• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

Haha, what now?

We all seem to know so little about each other.

No I'm divorced mate....
I don't know...you know more about me than most actually since your a Facebook. friend.... You get to know all the riveting bits of info like my I
Ill fitting new work uniform and the stupid course I'm currently having to suffer through... I'm sure those facts alone have you in a priapasmic state of excitement from morning till night...ahem :)

Indeed he is Dan. As are yourself and several others on EADD.

Good folk such as yourself and Scotchy are the reason I come on to Bluelight in the first place.... I originally joined for the chronic pain forum but there's only so much of yanks whingeing about the formula for oxycontin being changed that you can take.....So I sacked it off and came over here instead. :)

Well I filled in the blanks. I thought it was a game!

Lush lips ;)

mist.jpg

I'm blonde and have long hair at the moment. I'm 1.72m tall, 62kg and have a round shaped head. On my left cheek, I have a scar shaped like an anchor. I'm slim, not that strong yet, but I'm training at the moment. When I'm trained, I don't look much different from now until I flex my muscles. I look about 17 years old, while I'm 20.

I'm blonde and have long hair at the moment. I'm 1.72m tall, 62kg and have a round shaped head. On my left cheek, I have a scar shaped like an anchor. I'm slim, not that strong yet, but I'm training at the moment. When I'm trained, I don't look much different from now until I flex my muscles. I look about 17 years old, while I'm 20.

I'm dark as a gypsy, with pale, freckled skin, and have a slicked side parting. On my right cheek I have a pockmark-like hole from where I excised an infected cyst a few years ago. I'm slim - 28" waist, which I've maintained since you were just a baby. I'm not training at the moment, but I plan to go back to doing calisthenics a few times a week. I'm 34 years old and I look like a badly-preserved fifty or an awkward 25. I have a big nose and hazel eyes which alternate between murderous and vulnerable. I'm not very good looking, but in the right light I can punch well above my weight.

If that sounds up your alley, call me.

Last edited:
LearntYoung

5ZGMsuD.gif

Go for it, Sammy. Spread that cheesy net far and wide, my pretty. :D

And? D'you think the bit about flexing muscles didn't, um, arouse my suspicion? :D

I'm particularly proud of "I'm 34, but I look like a badly preserved fifty".

Haha. I'm not saying anything except "GO FOR IT!"