• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

nah water so0luble you could put them in a rig and shake till dissolved - x2 was better ; )

If you're sincerely asking: in the UK (and probably other areas of Europe) the quality and availability of heroin dropped dramatically around @F.U.B.A.R. @Zopiclone bandit @chinup 2005issshhh???
2005 I was still at Oxford University living off Mommy & Daddy, I was doing a course set up by the National Police & it was how to fake being on the gear so I can get access to this underworld via online forums. I build evidence up on people over time then have them busted.

It was me & ONLY me that sank the ship Dread Pirate Roberts sailed on folks.

160mg oxy will give a great nod. Cheaper than walking them streets and waiting around like a lemon.
50-EDCD4-E-FE23-4617-A5-D5-2583-B213-B5-C2.jpg
When my mates mom died he turned over what was left in the palliative care bag to me & it had some of that in.
It was the first time I had tried Medical quality stuff, I felt as it was Morphine & I'm used to the dark it would do nothing to me, I soon learned otherwise.

That stuff has a kick to it, I sure felt it & went on the gouge for a good few hours, the effect off it was different than smoking the gear though, it was a very "clean" opiate high, I can't put it into words sadly.
I'm sure people used to the afghan #3 we have over here & then tried that medical stuff will know the difference in feeling.

Very interesting piece on Dr. John Yerbury Dent @LoginNotSecure & @blondin who was the Doctor who treated William Burroughs with Bupe decades ago, what I've read on that doctor he seems a very wise man & way ahead of his time in his view upon addicts.

I stand 100% FIRM in my view upon Heroin & the NHS etc, it is crazy in my view the way things went after the 1970's & it was all down to the USA too. The Yanks have so much to answer for, their bloody Harrison Anti-Narcotic Act was EVIL & based upon Racism against the Mexican & Africa folks. Then right after they went to get the old Rail-road working Chinese too.

When I have people round here shout Smackhead" at me I always smile, not only is it retarded behaviour but they have NO IDEA the history of the lies & racism based around the control of Opiates, it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to see the link between the Chinese who worked the rail-road & over 100 years later how people hate "smack" in my view.

Anyone remember 'Jacks' - 50mg of dissolvable morphine in a tablet one of the most popular meds after dikes and palfium to be reappropriated from chemists bitd.

Aye, I remember them but never had the pleasure myself. There was a northern soul crew in my town that regularly hit the chemists (pre alarms and CCTV) and jacks were often on the menu. But that was when I was young and sensible so that shit never interested me.

Yes. He bought the entire world's supply of benzos then got a top job. So he's either suffering the mother of all blackouts, or living the dream.

Or both...
Yeahhh,
He was a very intelligent cool geezer but had quite a fond love(obsession) with benzos. Hope he's doing alright.

Hail Jesus Malverde, a guy I will call "Mr G" texted out for two days to say his back on & I am paid tomorrow.
The guy comes on for a few weeks then goes off for ages, he goes upto Liverpool to score (fuck knows why) & then comes back down here with it.

His runner got caught ages ago & made the local news, when the cops tested the gear it was the most potent found in the whole of the midlands in ages, that says it all folks ;)

I feel like fucking Blondin now Mr G is back on ;)

Not being nosey here @blondin but does you man be very selective in who he sells to?
"Mr G" tells most of the scummy fucks to go away, I swear he will refuse 100% to sell to the local bagheads round here, you know the type I am on about, I've been in the car when his picked up the phone & said "Fuck off I'm not coming to see you" & put the phone down on them.

His Parents are from Jamaica & 99.9% of the time I only will ever buy dark off Muslims, this guy isn't "Ghetto" or thinks his right out of a Drill music video, he speaks to you with manners, will say "please & thank you" but I'd NOT mess with him, his no clown let me put it that way.
I've never heard him go on "street" & his a nice guy, his even come back once when he gave me one dark short & didn't question what I said, he took me at my word which is bloody rare.

IMHO you know someone is "good " when they will tell that kind of baghead to fuck off, he doesn't need their cash or want to even see their damn face, that attitude I can respect.

The guy comes on for a few weeks then goes off for ages, he goes upto Liverpool to score (fuck knows why) & then comes back down here with it.
i had a guy that went to liverpool to score, appropriately called scouse. from fucking norwich. clearly some fire up there for cheap cos even after bashing his kit was good.

most people reloaded from harlesden in london, which i'd never heard of, but the shit there was fucking amazing if you got it pre cut (i only had the pleasure once cos my friends gave some dealers a ride). not as good as straight from the source in bradford, i.e. the people who brought it over, not bradford poppy fields lol, but that was just on another level.

i also had a guy who came on for a few weeks then disappeared for ages and wouldn't serve the riff raff. his was the best dark in norwich.

fuck i want some heroin now.

@zoopi - he doesn't really serve up he has runners, i've known him for years so he use to sell mw weight off the block. But I have known a number of dealers who are selective mainly for their own protection as a scummy baghead is easily spotted and followed....

Harlesden in london
I used to work right beside Harlesden in Willesden
One of the rules to be allowed to live there is you got to be black, own a gun and sell drugs.

After dark it was and probably still is a no go area.

I used to work right beside Harlesden in Willesden
One of the rules to be allowed to live there is you got to be black, own a gun and sell drugs.

Its where slot of people moved to when NHG got gentrified

yeah my mates didn't have the best time, they were there at night and had to wait quite a while and were scared to get out of the car. they got a lot of free samples though.

definitely not like norwich.

Anyone remember 'Jacks' - 50mg of dissolvable morphine in a tablet one of the most popular meds after dikes and palfium to be reappropriated from chemists bitd.
IIRC, "jacks" was also the name of the 1/6-grain (10.8mg) heroin tablets that doctors like Lady Frankau prescribed for maintenance back in the glory days of the "British System" before 1968.