The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

East coast dope: Overdose warning

Wolfmans_BrothEr

Bluelighter
This is primarily for those who cop from Newark/Elizabeth area, but anyone using nj powder should give this a read

There may or may not be a bad batch going around the Newark/Essex/Union County area. I have no idea the stamp (like it matters). I'm not positive it's a bad batch but I've had four friends overdose in the past four weeks. One of whom is close friend and current member and soonto be former moderator of this site. He's now living in a homeless shelter because of it (out of respect for him I won't reveal his identity) The fourth friend died last night in his home. I've known the kid since 5 years old

The reason I'm posting this is bc none of these people are opiate nieve at all, they all use on a regular basis, and they all cop from the same area. It could be coincidence but my gut is telling me otherwise, and it's not worth losing anyone else because I wasn't 100% sure

So for those copping from where I mentioned above, or anyone using nj powder in general, should be careful with what they're getting.

Try to get from people you trust, and especially if it's a new stamp, do a test shot first. Be safe out there guys

it would be much better if you could single it down to the stamp or stamps. a generalized warning of this sort wouldn't do much good.

it would be much better if you could single it down to the stamp or stamps. a generalized warning of this sort wouldn't do much good.

Even if I knew the specific stamp it wouldn't make that much difference. People use different product in the same stamp all the time. What's more important is that people in the area are aware and take precautions.

Even if I knew the specific stamp it wouldn't make that much difference. People use different product in the same stamp all the time. What's more important is that people in the area are aware and take precautions.

you heard it here first folks.....

EVERY DOPE USER IN JERSEY PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR DOPE....

We do have a dangerous stamp sticky at the top. If you do know the stamps please PM one of us and we'll put it in. I see your point but, people would be more likely to be safer if they thought they had the same stuff.

Haven't ran into any super potent dope lately. Kinda wish I did.. lol
Anyways, I heard a rumor about krokodil making its way to the east coast?
Apparently it hit camden? Meh, idk. Like I said, it's only a rumor I heard.
But I don't want anything to do with that bullshit.

Thanks for the warning I guess.. would be much better if you knew the stamp.

R.I.P to those who lost their lives.

Haven't ran into any super potent dope lately. Kinda wish I did.. lol
Anyways, I heard a rumor about krokodil making its way to the east coast?
Apparently it hit camden? Meh, idk. Like I said, it's only a rumor I heard.
But I don't want anything to do with that bullshit.

Thanks for the warning I guess.. would be much better if you knew the stamp.

R.I.P to those who lost their lives.

wtf would anyone fuck with krokodil when you have legit, cheap dope. the entire point of krokodil is because they either 1. dont have heroin in the area or 2. they do but they dont have the money so they steal/buy/whatever codiene pills and turn it into krokodil

sounds like a krok of shit

Haha, yeah. I figured as much.
Just thought I'd mention it, maybe someone could confirm it.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was in camden.. I've seen crazy stuff in that shithole.

That scares me a bit. If someone were to find a way to mix that with just enough dope to make it look/taste real but used it as a cut... shit's fucked

I understand what you guys are saying (about the stamp) but I think the OP is right in just putting even a vague warning out. I would want to know if a whole bunch of people were ODing or getting sick from the dope that was all coming from the general area I bought in....and that's just 4 that HE knows...there could be a lot more. So I for one appreciate your thread OP. Though you guys are right again, if the particular stamp(s) were known people would be more likely to be careful, but I would be extra careful regardless just having this lil bit of info (if it were in a specific area that I was in).

Thanks OP;) and sorry for your losses...its so sad..:(

Plus, most of the times, stamps dont mean diddly, they could b putting a certain strand in different stamps, so like missmeyet says, jst be careful if ur coppin from that area....be careful anywhere u cop, lol!