• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD-Heroin-Discussion-v-XXIII-New shit - same old problems

I had some gear this weekend just gone, after a four-week break, and I really didn't enjoy it. It may have had some kind of fentanyl analogue in it, even, as it seemed to hit very hard, very quickly with no noticeable build-up to being fully stoned. Circumstances also intruded to ruin my S&S somewhat, which can't have helped any.

Or maybe the magic is just gone now.

Anyway ..... No more for awhile, that's for sure; and if that's really what people are calling the good stuff now, I'm not even sure I'd miss it if I quit altogether.

The carfentinil heroin is scary as fuck...

Its awful seeing so many young people with their lives in front of them dead....breaks my heart Julie.

Tell ya man, I was well for quiting this afternoon when this lovely milf gave me a smile and all I did was smile back - Not 'That' many years ago I'd have swapped numbers; a possibly a be engaging in vigorous cardio with a handful of dirty blonde hair right now - and she was so nice, and her smile so directed at me personally - I didn't even get an erection - never mind shuffle the deck at the earliest opportunity. I didn't sign on for this shit. Seeems to me like taking smake is kind of taking a big long brain wank.

Just to give a very brief history of this post - Any mod or someone who has access to it - before around 11pm I spent 2-3hr's nodding like fuck after maybe only a 0.15 of the
£60 a g gear. The £45 seemed to stop working, or taking a disproportionate amount to get you where you want to be. Or (and fuck it, it i've being doing enough coke) Indulging a lil bit of paranoia would see a paticular dealer - top notch dude, but he notices you bought a light and a dark a week, then it was that x1.5, then 2. Then the crack comes in and that shit is off the charts mate.... chasing and huffing flat to the matt damon. Can I can't afford £106 a day. Far from. Side note -Why do people say put brilio stuffed in a little booze miniture. I found it much more effective to smoke it of the foil with a 500ml bottle cut in half. I also find 'tooting' more effective this way untill it becomes le bettle, then chase that lil bro all over town till he rins out of steam,

Anyway - I had no coke today just 60 a g H and it Bamn, motherfucked me, way out of proportion to the £15 price point - which at the start seemed so immaterial based on how hella fucked I was getting, then the £45 g's truned from being powder, to rock hard rock (still great) to crumbly rock, to really crumbly rock. Cool my connect have been shifting me lower quality stuff to get me to bounce up to grams of £60g H and 60g Rock. Or is has he been just running low the £45 batch? I wonder how much dealers manage their customers useage?

I think it is the latter, I think he was running out and it's fuking difficult enough to keep your shit tight as the £60 g of H was 1.22.

As a person you has experienced INTENSE euphoria and INTENSE redosing with various RC's - as fucking nice as crack is It is - and it's nice. It fit's lovely into my little memory box of - dude, it's been 6hrs already and you havn't seen a hell of a lot outside of a square meter of foil.. the fuck you doing? Shut up dude your so fuking high right now! Dude it's been 3 weeks, your flat looks like an evil Blue Peter set from a parrallel universe. Shut up dude I'm so fucking hig right now'.... oh hospital.

Thats a pretty real box that has been metally carved for me so I won't be doing any crack again. Not buying it anyway. And as I'm a mid 30's relatively unfit fella and not a gorgeous slutty 20 something I can't imagine anyone buying it for me.

I had to kill that nod super quick as I had a £1000+ worth off stuff to stick on eBay before the the 12pm cut off. That was achieved by a massive/obscene line of real nice sulphate, well it was nice then and it is nice now, but lets see want 7am looks like - can't spell sulphate without 'hate' I also smoked a 1/2gram of methyleone in a spliff? Probably a massive waste to some but I don't really care for it and had 8 listings to make - fuck I forgot one - meh. I listed all the main stuff in 52mins.

I'm going to go smoke some of this strong H now. I mentioned that I'm pretty much of an idiot but not chronically so. I've really wanted a good run at what it felt like for a long time - and almost paradoxically I'm in a pretty sweet spot in my life. No sicknesses of the body or mind (none that get admitted here) all of the money spent is my own, I have no consumer debt bar my phone. I have been trying to remember to buy subs with ever order - and failing pretty bad - but I have 3 8mg suboxone. I also have a 10 day trip to the far east and I will have a lot on. I'll need my wits about me. I rem a lot of people in recovery saying that, it pretty much didn't matter your habit you were always on 8mg. And many felt they would of been just as grand on 2/4mg Is there a thread anywhere for how to transition to suboxone - I think that a fairly flat out - BUT - only 2 month tear on it shouldn't be paticularly harrowing. It's the PAWS - see I've had opiates in my life for some 2/3rd'sof it - from the big 100 tubs of paracetamol and codiene. To the first time I told my Gran I had a spliting head ache and she said the only thing I have are these and gave me 2 kapake. I don't think I'd have picked up buying - if fact I can say with almost 90% certainty that if my local chemit hadn't pulled codiene lintus of the shelves after selling me a bottle every week for 4 years. Anyway - here's hoping I don't go making a dick of myself again. If there was a link about how to transition over to Subs that would be class as fuck.

Before have a toot, mention that had to get a few things on eBay as it was £1 final value fee listing - My trip to the far east isn't as dodgy as it sounds - flights and decent hotel for £400 - the worlds biggest electronics hypermart - £4k, 2 rucksacks see can I make as much as possible over Christmas.

And why the fuck doesn't the current drug legislation account for the bodies own drug distribution network and how some people - most people - do not have an active amount of a specific drug. For Becoming Julie It is I Imagine a vast array of things but crucially hormones, For me having been diagonised with adult ADHD - (which just means untreated child ADHD, teenage adhd and a miricle i'm not suicided or in jail because my dopamine snsors have been set really really low - hense i'm prescribed dextroamphetemine every day. A million other cases,

I can't think of any other area of law that has such blanket sentancing. I also think we will see the legalization in our life time, but not before it gets worse and worse (Carfentanil)

Tell ya man, I was well for quiting this afternoon when this lovely milf gave me a smile and all I did was smile back - Not 'That' many years ago I'd have swapped numbers; a possibly a be engaging in vigorous cardio with a handful of dirty blonde hair right now - and she was so nice, and her smile so directed at me personally - I didn't even get an erection - never mind shuffle the deck at the earliest opportunity. I didn't sign on for this shit. Seeems to me like taking smake is kind of taking a big long brain wank.

Just to give a very brief history of this post - Any mod or someone who has access to it - before around 11pm I spent 2-3hr's nodding like fuck after maybe only a 0.15 of the
£60 a g gear. The £45 seemed to stop working, or taking a disproportionate amount to get you where you want to be. Or (and fuck it, it i've being doing enough coke) Indulging a lil bit of paranoia would see a paticular dealer - top notch dude, but he notices you bought a light and a dark a week, then it was that x1.5, then 2. Then the crack comes in and that shit is off the charts mate.... chasing and huffing flat to the matt damon. Can I can't afford £106 a day. Far from. Side note -Why do people say put brilio stuffed in a little booze miniture. I found it much more effective to smoke it of the foil with a 500ml bottle cut in half. I also find 'tooting' more effective this way untill it becomes le bettle, then chase that lil bro all over town till he rins out of steam,

Anyway - I had no coke today just 60 a g H and it Bamn, motherfucked me, way out of proportion to the £15 price point - which at the start seemed so immaterial based on how hella fucked I was getting, then the £45 g's truned from being powder, to rock hard rock (still great) to crumbly rock, to really crumbly rock. Cool my connect have been shifting me lower quality stuff to get me to bounce up to grams of £60g H and 60g Rock. Or is has he been just running low the £45 batch? I wonder how much dealers manage their customers useage?

I think it is the latter, I think he was running out and it's fuking difficult enough to keep your shit tight as the £60 g of H was 1.22.

As a person you has experienced INTENSE euphoria and INTENSE redosing with various RC's - as fucking nice as crack is It is - and it's nice. It fit's lovely into my little memory box of - dude, it's been 6hrs already and you havn't seen a hell of a lot outside of a square meter of foil.. the fuck you doing? Shut up dude your so fuking high right now! Dude it's been 3 weeks, your flat looks like an evil Blue Peter set from a parrallel universe. Shut up dude I'm so fucking hig right now'.... oh hospital.

Thats a pretty real box that has been metally carved for me so I won't be doing any crack again. Not buying it anyway. And as I'm a mid 30's relatively unfit fella and not a gorgeous slutty 20 something I can't imagine anyone buying it for me.

I had to kill that nod super quick as I had a £1000+ worth off stuff to stick on eBay before the the 12pm cut off. That was achieved by a massive/obscene line of real nice sulphate, well it was nice then and it is nice now, but lets see want 7am looks like - can't spell sulphate without 'hate' I also smoked a 1/2gram of methyleone in a spliff? Probably a massive waste to some but I don't really care for it and had 8 listings to make - fuck I forgot one - meh. I listed all the main stuff in 52mins.

I'm going to go smoke some of this strong H now. I mentioned that I'm pretty much of an idiot but not chronically so. I've really wanted a good run at what it felt like for a long time - and almost paradoxically I'm in a pretty sweet spot in my life. No sicknesses of the body or mind (none that get admitted here) all of the money spent is my own, I have no consumer debt bar my phone. I have been trying to remember to buy subs with ever order - and failing pretty bad - but I have 3 8mg suboxone. I also have a 10 day trip to the far east and I will have a lot on. I'll need my wits about me. I rem a lot of people in recovery saying that, it pretty much didn't matter your habit you were always on 8mg. And many felt they would of been just as grand on 2/4mg Is there a thread anywhere for how to transition to suboxone - I think that a fairly flat out - BUT - only 2 month tear on it shouldn't be paticularly harrowing. It's the PAWS - see I've had opiates in my life for some 2/3rd'sof it - from the big 100 tubs of paracetamol and codiene. To the first time I told my Gran I had a spliting head ache and she said the only thing I have are these and gave me 2 kapake. I don't think I'd have picked up buying - if fact I can say with almost 90% certainty that if my local chemit hadn't pulled codiene lintus of the shelves after selling me a bottle every week for 4 years. Anyway - here's hoping I don't go making a dick of myself again. If there was a link about how to transition over to Subs that would be class as fuck.

Have you had subs before? for the amount of H you're doing 3 8mg isn't anywhere near enough, that will last maybe 3 - 4 days and i've generally found it takes two weeks of 8mg a day after being on H to get any proper benefit (feeling like I'd rather have them over H) out of them other than avoiding withdrawals, and then after that unless you start reducing the amount stopping taking 8mg will be worse than a H withdrawal.

Only take one of the Subs when you're in full withdrawal (12 - 24 hrs after your last H) to get started otherwise you will feel really shit. Honestly man I really don't envy your position, I've had enough withdrawals to see that you're fucked as soon as you run out of money/lose access to gear/try to quit. The amount of subs you currently have isn't going to do shit. Sorry don't mean to be a downer, just being a realist.

I have seen this so many times. You are either right at the point of going down the path that so many of my friends chose or already well down that road. A few managed to get off that path but most it turned into armed robbery and gaol or prostitution. They were the ones that didn't die. Luckily the ten or so times i tried it and it was super high grade #4 iv i never really enjoyed it. The vomiting turned me off. There are plenty of drugs that you can toy with and get away with it. H is not one of them from my experience.

Probably the best you can realistically hope for with heroin is to stop enjoying it before you get a bad enough habit to require medication to ease you off it.

Probably the best you can realistically hope for with heroin is to stop enjoying it before you get a bad enough habit to require medication to ease you off it.

Unfortunately, that ain't gonna happen. You either love it, hate it, or hate it but keep trying until you love it. The ones that hate it are in the minority, but stand a chance of getting out before it's too late. The others are, quite frankly, fucked...

Hey guys, ive been shooting h since I was 17 been smoking it since I was 16. I started doing it cause older kids I was hanging with we're and I thought it was cool. Seriously I hate thinking I'm a huge junkie because I was a stupid kid but yeah anyways I got clean for a year had a job and every thing but recently relapsed. I smoked like a balloon (.02) and the next day I went to the needle. That was like a month ago today's the first day I've been broke I shot some meth I found to try to make me feel better but withdrawal is so shitty there's really nothing you can do on the 2nd I'm getting back on subs my doctor's closed there doors and I lost my subs last time I didn't find another doc cause I just wanted to be done when I tried quitting them cold turkey I relapsed. I scower this site when I need support and thought maybe my post would help some one.

Unfortunately, that ain't gonna happen. You either love it, hate it, or hate it but keep trying until you love it. The ones that hate it are in the minority, but stand a chance of getting out before it's too late. The others are, quite frankly, fucked...
I kept trying it, it was as good as it gets as Cabramatta a suburb of Sydney was basically smack central with Vietnamese gangs selling uncut #4. The train to Cabra was called the smack express. There is actually a book on it. But i never really enjoyed it because i just hate vomiting. I kept persisting to see if that would stop but nope it was always the same. I dont mind my oxys but i take them recreationally quite rarely as i prefer to keep my tollerance low for what they are meant for my back pain. But you are right. With very few exceptions maybe 4 people out of say 30 i know that got into it when Aus got flooded with it and the weed dried up the other 26 are either in gaol, on methadone and completely fucked and with no future, aging prostitutes or dead. Its just not a wise choice of action. I dance along the edge with my own drug use but I have managed to walk away from things when i could see the fun becoming need. I guess i am lucky.

hey up - -looks like most of the peeps that use to post have gawn apart from a few....things same here pretty good .25 for 15 8/10 blondins for dark n light. Lucky really as its coming from the turks and they dont really fuck aboit with it - its a business best product sells the most.see yawl soon.

Fuckin hell this thread ùse to be so busy then again I only recognise a handful of me ol muckers hope you're all doing well. Saw something about barbs being a cut. ..that use to be very popular cut not sure now..could always tell if they had over done it as you would be mashed for hours. Took day off today as pay day so normal 3 n 1 just finished the w and 1 b so alls good. Wats itlike outside of London or outside of smackney even. X

Carfentanil going round in the UK? wouldn't mind being in teeside atm. Would like to try it at least once. Although of the superpotent opioids, if I had a choice, I'd far sooner give one of the oripavine derivatives like etorphine or dihydroetorphine a go, since these have some pretty strong epsilon opioid receptor agonist effects in addition to their MOR agonism. Strong fentanyl derivatives I've had (strongest being lofentanil, once) but not really a fentanyl fan, same goes for other fentanyls. Lofentanil was alright, and alfentanil wasn't unpleasant, but fent itself I really don't enjoy much at all, likewise remifentanil or sufentanil. Can't say I'm in a great hurry to test loads of RC fentanyls either.

Carfentanil going round in the UK? wouldn't mind being in teeside atm. Would like to try it at least once. Although of the superpotent opioids, if I had a choice, I'd far sooner give one of the oripavine derivatives like etorphine or dihydroetorphine a go, since these have some pretty strong epsilon opioid receptor agonist effects in addition to their MOR agonism. Strong fentanyl derivatives I've had (strongest being lofentanil, once) but not really a fentanyl fan, same goes for other fentanyls. Lofentanil was alright, and alfentanil wasn't unpleasant, but fent itself I really don't enjoy much at all, likewise remifentanil or sufentanil. Can't say I'm in a great hurry to test loads of RC fentanyls either.

How would you have tried remifentanil? Its never prescribed outside of an operating theatre...

You don't know LC then. The man is borderline genius tbh.

You don't know LC then. The man is borderline genius tbh.

No...I do know him. I read the forum...

But remifentanil isn't something an amateur chemist can make at home.

It isn't like crystal meth, heroin, desomorphine etc.

Jus sayin that although it's not prescribed, it doesn't mean it's not available to one who is 'in the know' - as LC undoubtedly is...

Honestly though mate, unless he's in the know with a bent consultant aesthetist or has had it diverted feom Martindale (who are the sole NHS suppliers....it's so rare it's isn't even supplied through a third party distributor like Allied) I just can't see it.

I could be wrong but unicorn shit is easier to get that remifentanil.