• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eating a ten strip of acid at once - what to expect?

5 hits of some SUPER POTENT liquid acid was enough to get me freaking out, I couldnt see straight, every where I looked there were patterns and colors, and behind that was more interlocking webs of psychedelia that went on forever...

I thought the only way to "save" myself was to stretch out my particles as much as I could, so I ended up lying all around my room trying to find the right molequles to cover my particles in....

yeah.......

it always depends on the strength of your product, but you can get a ++++ from only half a hit, so theres no need really...

It should start to take effect in 10-15 minutes. It will be a very jarring experience. I would think the mental effects would be very substantial. The visuals would be very satisfying. It would be a longer experience. I have took 10 strips, and after a serious review of the experiences, I prefer 3 to 7 hits nowadays. The L I am speaking of is an estimated 75 ug. Hope that helps.

rocknroll702, I dub thee RockNRoll702 the Necromancer, Raiser of Dead Threads :p

However, this was a very interesting thread to read, so don't think it was too horrible of an accident to do so.

I'm envious of those who can truly get a +4 experience from half a hit, supposing they're not bluffing or have a misunderstanding of what a +4 is. A single hit of Ehrlich reagent tested liquid, that's genuinely considered at least 250mics by some people I know who've been doing acid for 20+ years (source said 500, so that estimate falls in line with the "tested amounts are usually half of advertised" and the opinions were free of confirmation bias), barely phases me.

I'll get the experience of reality seeming "off", and mental thought patterns disturbed slightly, and if I'm lucky some slight tracers.

I usually need 2 hits to get a good experience. 4 hits is the most I'll take if I need to maintain functionality. The weekend I decided to take a "10 strip", unfortunately only 8 were available, so that was what I did.

I have yet to have such an amazing experience since with LSD though since I haven't had the opportunity with the appropriate setting since. Comparable in bliss to when I consume 6 grams of cubensis, but far more lucid, far more coherent thoughts, and vision is far more clear with amazing open eye visuals. A clear +3 experience, which had a major positive impact on my life.

Cubensis reach a +3 for me when over 3 grams, and actually give me "spiritual" experiences, whereas LSD has unfortunately never done so. LSD at 4 hits has always given a sense of enlightenment, but nothing with a spiritual overtone.

The only +4 spiritual experience I've ever had, was with 100mg (insufflation as roa) of MXE. Amazing, but extremely intense, and one I won't be ready to repeat anytime soon.

Even the most powerful breakthrough of DMT I've had at vaporized 30mg I'd consider a +3. Shot off into hyperspace with a giant paternal light being singing to me through waves of energy while the perceived g-forces made me feel pushed back into the couch and white knuckle grasping my lighter.... yeah... that's a +3 to me. Not exactly sure what delta 9's definition of a +4 is... but if it matches my subjective opinion of one... and he can get that on 150 mics... I envy him.

Everyone's body chemistry is different, and what works for some might not work for all... actually knew a girl who could eat 9 grams of cubensis and remained perfectly sober (wasn't on any medication or other drugs), and didn't roll with anything under 300mg of high quality MDMA. Felt sorry for her.

Suggesting that consuming a 10 strip can't serve a purpose, is ignoring some pretty important facts. However a gradual build up to find optimal dosage for the experience desired is an extremely wise idea. I have friends who can't take more than 1 hit or 1 gram. I don't see the point in taking less than 2 (of either).

Experienced friends of mine, as far as LSD is concerned, have told me that they've never gained anything by taking more than 20 hits, and even then, recommend that the most anyone should ever do is 10 if well prepared, and even then, some people just shouldn't ever do it in the first place due to potential disaster of an unsound mind going through the experience.

For anyone deciding to do a 10 strip.... prepare for it for months psychologically, and gradually work up to it so you don't go in over your head. Also ensure you're in the right set and setting to do it. Even if it's your only opportunity to ever do it, if the conditions aren't perfect, don't. It's a one way trip, and hopefully you like where you are when you come out of it.

I cannot tell you what I've experienced but my cousin joe aka spaceman of the universe are a ten strip at rothburyisic fear before it became electric forest and lost his mind. I didn't go to the festival but saw and hung out with him afterwards and at or
Point while we were hanging out he just snapped his fingers and
Pointed like fonzie or something and said man I was just back at rothbury. This was days after he was there and also after he came home and went to the hospital for being so out of his mind. He thought Brice Willis was his doctor and escaped the hospital to run home in the night being picked up along the way by someone who knew him and spotted him. He had pasted away moe but he was a beautiful soul who took this psychosis extremely well and was truly seemingly fearless in the face of mental break and psychosis. But it severely scared me that I would lose my cousin and best friend to insanity. If you are planning on taking acid have respect for it. Don't abuse yourself and the drug. Respect yourself land figure out how toucan trip without the use if drugs and invest in different perspectives

Forest? Never go full retard. thread has been dead 4 years...

Forest? Never go full retard. thread has been dead 4 years...
maybe you should realize that threads are not only for the OP, but for others, who might ask themselves the same questions at a later time.

It's been covered already it will still show up in a Google search

I have a empty bottle of lsd drops, there is still a little bit of liquid left and on the walls there are some spots with crystals.
Im thinking i will put 0.5ml of vodka in it shake and drink :p
Any idea how many drops there could be??
Ive heard different but usually around 4-8drops, the hits were around 140ug per drop.

The most i did without tolerance was about 4drops, it was very intense but quite smooth and lighthearted.
I was mostly glued in my couch after a bonghit of a heavy strain, felt like i was underwater and feeling very groovy.

Im hoping to go a little deeper but not to much lol, its hard to push just the right amount and not go crazy.

I have a "empty" bottle of lsd drops, there is still a little bit of liquid left and on the walls there are some spots with crystals.
Im thinking i will put 0.5ml of vodka in it shake and drink :p

sounds like a classic way to take a little too much!

if you put .5 ml of vodka in it....maybe split it with three friends? taking that all will most likely be a LOT FUCKING stronger than 4 hits.

edit: try out this report of someone "eating an empty bottle" of LSD...linked previously in this thread.
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=34238

I think, every time I read about someone doing a bottlewash of a liquid vial, they have very strong experiences....

I've done a wash out once and thankfully had the good sense to take a third of the wash before I was taken be shopping by the mrs.

Sitting in a man chair of a lingerie store while boobs are paraded in front of me is a chapter in my book of trips and tips