• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

Aye I know. Sub(utex)oxone was the original before the generics came out... I only recently found out that the Nalaxone in them is completely useless as a tool to stop IV Bupe abuse as Bupe has a higher affinity than the Nalaxone..

They've never fucked with my head, just always put me into wothdrawrls for a few days no matter how long I wait after my last use.. I like to throw MXE/Ket on top for the dissociative affect.. :D

I'd take them over methadone every single time.. I'd sooner stay on heroin than methadone tbh. That's just me though and I have weird ways..

@ -Julie... You'll do as you do, you know as well as anyone the risks. If I had to put money on anyone having the strength to commit to not using whilst holding on to some for another it would be you...

You'll be right whatever you do... <3

They were very popular when i was in prison,crushed and snorted.But that could have had something to do with the drought.One girl told me that it is more of an awake buzz,so you are up all night and sleepy all day,which doesn't fit too well with prison life.Not for me anyways.
It's always made me sick for a few days too and the one time i did get clean,i jumped off about 8mg,but used Ket to ride out the W/Ds.Probably lasted about a month before a relapse.Longest till now.And it has been months now,but I do have my morphine script,for genuine pain so not monitored by Addiction services or pharmacys monitoring me.I also never take more than my dose.No point really as am on 400mg a day.
Def easier to get off gear than meth-any day
I found that the longer i pondered over whether I would score,eventually I would just say "what the fuck?I know I'm gonna score so stop torturing yourself".If you can't be honest with yourself,you can't be honest with anyone.
Have to say though,it is not just the risk of you relapsing-there is also always a very real risk of you getting pulled up and searched by the cops and that isn't going to be good for either of you.So,it is a bit selfish.But the longer you keep doing it for her,the more she will expect it from you,until it just becomes normalcy.

They told me today I was mean't to take them as soon as I got home not spread them out like I did, oops, no bother now though, got my 6mg this morning then had my meeting at half 12 with the nurse, I had to run from work to make the appointment and was sweating buckets as a result, the nurse seemed to think I was in withdrawal and possibly lying about running from work and so I was given 2mg on the spot, which didn't fuss me much as I did actually have some tingles going on up my back, i'm on 8mg now, and they are taken all in one dose once a day. which is going to make the nights suck the next week or so whilst I get used to them as I pick them up at about 7:30am, valium before bed should help though.

Well, the deed is done now. I scored for Jess -- just her amount this time, not what I'd normally get if we were sharing it 50:50. I took out just enough for a taste test, just about 50 cm. (once round a 15 by 15 square of foil; allowing 1 cm. margins all round, that'd be 52 cm. for the first circuit). That much wouldn't even normally give me a noticeable comedown at no tolerance; so I doubt it will have interfered much with my recovering endorphin factory. In fact it's put a bit of a spring in my step.

As for the rest of the gear, that is now in the care of Her Majesty's servants; all save for about the same amount again, which is stashed in a very awkward-to-get-to place, for when I really need it.

I think this is a favourable outcome for all concerned .....

Well, the deed is done now. I scored for Jess -- just her amount this time, not what I'd normally get if we were sharing it 50:50. I took out just enough for a taste test, just about 50 cm. (once round a 15 by 15 square of foil; allowing 1 cm. margins all round, that'd be 52 cm. for the first circuit). That much wouldn't even normally give me a noticeable comedown at no tolerance; so I doubt it will have interfered much with my recovering endorphin factory. In fact it's put a bit of a spring in my step.

As for the rest of the gear, that is now in the care of Her Majesty's servants; all save for about the same amount again, which is stashed in a very awkward-to-get-to place, for when I really need it.

I think this is a favourable outcome for all concerned .....

So you scored just enough for Jess, but you've taken your 'carriage fee', and have the same again stashed for when you 'really need it?' Hmmm, sounds like a typical case of 'using each other' to me. She asks you to score for her knowing you won't refuse because you want it as much as she does. You score for her because 'it's Jess', but you're glad she asked because you want it as much as she does and it provides you with an excuse to score (and put a little away for tomorrow).

Sorry to sound cynical Julie, but this perfectly illustrates the junkie mentality to a tee.

Please don't think I'm trying to be a cunt, but now I have the ability to look from the outside in, the thought processes involved are plainly clear to me. Just don't want you to end up a junky for the next god knows how long. Take it easy yeh?

Last edited:
Typical co-dependancy behaviour, see it all the time very hard to dissrupt unless the relationship breaks up. Sorry BJ bjut what you posted is complete nonsense, not only did you try some but you scored the same ampount for yer self which is probably gone by now....madness of addiction, so easy to fool yourself and not even realise youve done it.

It certainly feels a bit like skating on very thin ice. I guess this must be what "co-dependent" means .....

Sorry if i was harsh other day we just care about you n worry is all xxxx

Evey

So you scored just enough for Jess, but you've taken your 'carriage fee', and have the same again stashed for when you 'really need it?' Hmmm, sounds like a typical case of 'using each other' to me. She asks you to score for her knowing you won't refuse because you want it as much as she does. You score for her because 'it's Jess', but you're glad she asked because you want it as much as she does and it provides you with an excuse to score (and put a little away for tomorrow).

Sorry to sound cynical Julie, but this perfectly illustrates the junkie mentality to a tee.

Please don't think I'm trying to be a cunt, but now I have the ability to look from the outside in, the thought processes involved are plainly clear to me. Just don't want you to end up a junky for the next god knows how long. Take it easy yeh?

he's hit the nail on the head here jules.

i kind of know the answer to this silly question but here goes....

i have been struggling with the abstinence (heroin cravings) route lately. i was smoking about a g of good brown for a few years and quit cold turkey amd have been clean for 5 mmonths.

however, i have recently been playing around with codeine (500-600mg), dhc (~400-500mg) and methadone (~60-70mg) fairly infrequently as well as benzos and can see where this is going.

my question is: are there many addicts that have stated on low dose bupe maintenence (~2mg) with weekly carry outs who have skipped their subs and had a nice smoke as a once/twice MAX treat?

i'm just really scared where this recent dabbling is leading and can see it leading diwn the slippery slope of heroin addiction.

my thought is that the subbies could kill the cravings/block the smack, yet still allow the occasional indulgence.

amy exp./success with this? or am i beng naive?

^^ you know the answer to that - drugs is drugs and if you 'dabble' or have the 'occasional indulgence' there is only one outcome....

^^ you know the answer to that - drugs is drugs and if you 'dabble' or have the 'occasional indulgence' there is only one outcome....

not often I say this but Blondin is right.
We are all addicts.if you take away that addiction,there is a big hole to fill and most will replace it with another addiction.for heroin addicts this is often benzos and/or alcohol.But you can also choose to fill that space with an addiction that is good for you,like exercise,meditation/prayer,doing good shit.
I was hopelessly addicted to diet and exercise and inevitably took it too far.after having my kids i weighed in at 14 stone.you never know where you are gonna land after having 2 kids close together.within 6 months,i weighed in at 7stone.
I was eating 100 cals a day-that's 2 apples or a plate of steamed broccoli.running miles,attending exercise to music step classes with weights and even getting up in the night and going at it on the exercise bike(you don't sleep much when you only eat 100 cals a day).1,000 cals a day is recommended for a woman losing weight,so like every addict,it had to be extreme.so i wind up in the hospital on refeeding program.won't go into details but this is not nice.
so when you replace your addiction,choose carefully and act carefully in choosing your replacement addiction.
once an addict,always an addict

Just been reading about Imodium as a combat for opiate withdrawls (not just for the skitters) here on Bluelight.

Aye, seriously?

If it works as well as some say why does anybody suffer at all, if a remedy is available OTC at your nearest Tesco Extra?

I just took 12mg, I've been in mild withdrawl since Saturday/Sunday, legs and lower back were annoying the hell out of me, I'll see if it works.

Just been reading about Imodium as a combat for opiate withdrawls (not just for the skitters) here on Bluelight.

Aye, seriously?

If it works as well as some say why does anybody suffer at all, if a remedy is available OTC at your nearest Tesco Extra?

I just took 12mg, I've been in mild withdrawl since Saturday/Sunday, legs and lower back were annoying the hell out of me, I'll see if it works.

Didn't work at all for me not even for the diarrhoea. that's jst me though.

Didn't work at all for me not even for the diarrhoea. that's jst me though.

Seemed to sort out my back and legs, felt more comfortable, although still a shite nights sleep for the third day in a row; however, I feel pretty darn good today at work.

Immodium contains an opioid- loperamide which if taken in the right dosage can help with WD's ....there is info in the site about it.

Aye, I had a wee gander through some old threads, interesting.

How come it's not prescribed by doctors to junkies?

cos they can only prescribe certain meds for different ailments so for gear its basically 'done. subs, mst, df's all dependent if its nhs or private. Any way its cheap to buy.

there's a chance my subutex prescription was fucked up (printed in a rush) the pharmacist today said something vaguely about me not having a prescription as I was leaving in a rush to get to work (got one for two weeks two days ago and gave it to the pharmacist yesterday morning, i'm worried now that they might have accidentally put "2 days" instead of "2 weeks" on it... i'm probably just being paranoid but I had my last 8mg this morning at 7:30am if I don't get my dose tomorrow morning what am I looking at withdrawal wise this weekend? The only evidence that I have that could show the pharmacst a mistake has been made is that my next lifeline appointment is on the 28th.. and the obvious point that there'd be no reason to give me a two day 8mg prescription, can I do much but score H tomorrow afternoon if I feel shit?