.

^^^^ This. Would be less than the cost of 2 people at a movie. I'd say 5 weeks from start to harvest and you should be really *really* clean; if you're lucky you might get a couple of flushes and say 100g dry (maybe more maybe less). Go for it; I had success the first time growing.

Tom

OP: smart call on the choice of dosage,

How was the trip? :) Hope you had a good time <3

weekendwarrior / phuckingnuts: no problem, everyone reacts differently and some people are less sensitive to mushrooms (and can often be more sensitive to mindfuckery by LSD conversely).. Also if glowing trips that you have had on doses of like an eight are prominent in your mind it is not strange at all to want someone else to enjoy the same kind of experience.
But yeah if you don't have that much experience yet you still gotta learn the ropes a little bit and carefully learn to work with psychedelics, often trial and error. And the error is so much more dramatic if the trial dose is much too high.

Just saying, try to remember good HR ;) that's what we're here for officially lol

my first trip was 3/4 eigth mushroom, with girlfriend at the time on the other 1/4.

Other.sober buddies, trip toys, lots of pot, painting/sketch pads, trip toys, music shit, forests nature etc.

I was the one driving tho lol. No problems but, wouldn't recomend that.

Very archetypal highschool first trip kinda deal.
How'd your trip go? Any afterglow??