• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Forget me, check out my hot mum...

Sammy is such a weirdo, that I'm glad I won't have to bother dressing to impress when we pick him up (rescue him) from the station. And I mean that in the nicest way, of course.

And I'm late to the obvious one, but I can't wait for Tangy to make a new (old skool, good) Foo Fighters album. Looking like Dave Grohl ain't a bad thing in the scheme of things. Still as sweaty-looking as ever. :D

Hehe. =D

WP_20150210_007_1.jpg

£ CHEAP! £

Weirdo?

C'mon felix. If you had a daughter you'd be overjoyed to see her rock up with that in tow.

I have yes.. you was probably on drugs at the time..

It may tempt me to post one..

Scotch is a proper handsome bustard....... He's such an all-round nice chap that you can forgive him for it though :)

Weirdo?

C'mon felix. If you had a daughter you'd be overjoyed to see her rock up with that in tow.

"IF I had a daughter"???

You've either missed or forgotten about this.

I have a 22 year old daughter who is more beautiful and intelligent than me and you combined, who unfortunately I have had no contact with for the last 21 years of her life. The clock is ticking on that though, and when contact is made, let's just see if you'll be allowed to even glance in her direction. :D

I have a feeling that something might happen this year. It's a long story that is not for public consumption. But I'd love to let people know more about it when the time is right. :)

Ah shit, I had heard about that before but it totally slipped my mind. Apologies.

It's none of my business, sure, but I hope developments come to fruition. And you can always print out that picture with a large caption saying 'DON'T'.

No need to apologise. I don't really speak about the subject much, for obvious reasons.

But yeah... don't even think about it. ;)

No need to apologise. I don't really speak about the subject much, for obvious reasons.

But yeah... don't even think about it. ;)

How's tricks Felix?...

Current reading matter if you discount. JRCALC is 'Churchill's Iceman' by Henry Hemming...All about Geoffrey Pike (the inventor of Pikerete and the guy who wanted to make aircraft carriers out of ice to win the battle of the Atlantic...not as absurd an idea as it firsts sounds :))

Not a bad read. He was a very intelligent and interesting bloke..oh and ask the missus how my slippers are coming along haha!! :) <3

This is a photo I took of myself earlier relaxing with a fondue

998295_584901351571316_942758478_n.jpg

Wait till englandgz finishes expounding on his admiration of male beauty will yer?

There isn't much more to say. Only a photo can do Mr Mist's rugged good looks justice. Words can only capture so much. Having been twice married and with two kids I'm not really a fan of "male beauty" in the strictest sense of the words but just cos I prefer to stick my old chap in a lady's bits doesn't mean I can't appreciate the rogueish charm of a fella like Mr Mist :)

I can see your deletes Dan

This should be advertised when you next need an EADD mod, was one of the biggest perks as far as I was concerned.

Did increase the amount of posts I had to read about 3x though ;)