• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Easy way to De-Fent H? is there?

The most acceptable answer is NEVER the question reworded. That helps nobody EVER. CHATGP failed hard. I am sorry the user seemed well intentioned.

Im gunna go ahead and go into dick mode to dead machination about now.....
Have you seen people test samples? Do you know how little that means? That is like me saying I bought a xanax bar saw it tested and it was xanax so no more worry on the streets? Shit varies area to area, also Fentanyl is also an opioid last I checked, be real odd for a test to have no opioids but still fent. Made up odd.
Fentanyl is an OPIATE, NOT an OPIOID. Since you want to be a dick about it. That's why I specifically said fentanyl AND opiates (or rather the inverse, which is fentanyl / opiates, not fentanyl / opioids. Smart-ass.
Hypothetically if it were possible do de-fent "dope": under my understanding of chemistry; there would be very very little chance any fent would be left over if done right. Even a mg. As that is how chemistry washes work. I remember being able to yield 90 some percent fent crystal out of the non gel with one household ingredient. (its not not rubbing alcohol)....a second run would likely take 90% of the 10% out. Lets say a mg was left in: noone said not to run a fet strip on remaining pile FFS!! If chemical seperations and washes were incomplete it would be real bad for all of us no matter what the prescription, no?
Then why don't you go ahead and explain how to do that wash and answer the question, rather than just talk about this hypothetical wash that can pull all of the fentanyl, which again, is an OPIATE, out.
I actually agree with your last sentence; even if it is akin to saying "wouldn't it be better to just not have this problem". This was basically a "does anyone know cuz it could save lives".

Please explain to me how my question re-worded is the best answer? Really
Luckily I didn't respond directly to you or your question. I'm not sure why you took it so personally.
The best answer I got was from Chem G, which unfortunately was kind of what I figured already but for the greater community thought it was worth asking. Imagine the lives that coulda been saved if some chemisty minded folk did have an answer. (which due to the nature of the question you can bet would be fine tooth combed)
I think this entire "misunderstanding" is based off of the fact that you don't understand the difference between an opiate and an opioid. But no worries, you do now! 😁

I don't care to be a dick about it, you split the opioid/ate hair, congrats! You got me good.

Why don't I explain how? Because my question was if anyone knew how to do so.....obviously I do not know how to do said wash or no question? Right?

Yes luckily you didnt respond directly. Than you would have to stray from your FENTANYL IS AN OPIATE NOT OID point. which seems to be ALL YOU HAVE. Which again golf clap you got me fair and square.

Maybe you are right, I was always of the understanding that opiates were derived from poppies opioids are synthetic? I still don't see how that is really the point but ignorance isn't a good look......

So my question is this, WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF FENT IS AN OPIOID OR OPIATE WHEN IT COMES TO ASKING ABOUT A CHEMICAL WASH?? (no im not a chemist there might be a good answer for that) but Ill believe it when I hear it and look it up.

I don't care to be a dick about it, you split the opioid/ate hair, congrats! You got me good.
"Im gunna go ahead and go into dick mode to dead machination about now....."
-smokeymcpot42088
Why don't I explain how? Because my question was if anyone knew how to do so.....obviously I do not know how to do said wash or no question? Right?

Yes luckily you didnt respond directly. Than you would have to stray from your FENTANYL IS AN OPIATE NOT OID point. which seems to be ALL YOU HAVE. Which again golf clap you got me fair and square.

Maybe you are right, I was always of the understanding that opiates were derived from poppies opioids are synthetic? I still don't see how that is really the point but ignorance isn't a good look......

So my question is this, WHAT THE HELL DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF FENT IS AN OPIOID OR OPIATE WHEN IT COMES TO ASKING ABOUT A CHEMICAL WASH?? (no im not a chemist there might be a good answer for that) but Ill believe it when I hear it and look it up.
The difference is that you were being a dick about it.

The technical difference? Not much.

Don't get your feathers ruffled.

fair enough, you were also being a dick; at least you were forewarned. But I did start it I suppose. I blame chatGP because I am unable to accept blame myself
You know it's funny, I'm pretty sure I reversed opiate and opioid while I was voice texting as well. I think my statement is technically incorrect also. 🤣

The point I was trying to make was that I've see dope not pop on tests for traditional opiates OR opioids, but it does hit for fent. It happens on probation when people pee clean for heroin, but dirty for fentanyl.

In fact, when I was on probation, it happened ALL THE TIME. Back then, they weren't testing for fentanyl at all, and people (me included )were doing "dope" and not coming positive on urinalysis tests. Then they started testing for fentanyl and its analogs, and everybody started popping positive.

Point is, most US dope (in my experience) has very little to no actual heroin or natural opiates, and is made solely of fentanyl.

My response to the question was that, in my opinion, it's just impractical to try to remove fentanyl from street dope.

Yup I don't disagree, last 20 batches for a metro US city have tested positive. Do you mean back in the 5 strip days when only opiates (basically heroin, codeine, and morphine as well as things that metabolize into them), other than that you were pretty much set.

yea i wasn't quite as ballsy and took tramadol when on probation.

That is a good answer and about the same as G-Chems; which I thank you as that is information to me. I thought they probably just cut the heroin with it since there is such a rich tradition of production and already established lines. It is a shame to hear they cut the poppy's out completely. (which was your point I do believe).

It was impractical in my brain as well, like I said it was more a hope and a prayer someone had figured it out. (and H was still the base product they were cutting) double frown.

ChatGPT has been out long enough by now that it should be common knowledge that quoting it verbatim is almost always spreading misinformation
If that was true, ChatGPT wouldn't be being used for EVERYTHING. It's all about HOW you use it. You apparently just like being an ass and insulting people.
Like I said, tough crowd here in BDD...think I'll stay out of here.

Point is, most US dope (in my experience) has very little to no actual heroin or natural opiates, and is made solely of fentanyl.
Exactly. I would venture to say it's almost impossible to find unadulterated H anymore. I would love to see a program like I've heard exists in Canada... I'm saying I "heard" because I've never been to Canada and don't know for sure. But, I've heard there are places that supply actual prescription H (or another DOC) to people wanting to reduce harm or cut down or quit altogether. Until something like that happens, unfortunately, the poisoning will continue.
..and I just have to add, what a shit drug to sprinkle in. Fent has the worst, shortest, most tired high ever.

If that was true, ChatGPT wouldn't be being used for EVERYTHING. It's all about HOW you use it. You apparently just like being an ass and insulting people.
Like I said, tough crowd here in BDD...think I'll stay out of here.
I use chat GPT for relatively complicated mathematical equations. It's really helpful, if used properly. I'm still wary about taking tangible advice from it, but if you give it something with defined parameters, like math, it excels.

The other day I was trying to figure out how much air (volume in gallons) my compressor was able to store in its 3 gallon tank, at 120psi. I'm decent at math, but there's too many unit conversions and complicated formula and that equation for me to do without sitting down with a pencil and paper.

I asked chat GPT, it gave me a really good answer and showed all of its work.

For a question like this, I think you would have to be more specific to get a better answer.

The most acceptable answer is NEVER the question reworded. That helps nobody EVER. CHATGP failed hard. I am sorry the user seemed well intentioned.

Im gunna go ahead and go into dick mode to dead machination about now.....

Have you seen people test samples? Do you know how little that means? That is like me saying I bought a xanax bar saw it tested and it was xanax so no more worry on the streets? Shit varies area to area, also Fentanyl is also an opioid last I checked, be real odd for a test to have no opioids but still fent. Made up odd.

Hypothetically if it were possible do de-fent "dope": under my understanding of chemistry; there would be very very little chance any fent would be left over if done right. Even a mg. As that is how chemistry washes work. I remember being able to yield 90 some percent fent crystal out of the non gel with one household ingredient. (its not not rubbing alcohol)....a second run would likely take 90% of the 10% out. Lets say a mg was left in: noone said not to run a fet strip on remaining pile FFS!! If chemical seperations and washes were incomplete it would be real bad for all of us no matter what the prescription, no?

I actually agree with your last sentence; even if it is akin to saying "wouldn't it be better to just not have this problem". This was basically a "does anyone know cuz it could save lives".

Please explain to me how my question re-worded is the best answer? Really

The best answer I got was from Chem G, which unfortunately was kind of what I figured already but for the greater community thought it was worth asking. Imagine the lives that coulda been saved if some chemisty minded folk did have an answer. (which due to the nature of the question you can bet would be fine tooth combed)
Seems like there has been some confusion here and you're mistaking my answer for the one from chatgpt, but whatever.

You can go to drugsdata and see it for yourself, this is not from people using test strips at home, they actually test samples via GC/LC-MS and give you the ratio of the different compounds within the sample.

Best case scenario: you have 10x more fent than heroin in your sample. And considering that fent is about 50x stronger than heroin, it wouldn't be realistic for the average user to try to remove it (doesn't make a lot of sense).
Plus the difference in pKa between heroin and fent isn't big enough to make something like an acid/base extraction feasible, especially considering the fent/heroin ratio in the product.
And I don't think the average fent user has a HPLC at home with the right column to try to separate both compounds.

Maybe an experienced chemist could experiment with a protocol similar to the one used to isolate morphine from opium, where you make an insoluble morphine/heroin salt and precipitate it in the right solvent /solvent mixture.

See here is the part I was mistaken about, I still thought heroin was the base product that they were adding the fent too. Which has been addressed to my dismay that poppy's may not be involved anymore. This does make me wonder about the vast established poppy fields and networks but apparently here in the US it isn't my concern as it is all chemicals.

of course what your saying makes sense. Maybe I should be looking for heroin strips not fentanyl strips.

That last thing you said is of some interest to some people I am sure. (they would know who they are)

edit* 4sme I did confuse you for someone that sent in a strip instead of catching the link. not my best thread ever but still a question worth posing.

The only place that I've heard of fentanyl free heroin being sold is on the dark web. Sometimes customers post reagent / fentanyl results, and sometimes the vendors even go through the trouble of having it professionally tested.

It was being sold for about double what the street price was around 2015. Real dope is a luxury drug now.

There is nothing nonsensical about what I cited. The same results were found on Google. It's beginner chemistry. Those "suggestions" come from chemistry basics.

The thing is, it's not beginner chemistry. Separating compounds with very similar solubilities and general physical properties is not simple. So the "filtration" and "chemical extraction" needed here is far from chemistry basics.

So unfortunately what ChatGPT yielded here has no actual HR value, because not only is the information unusable, it paints a picture that something that could potentially have life-saving benefits (ie., removing fentanyl) is easy to do, when in fact it is not. This is potentially dangerous because this is a hot topic (the possibility of removing fentanyl) and someone could speed read it and come to the conclusion, "oh, well I saw on bluelight.org that all you need to do is filter it really well and it will remove the fentanyl", etc. This could have tragic results.

Fentanyl is an OPIATE, NOT an OPIOID. Since you want to be a dick about it. That's why I specifically said fentanyl AND opiates (or rather the inverse, which is fentanyl / opiates, not fentanyl / opioids. Smart-ass.

Not it's not. Fentanyl is an opioid.

The only place that I've heard of fentanyl free heroin being sold is on the dark web. Sometimes customers post reagent / fentanyl results, and sometimes the vendors even go through the trouble of having it professionally tested.

It was being sold for about double what the street price was around 2015. Real dope is a luxury drug now.tand

I have heard that too but have yet to venture to the dark web. I doubt I would be the kind to have dope sent to my door either. Sounds too iffy. Negrogesic-- he mentioned being wrong and fentanyl being an opioid. Jedi mind tricked me too. Opiate = poppy oid= synthetic right?

If I were goin back into the opi world I would be lookin for a good supply of dillys. (they are still the same as ever right?). Only rush that is worth it that won't kill you, well morphine is nice too but I understand the pills have a new time release?.

Its not beginner chemistry would have totally been a good enough answer; as was infered by g-chems response. I guess I shoulda mentioned im not a chemist, I thought asking chemist minded people was enough to imply im not one. Live and Learn.

I have heard that too but have yet to venture to the dark web. I doubt I would be the kind to have dope sent to my door either. Sounds too iffy. Negrogesic-- he mentioned being wrong and fentanyl being an opioid. Jedi mind tricked me too. Opiate = poppy oid= synthetic right?
From the CDC- I keep confusing myself, so I'll just cut and paste.

"Opiates refer to natural opioids such as heroin, morphine and codeine. Opioids refer to all natural, semisynthetic, and synthetic opioids."

I know there's some debate as to things like oxycodone and hydromorphone, because they do technically occur naturally, although an incredibly small amounts, in the poppy. But I think it's generally accepted that they are opioids, like fentanyl.

Also, it's my opinion that ordering from the dark web is substantially safer than purchasing drugs in person. When I was buying drugs on the streets, I can't count the number of times I was ripped off or outright robbed, I even been robbed with a gun. Making 4-hour drives with multiple felonies in the car, high as gas, is no bueno. I purchased so much garbage ass product from strangers they could have put their kids through college.

I've never once been ripped off online (I properly vet vendors of course, you can find out how long they've been doing it, and read the reviews). You can't get snitched on either, because unless you tell somebody that you're ordering online, nobody should know. Like I said before, a lot of people even have their products tested, and post it in the reviews, so you know exactly what you're buying before you purchase. For personal amounts, the dark web is the best. I would be sketched out to order any bulk quantities, but the feds don't care about a small amount of personal use, ESPECIALLY if it's not fentanyl or meth. For real, at this point, REAL heroin saves lives.

Of course, you do what you're comfortable with. I'm not suggesting that you order online, and I'm not suggesting that you don't, just presenting my anecdotal experience.

We can't source here, so I can't help you, but it might be worth looking into the darknet buyers guide. It's actually pretty simple, and very safe (relative to purchasing drugs on the street, IMHO). Ordering online is absolutely harm reduction compared to street purchases.

Again, we can't source, and I'm not going to tell you how to outright buy drugs, even via private message, but if you like me to point you in the right direction, shoot me a PM. Setting up encryption keys, buying BTC or Monero, and such can seem intimidating at first, but when you figure it out it's actually quite easy, and none of those things are directly related to purchasing drugs, so it's easy to find good information online. There are some good guides available, and google is your friend.
If I were goin back into the opi world I would be lookin for a good supply of dillys. (they are still the same as ever right?). Only rush that is worth it that won't kill you, well morphine is nice too but I understand the pills have a new time release?.
Unless you get them from a doctor, a very trusted friend who goes to a doctor, or a trusted online vendor, most pills on the street now are fake. Dilaudid's were my hands down favorite too, but I think the chances of finding a real one now are slim. I've seen them online, but never purchased them, there's clearly fake ones out there, you can tell because of the price, but they're also appears to be some real ones, although you PAY for them, and there's no guarantee that they're real anyway. It's easy to test for fentanyl, it's harder to test for the specific opiate or opioid (🙄), so it's hard to know what's actually in them short of sending them off for an expensive MCGS test.

If you shoot them though, you'd know immediately, there's nothing like a Dilaudid rush. Feels like my body is being crushed in a trash compactor of pure bliss.
Its not beginner chemistry would have totally been a good enough answer; as was infered by g-chems response. I guess I shoulda mentioned im not a chemist, I thought asking chemist minded people was enough to imply im not one. Live and Learn.
I agree, it's probably possible, but WAY above most people's pay grade, and kitchen lab capabilities. I honestly think it would be easier to get a prescription from a doctor, or get some morphine and home bake some dope.

I apologize for being an asshole earlier, I had not had my morning joint or coffee yet. You seem like a good person. Much love mate.

If that was true, ChatGPT wouldn't be being used for EVERYTHING. It's all about HOW you use it.
That was my entire point, your use was a good example of using it improperly. I use it on a daily basis but I don't go around quoting it verbatim as if that's the answer, I use it to generate large amounts of text for which I've already done the research. When I use it, I feed it ideas and have it phrase things verbosely or I use it to generate large amounts of boilerplate code. I also double check all info to make sure that the output is accurate.

From the CDC- I keep confusing myself, so I'll just cut and paste.

"Opiates refer to natural opioids such as heroin, morphine and codeine. Opioids refer to all natural, semisynthetic, and synthetic opioids."

I know there's some debate as to things like oxycodone and hydromorphone, because they do technically occur naturally, although an incredibly small amounts, in the poppy. But I think it's generally accepted that they are opioids, like fentanyl.

Also, it's my opinion that ordering from the dark web is substantially safer than purchasing drugs in person. When I was buying drugs on the streets, I can't count the number of times I was ripped off or outright robbed, I even been robbed with a gun. Making 4-hour drives with multiple felonies in the car, high as gas, is no bueno. I purchased so much garbage ass product from strangers they could have put their kids through college.

I've never once been ripped off online (I properly vet vendors of course, you can find out how long they've been doing it, and read the reviews). You can't get snitched on either, because unless you tell somebody that you're ordering online, nobody should know. Like I said before, a lot of people even have their products tested, and post it in the reviews, so you know exactly what you're buying before you purchase. For personal amounts, the dark web is the best. I would be sketched out to order any bulk quantities, but the feds don't care about a small amount of personal use, ESPECIALLY if it's not fentanyl or meth. For real, at this point, REAL heroin saves lives.

Of course, you do what you're comfortable with. I'm not suggesting that you order online, and I'm not suggesting that you don't, just presenting my anecdotal experience.

We can't source here, so I can't help you, but it might be worth looking into the darknet buyers guide. It's actually pretty simple, and very safe (relative to purchasing drugs on the street, IMHO). Ordering online is absolutely harm reduction compared to street purchases.

Again, we can't source, and I'm not going to tell you how to outright buy drugs, even via private message, but if you like me to point you in the right direction, shoot me a PM. Setting up encryption keys, buying BTC or Monero, and such can seem intimidating at first, but when you figure it out it's actually quite easy, and none of those things are directly related to purchasing drugs, so it's easy to find good information online. There are some good guides available, and google is your friend.

Unless you get them from a doctor, a very trusted friend who goes to a doctor, or a trusted online vendor, most pills on the street now are fake. Dilaudid's were my hands down favorite too, but I think the chances of finding a real one now are slim. I've seen them online, but never purchased them, there's clearly fake ones out there, you can tell because of the price, but they're also appears to be some real ones, although you PAY for them, and there's no guarantee that they're real anyway. It's easy to test for fentanyl, it's harder to test for the specific opiate or opioid (🙄), so it's hard to know what's actually in them short of sending them off for an expensive MCGS test.

If you shoot them though, you'd know immediately, there's nothing like a Dilaudid rush. Feels like my body is being crushed in a trash compactor of pure bliss.

I agree, it's probably possible, but WAY above most people's pay grade, and kitchen lab capabilities. I honestly think it would be easier to get a prescription from a doctor, or get some morphine and home bake some dope.

I apologize for being an asshole earlier, I had not had my morning joint or coffee yet. You seem like a good person. Much love mate.

My apologies to you man lol chatgp (or something IRL I can't remember) bothered me and I flew into dick mode (notedly lol). I am going to send you a PM, if you look in the lounge you will see I already have a thread asking how to approach setting up a safe bitcoin. (not for drugs as much as having a decent back up option to buy things Id prefer ppl don't know I have)

No worries, I require or ask for no sources ever, i have been here since before 06 like it shows....and the important rules I remember. Haha I been researching since it was legal to research. I have also had all positive experiences online as well....ok ive ordered worthless compounds but im pretty sure they were what they were spose to be from vetting and consensus.

It is a shame that most pills are fake now. In the past I always knew where they (dillys) were comin from, usually had to get the person there. (otherwise I could never afford the street tag on those lol), Yea the rush on dilly is unbeatable, THOSE DRAW UP CLEAR AF too; never felt I was running more of a risk than the IV itself.

I think someone is testing pills/batches of dope for free, that might just be a fet test, I have never had questionable substances that didnt just hit a toilet myself. If you want ill get the details on that.