View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eating 333 Morning Glory seeds

basicbradlee

Greenlighter
Is grinding up and digesting 333 morning glory seeds worth it? I've read a lot about it but most of what I can find is about cold water extraction, but I'm not doing that so how will eating them be? Is it the same as the CWE except with a terrible taste? Because I can manage a taste with apple sauce. I'm just curious if the trip will be the same or at least similar as using a CWE? I'm also using ginger tea for the nausea.

It's less strong, putting it in water and allowing the tea to sit for roughly 4-8 hours IME seems to make it a good bit stronger than just consuming seeds. I assumed it is because the LSA in water is able to absorbed into the esophagus and mouth before the stomach.

333 is a low dose but you should feel something

I guess partially that, and also more generally the kinetics are more favorable the faster it's absorbed.

There are a lot of factors involved. Cannabinoids tend to be better when chronically absorbed orally and fully while most alkaloids are more potent absorbed fast / acutely. It's the way they travel to the brain and stick there.

Since it's a low dose, why not CWE them? I can't imagine how it would be too much to ask.

It's not quite so easy to grind a bunch of hard seeds until pulverized between your teeth. The first part of a CWE is letting your tools do the grinding for you.

As someone who's crush Morning Glories in my younger years I would recommend finding a method of extracting LSA without the hydrogen cyanide contained within. There's nothing like have a weak trip while enjoying cyanide poisoning on the toilet.

333 should be a strong trip. How come 333? It seems like kind of an odd figure to be so exact, unless you're thinking to take 333 seeds since 333 is an important number in numerology. Aside from the mystical side of the number whether there's any truth to that or not, 333 should be a pretty strong dose if you aren't doing a CWE. If you're doing a CWE, it's a moderate dose but not crazy high or anything. Chewing the seeds is significantly stronger and I'd expect that you'd trip pretty hard from that dose. You will likely vomit during the trip or at least feel quite nauseated though eating that dose, particularly as you aren't doing a cold water extraction. As far as I know, the cyanide thing is a myth but the seeds contain various nasty chemicals that make you feel rather ill at points during the trip but aren't really dangerous for most people. If you have a little something to eat beforehand, it may reduce the sickness a bit. I did them a couple days ago and although I felt like puking for a few brief moments, I generally didn't feel sick at all since I ate before I took them.

As someone who's crush Morning Glories in my younger years I would recommend finding a method of extracting LSA without the hydrogen cyanide contained within. There's nothing like have a weak trip while enjoying cyanide poisoning on the toilet.

Fuckin A. I don't think I ever had a proper LSA trip. I tried HBWR/MG a few times as some of my first trips. I remember watching The Beatles Yellow submarine movie while on some MG seeds with my friend and us both semi tripping and feeling sick and just being like fuuuuuccck.

I was impatient as fuck and probably never bothered to extract it properly though.

Interesting contrast of answers. Personally i have always ground and then cwe a lsa source but maybe chewing is more potent? (Albeit more likely to induce bodyload)

Doubt it, you probably just get more growing chemicals and harmful alkaloids I've chewed and made extracts of all three multiple times.

No extract is weaker and more bodyload. Water is cheap and it is a couple hours to make a quick extract.

I find a lot of things wrong with what you said.