• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Film Recommendations v6 - Nominated five times

Been re-watching Game of Thrones Season 6. So fucking good... it's a shame that high quality fancy tv series/films aren't more of a thing. Most of them are pure shite... love me some elves/dragons etc though.

Been re-watching Game of Thrones Season 6. So fucking good... it's a shame that high quality fancy tv series/films aren't more of a thing. Most of them are pure shite... love me some elves/dragons etc though.

I gave up on it ages ago - not sure what season as it just got so samey.

Have you seen Penny Dreadful or Taboo ? Both great watching.

Bit old now though but 'Black Mirrors' are really worth watching.

First time I watched Black Mirror was with some old flatmates in uni during the latter half of an acid trip. It was the 'Fifteen Million Merits' episode and it was one of the most intensely bleak viewing experiences of my life. In a gripping sort of way though.

It's a great movie Bella

The other one that I enjoyed (hubby hated it) was 'Split' - Three girls are kidnapped by a man with a diagnosed 23 distinct personalities, and must try and escape before the apparent emergence of a frightful new 24th.

It was great upto a certain point then it sort of got a bit weird - give it a watch if you can.

A film about a nutter that has kidnapped three girls, called 'Split'? Is that referring to his personality or what happens to the girls? Big feller is he? :!

Lol, I'm about to stick it on now. I hope it is the former as I'm still probably a bit hungover for James McAvoy causing serious damage with his dong.

Saw Suicide Squad Saturday morn - really enjoyed it - much better than BvS: DOJ - Although I had now problem with the general structure (i.e the through plot set against the flashbacks) something just felt a little off about the pacing of the whole thing - with one more edit this could have been amazing.

Loved al the performances and new characters - fucking Margot Robbie is just the definition of smoking fucking hot.

Just have to inquire... what in the name of the lawdy was there to enjoy about Suicide Squad? One of only two films in my entire lifetime I had to turn off well before the end because it was so utterly, utterly insufferable. I mean I can watch some godawful shite but that unadulterated turd went above and beyond. I literally would not know how to begin to defend such execrable cinematic excrement. I am clearly missing something here. If you can furnish me with one - just one - reason why this turd sandwich of a yawnsome mess was worth watching I would willingly suck your actual cock. Seriously, wtf am I missing with this genuinely unwatchable piece of shit?!? 8(

I've had to switch off suicide squad after about 10 minutes imo it's utter garbish...

I've had to switch off suicide squad after about 10 minutes imo it's utter garbish...

I'd go further. I mean there are shitey films that come out week upon week, year upon year. But nothing since Dodgeball has made me actually get up and switch the pile o' shite off. That's some rarefied company. Words fail me as to just how fukkin poopy that dogshit-onna-bun that thing was. Genuinely unwatchable and perhaps the beginning of the end of cinema as an overall form imo. Inexcusable in every way.

I dont know anyone that actually watched suicide squad who said anything positive at all about it. One friend compared it to Boxing Helena...that says it all.

I fukkin' love Boxing Helena. Amazing film. You... have friends... who are friends. No need to delve deeper on this one, eh? ;)

OVRbBJK.jpg