• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin thread v.XXV -- a quarter centuary of threads if not yet a full decade since the 'drought'...

Ah I'm sure we can let you away with this one @Zopiclone bandit , haha....
As for the gear scene in Ireland, that post your quoted from me should give you an idea of what its like in Dublin at the very least, however as for the rest of Ireland I couldn't tell you. In fact its been well over a year since I've bought anything outside my own area code, but of the stuff I have bought its coming from outside my own area code in Dublin.

I'm looking into how the rest of the country is doing (from as far away as possible) so when I find out I'll update here.
Hows it going around your area? Where in Britain are you from yourself (if indeed Britain at all)?
Yeah I'm UK based.
Dwelling in The Black Country a few miles from Birmingham.

Got some really nice gear yesterday for the first time in a while, the bag was small though as his the only guy around here with anything worth paying for so his got everyone by the balls sadly. I hope things get back to normal soon as I'd like a decent smoke for my birthday to say the least.

I assume your username is from the Nirvana track?

The last stuff was like the colour of a Ruby, I took this to whatsapp a mate & brag how good the gear I had was as his was total shite again.
The people who know what good stuff is like eat your heart out.

right i figure some of you can help me.

is it possible to get medical professionals use veins you know are good without admitting you're a junkie?

i find it humiliating. i'm participating in a study about lung function (honestly don't know how my drug use doesn't make me ineligible lol, i've been honest with them) but they need bloods and failed to get them from me yesterday. i'm really squeamish so it makes me feel sick while they're poking around in there.

i'd pointed to a specific vein i knew was good but he didn't take that on board.

when i was in a&e i ended up telling a nurse straight up but that was only after a fucking nightmare with another nurse and it becoming clear they needed blood for me to get out of there.

my veins aren't even that bad. its only the easy to access ones in my arms that aren't useable. thank fuck i didn't iv for long though can't imagine what a nightmare it is for people who have basically no good ones left.

is it possible to get medical professionals use veins you know are good without admitting you're a junkie?

i find it humiliating. i'm participating in a study about lung function (honestly don't know how my drug use doesn't make me ineligible lol, i've been honest with them) but they need bloods and failed to get them from me yesterday. i'm really squeamish so it makes me feel sick while they're poking around in there.

i'd pointed to a specific vein i knew was good but he didn't take that on board.

when i was in a&e i ended up telling a nurse straight up but that was only after a fucking nightmare with another nurse and it becoming clear they needed blood for me to get out of there.

my veins aren't even that bad. its only the easy to access ones in my arms that aren't useable. thank fuck i didn't iv for long though can't imagine what a nightmare it is for people who have basically no good ones left.
I have almost no veins but one of the phlebotomists at my local hospital extracts from a tine wiggly one in my hand - nurses are ok but these people take blood for a living

Not sure why you would worry about admitting you're a junkie if you've been totally honest with them?

But yeh, definitely tell those fuckers what veins to use because you know your own body. I've had so called phlebotomists in the drug services trying to take my blood and not listening to me resulting in yet more blown veins.

Anyone that has been a junkie is more qualified to use a needle than anyone else. Don't let them dictate to you.

Not sure why you would worry about admitting you're a junkie if you've been totally honest with them?

to clarify, i have been honest to the person who did the initial call to confirm my eligibility for the study. i am not even sure if i've met that person. there are 2-3 people in the room when i'm there so i wouldn't just be telling one person.

and tbh, i feel ashamed. i am doing a study cos i have symptoms that don't fully fit a normal asthma diagnosis and i feel like the people doing the tests (who are physiologists, not nurses, so i guess would have less training around bedside manner and none re addiction) will stop being so thorough if they know, cos they'll think its just obvious that this is what happens when you smoke a load of drugs. which somehow they'll know i did from evidence of IV drug use? i admit that part isn't logical lol.

but mostly shame.

But yeh, definitely tell those fuckers what veins to use because you know your own body. I've had so called phlebotomists in the drug services trying to take my blood and not listening to me resulting in yet more blown veins.

Anyone that has been a junkie is more qualified to use a needle than anyone else. Don't let them dictate to you.

i will be more forceful next time. they did say they would get a nurse to try to get blood from me so she'll have more experience. and it will be unlikely i'll have to see her again so maybe easier to just say.

the nurse in a&e was super nice about it he was just like 'thanks for telling me that, i could have caused you a lot more discomfort' and just went where i told him so i don't know why i'm so anxious.

Haha! I had to do this once to see if me taking my own blood would result in me NOT fainting. It didn’t. For some reason whenever I have it down I go faint even though I’ve shot up thousands of times in the past. Must be a very psychological response.
Whip the needle off them and show 'em how it's done?

Haha! I had to do this once to see if me taking my own blood would result in me NOT fainting. It didn’t. For some reason whenever I have it down I go faint even though I’ve shot up thousands of times in the past. Must be a very psychological response.
Hey A.S hiw you doing....long time

The ira control fuck all and have no say in dublin, they might have influence up the north or in border counties but not down here. The last lad collecting protection for the ira was told to fuck off and was shot dead with no comeback from the ra. Google Alan Ryan dublin. Muppet.
IRA run Dundalk and South Armagh, Newry etc they have a bit of an in, in border towns like Letterkenny, Cavan etc but that's about it in the Fee State

Hey A.S hiw you doing....long time
Doing alright mate, thanks. Still struggling to find a home to settle in and looking for a new one as we speak. Not easy this time of year but relationship breakdown and kids in tow mean I have to find somewhere. Finger very much crossed.

How long did you do the b for @chinup ?......

The damn itch & scratch yesterday must have been so bad but I didn't feel the pain due to all the coke in me. Just finishing off my gear before bed & dared to look what I've done to myself 😕

My chest is a bit worse & I usually use a knife to scratch my back. Lucky these days my conch doesn't itch anymore as that one used to be awkward to scratch, if I was alone I'd use a hairbrush on it, yes I know I'm mentally ill folks.

@Zopiclone bandit same as smelly from NOFX:

when that song came out i was like 'i'll never waste that long doing this shit' but turns out i was wrong.

hate it when you get covered in scratches i used to do it on my chest mostly

@Zopiclone bandit same as smelly from NOFX:

when that song came out i was like 'i'll never waste that long doing this shit' but turns out i was wrong.

hate it when you get covered in scratches i used to do it on my chest mostly

I like that song, never heard it before but it's going on my YouTube playlist.
I will trade you for this.

Yeah time seems to slip by so quickly & when you are off it a week feels like 3 years.

The only itch worse than what you get off the gear in my experience is a itchy DXM trip, I truly fear that filthy poison.

ha i love that cranford nix song used to sing it to myself on the way to meetings when i was in rehab.

never tried dxm but don't wanna if it makes you itch so bad.

ha i love that cranford nix song used to sing it to myself on the way to meetings when i was in rehab.

never tried dxm but don't wanna if it makes you itch so bad.

Is there a proper street strong DXM product or do people have to fidget with cough syrups and other OTC medicines to get their blast? I remember Renton listing the drug as part of the supermenu he cites in the middle of Trainspotting but I have never seen it discussed outside of here otherwise and what may have been said and read has faded from memory.

In drug addict news on my block I have no choice but to finally stop using really. I think I am still ok, just about, but with the amount of methadone I am on it is impossible to get high smoking alone, without podging at least the first dose to get a baseline and even with this routine, I have been sticking myself almost once a week on average for the best part of a decade now, the frequency increasing as the time has passed. As they did not have the correct size kit the last time I got rid of my rubbish and got clean bits and bobs I not only made myself pretty sore last week, I did so with the realisation at least that I need to stop injecting now before I really hurt myself. I have control of my methadone, I can always make the effort and tail it off for Christmas if I want one more blast on the foil but if I carry on sticking myself I will be lucky to just blow out a wire at this point.

The weed I get is always amazing so there really is no need but you know....

Hi guys, hope all are well and making it through these hard times. I've run out of veins in my arms and need help in finding new ones whilst avoiding the groin.

I've reused needles too many times over the years being careless and I did have a good one right in the crook of my arm but its just gone. I found something in my upper calf and it seemed to work although I don't feel much of a rush and behind my knee is itchy.

Where can I go? Where's a good, safe spot to use for now before I go back on my buprenorphine? It's only for a couple of days and I cant afford to waste any more gear. Any help will be appreciated