• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Heroin discussion v.21 -- Big shout out to kkattastic :)

Is it normal to lose your sense of temperature regulation after discontinuing opiate use?
IME, yes. Over 2 months off Smack/Fentanyl and I'm still frequently drenched in hot sweats. The chills and sensitivity to cold ended after 4 weeks or so, but now I'm almost constantly boiling.

trip2themoon--theyre just injecting poppy tea. theyre being sick through a mix of being high and all the shit theyre injecting.

trip2themoon--theyre just injecting poppy tea. theyre being sick through a mix of being high and all the shit theyre injecting.

totally.
it isn't even heroin-that was proven
that takes a lot more organisation and procedures

yeah it was barely morphine, very crudely synthed. They were puking cus of all the plant material and other nasty alkaloids, still in the product. Id say no thanks personally if i were offered it, i especially wouldnt IV that shit no chance.

I have very small veins-had them scanned at the hospital so they are very hard to hit and it is not through my own abuse.
But I almost lost an arm trying to get a hit,so I promised myself that I would never try to IV anything unless it was made to IV(like midazolam)
lying in a hospital bed,having the dead flesh cut from you every day and the smell of rot,added to the fact that you are thinking how you are going to cope with 1 arm
that shit they made,i wouldn't touch it with your pole

I have very small veins-had them scanned at the hospital so they are very hard to hit and it is not through my own abuse.
But I almost lost an arm trying to get a hit,so I promised myself that I would never try to IV anything unless it was made to IV(like midazolam)
lying in a hospital bed,having the dead flesh cut from you every day and the smell of rot,added to the fact that you are thinking how you are going to cope with 1 arm
that shit they made,i wouldn't touch it with your pole

They made a spliff out of it. It can't be that bad if they are choosing it over street smack and they sell a fair bit too.

Anyone familiar with "finest #3 heroin" that feels like a fucking benzo when smoked?

yeah tell me about it some crazy shit went down after that shit, but weirdly at first u couldnt really tell ote was wrong as all teh gear round then was shit and tasted a bit dodgy anyway, then 10 mins later after it kicked in u didnt know wot the fuck u were doing. that was some weird shit. And i think iirc it had a redish colour as a powder. I unfortunately had it on 2/3 occasions and every time i had blackouts in my memory after using for a few hours, and was told storys of what went down. scary crazy shit. especially after IVing that nasty shit

OMG what did I just tell you soccer! I don't believe you're spam just daft.

YOU.
CANNOT
SOURCE
ON
BL.

I don't mean to be rude here but you've been told quite politely on multiple occasions this morning. This is not a sourcing site!

A number of news items today reporting the increase in Heroin Deaths by OD in UK.
We all knew this would happen once the quality of street level gear increased again
does this mean the drought is finally over?

I do worry that the recent mass availability of Fentanyl analogues will make Heroin even more dangerous than it already is.

This past year or so I haven't been using,I just cry at any old little thing on a video or on the tv.what's wrong with me?

It takes fuck all to start me blarting when im recovering from a rattle. You've just had a delayed reaction Kat as you've drastically reduced your opiate use, but over a long period of time since you first swapped your juice for fentanyl. You subsequent opiate use, especially street heroin, has probably decreased by anywhere up to 90% if you think about it, considering the poor oral bioavailability of your current maintainence prescription, Morphine Sulphate Tablets.

The feelings of over emotion and the ability to cry easily are very common occurences in opiate withdrawl, but your average user who simply cold turkeys from street heroin will have this sort of thing just slap them in the face out of nowhere. Its just your real emotions coming back to life after being surpressed for so long - it just may have been a latent effect in your position possibly because of the points I have raised above.

Stee xx

yeah me too, in the last 10 odd years ive cried a few times, always while rattling or stopping the H and sticking to my script, and sometimes its silly shit, that sets u off. The first time it happened i didnt know why. But i started to see a pattern and figured it out soon enough. That drug really fucks with u in more ways than u realise. I hate being emotional from taht shit, like u say stee sometimes it just comes on like a slap in the face. Gears still fluctuating a bit round my way tho its mostly goood so cant really complain. Hows the shit round other peoples way?

yeah me too, in the last 10 odd years ive cried a few times, always while rattling or stopping the H and sticking to my script, and sometimes its silly shit, that sets u off. The first time it happened i didnt know why. But i started to see a pattern and figured it out soon enough. That drug really fucks with u in more ways than u realise. I hate being emotional from taht shit, like u say stee sometimes it just comes on like a slap in the face. Gears still fluctuating a bit round my way tho its mostly goood so cant really complain. Hows the shit round other peoples way?

depends on your sources
from what i know,good gear can be found but it is still expensive
will we ever recover from this friggin drought?
you got me wanting some gear now,stee!!
Had my 1st shower in 3 weeks today
wasn't as bad as I thought it would be
This is the only place I can say that and people will understand
I still feel a bit ashamed even saying it here
I do not do any physical activity,enough to work up a sweat anyway

Last edited:
^^this--its free.
it will get you high, but will fuck you up if done regularly really badly. really dangerous; they should plug it.

and on crying at nothing during opiate wd, its because life basically hurts. because youve been blasting yourself with opiate for so long, your body stops producing its own natural opioids, so until it does, youre feeling every little bit of physical and emotional pain.

i sometimes almost enjoy it. it's FUCKING AWFUL! but it sure puts things into perspective!

and on crying at nothing during opiate wd, its because life basically hurts. because youve been blasting yourself with opiate for so long, your body stops producing its own natural opioids, so until it does, youre feeling every little bit of physical and emotional pain.

i sometimes almost enjoy it. it's FUCKING AWFUL! but it sure puts things into perspective!

yeah,you can fully see all the damage you have done to your life and those of your loved ones
yet still you can't help craving more
especially if you are in physical withdrawal
after a long habit,the physical bit is the hardest bit to get through
but then comes filling your time-time that used to be used for scoring and using