• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

@blondin are you off the gear these days? If not what's the quality like? We used to get regular marks/10 from you, but not so much these days.

If you're off the shite, are you still on the physeptone tabs?

Tell me to fuck off if you don't wanna answer on the forum... Or pm me ☺️

@Zopiclone bandit or anyone else on the brown. What's the quality like lately.

I've had some "fishy tackle" lately but I might as well just burn my money on 95ml of jollop.

Stopped everything last June - slipped up in Jan but just a one n one - but without sounding like a prick i always get top notch as after all these years i have good connections

BTW when i was on 'done i just use to refrain for 24h before i had any brown - works a treat obv longer would be better

I know some boys with bats who could have a word...
His thinking of going into business with someone he "knows" shall we say ;)
The last time he worked "Uber" for this fine man he got dealt with by far higher up folks in the pyramid, it's like he didn't learn when he banged on my door covered in blood with a face as white as Casper the ghost.
His days are numbered to say the least.

@Zopiclone bandit or anyone else on the brown. What's the quality like lately.

I've had some "fishy tackle" lately but I might as well just burn my money on 95ml of jollop.
What's jollop?

It depends on who is around, my usual man is getting really Religious, when he came out from 3.5 years he had a full on beard & would turn off to go pray but his now taken a back seat on the daily operation & the guys his in league with who are running it day to day had some weird looking stuff yesterday, it was so light & ran like water, I wasn't sold on it but the day before they had fire.

My other Muslim guy still has fire in 24/7, his white is shit but the dark has always been my pick over the two. His turning on now at 10:30 / 10:45am the lazy Cunt, the days are gone I could ring at 9:30 & have his ass down by 10:10am.

@blondin I think it could be partially an issue with quality. I've waited 48hr since my last dose of methadone, then tried smoking, and just feel a little more "well".

Maybe I just get shit gear

wha t drought 🔥☄️
If you're sincerely asking: in the UK (and probably other areas of Europe) the quality and availability of heroin dropped dramatically around @F.U.B.A.R. @Zopiclone bandit @chinup 2005issshhh??? I'm not really sure as I was partying with mephedrone and DHC around this time. The quality hasn't returned to its former glory (unless you're @blondin), but it's a lot better.

I can't remember the last time I've had a good "nod", unless it was with a hefty dose of benzosz and then I can't remember the fucker anyway.
Looking through old text messages I have definitely been fucked up not too historically, though.

160mg oxy will give a great nod. Cheaper than walking them streets and waiting around like a lemon.
50-EDCD4-E-FE23-4617-A5-D5-2583-B213-B5-C2.jpg

When I was on 70mg of 'done and waited 24h i got a nod off a 20 bag - When I 'slipped' in Jan i got a 1/2g and put half on and half later in the day and I was out of it all day - even threw away a nicely coated tooter - no tolerance is boss.

When you say waited 24hr do you mean you took skag instead of your methadone that day?

Or do you mean you skipped the meffy for a day, then smoked H the following day?

If I get good stuff it feels mildly nice but definitely not worth the money and risks that come with betting back in touch with certain contacts.

I did get some stuff from the dark web once and that was better, but still not in nod territory.

I can even drink 300ml meth and not nod. Maybe I've fucked my tolerance forever. Oh well.

160mg oxy will give a great nod. Cheaper than walking them streets and waiting around like a lemon.
50-EDCD4-E-FE23-4617-A5-D5-2583-B213-B5-C2.jpg
That's makin me thirsty! I really like morphine orally. Probably wouldn't do much at the moment, but I loved the grey 100mg MST tabs. Id chew them for an instant kick, but there's still be chunks left unchewed so it'd last a long time.

Anyone remember 'Jacks' - 50mg of dissolvable morphine in a tablet one of the most popular meds after dikes and palfium to be reappropriated from chemists bitd.

Ha, so was that effervescent tablets with 50mg morphine in them!? Yowzers, that's a good whack of IR morphine. Would people IV them @blondin? I'm assuming they weren't fizzy like cocodamol.