European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion V. I forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes-really like Lorivan. Like you say its not really sedating and quite enjoyable. These days I seem to stick with valium as I enjoy the feeling at low dose and I fall asleep on higher ones so I can't take more and more.

I might ask my home psych once I leave the ward about getting changed back to diazepam. It has a stronger and faster effect on me than lorazepam. I'll miss lorazepam, because, as I said, it has a quality all of its own, and I might not be able to get a dose equivalent to my lorazepam dose (I had 2mg twice daily, which sounds okay to psychs, but 10mg diazepam twice daily sounds like a lot to psychs), but it might be worth it to get rid of my residual anxiety and agitation problems.

I might ask my home psych once I leave the ward about getting changed back to diazepam. It has a stronger and faster effect on me than lorazepam. I'll miss lorazepam, because, as I said, it has a quality all of its own, and I might not be able to get a dose equivalent to my lorazepam dose (I had 2mg twice daily, which sounds okay to psychs, but 10mg diazepam twice daily sounds like a lot to psychs), but it might be worth it to get rid of my residual anxiety and agitation problems.

20mg Valium per day? Yes stick at that dose :)

neone combined clonaz with etiz? im tapering but strugglig so had 1.5mg of clonaz with 5mg of etiz, my tolerance has been at 8mg etiz, think i let myself dwn, no bad interactions tho, took the clonaz 5 minutes before the etiz, should be ok in the morning?

Going ct from 24mg of bupe at the moment and it's so easy that if things don't start getting worse by week two I'll be tempted to just get rid of the benzos too (which will be hard I guess, but then I expected this to be hard too).

Mm.. people do look out for each other, but the amount of dicksizing and competetive drugtaking in here lately is pretty shocking. Tis one of the reason I've been posting less lately.. can't say I massively fit in with the majority when I'm not getting shitfaced every night. :\

Believe me, I'm REALLY trying to fight the good fight on that one sister.

Sorry, I just had to.

It didn't, I manned up and said I'm coming off. I want to get off the nenzos before august but that's going to mean another detox on the spin and I think my body needs recovery.

Dude, I presumer you have absolutely zero idea of what it's like having a 24mg bupe script cut off dead. There's some dicksizing for you right there, who's gone ct from more than 24mg bupe?

Dude, cool yer jets. It was just a joke. Take a step back, swallow that pride, and it's just objectively funny. I'd have thought the same had the words been mine. :)

And whilst I've never had a 24mg script suddenly cut off, I know a lot more about that kind of thing than perhaps you're giving me credit for.

Good luck with your recovery.

See where's the HR...

"yes mate those blisters are safe and correct dosage"
"no mate they're sketch, xxx contaminants"

The loose blues seem to be better than the blistered, got 10 of each of them inside me and 10 etizenst, and it isn't helping much.

i found etizest no better or worse than the blue pellets except the nice blister packaging. that amount would knock me out if not turn me into a zombie.

spelt etizest and benzos wrong once or twice but yeah, you seem pretty coherent as far as your typing of posts goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.