• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

E658 100mg Morphine question

But can I please get an answer I should mix it into water, cause everyone seems to skip that question.

I wasn't understanding what you were asking. I see no reason you would mix crushed morphine into water? If it's to help absorb it, then it's not going to make much of a difference if you swallow powder followed by water or powder mixed with water.

Last edited:
^Ok, don't reply to the substance of my post, just the first word. That will suffice.

Like I said, you can find all kinds of references for this. This says 8.3 - 16.6mg oxycodone is equal to 100mg morphine, which is also a bit skewed if you ask me. But my main point was that I said it was my personal opinion, and you still felt you should correct me. I do not understand why.

^The fact is that your notion gained by your personal subjective experience is irrelevant, as is mine, as my subjective thoughts are that morphine has a stronger high than oxycodone, being a true opiate. Another person might prefer hydrocodone, or tramadol.

Truth first.

^I agree with you. I was trying to say that in my post when describing the absorption, but maybe it was confusingly worded. Knowing me, that it totally likely. Sorry if that was the case.

I think we can agree that the bottom line is that morphine absorption is fickle.

^Morphine is good to IV, yet the pharm companies make it dangerous. I always dose orally for that reason days, and just accept loss of BA as the price for health.

Oxycodone has a good rush via insufflation and CWE (and IV, yet the same applies as above), yet it's duration (2.5-3 hours) always makes me sad.

I began my opiate/opioid habit with a one year methadone spree, so I look for duration in opiates/opioids. I have to say though, hydromorphone is my OOC thus far.

*cough* morphine still sucks *cough*. lol I actually think that since now I've taken the oxycodone and morphine I'm not getting much euphoria out of vicodin or even tramadol anymore. Today I just got really tired and opiate high, I wanted the euphoria though. Either it was because I was slightly tired and it just enhanced that or other opiates are messing with my high. Though I've never gotten tired from an opiate and I have a hard time getting tired ( I have frequent insomnia ). Either way I'm just going to take a break since it's expensive and I'm not getting what I want and I don't want to abuse them during a rough period in my life. Oh well.

These ethex morphine pills can NOT be IV'd. They have large amounts of wax and will gel up as soon as water hits them. Best bet is rectally, but it can still be kinda hard with these.

-lenses

new post for an old thread

%)
I am prescribed these 100 mg morphine pills.
oblong, blue with imprint E658 and 100.

When you are in pain and given the choice, Swallow the pill and get slight relief in 15 or 20 minutes OR iv the darn thing and get relief before the needle leaves your vein you will most likely choose the latter.
As do I and this is my routine.....cut the pill in half and sit close by. draw up 150 units of water and then skeet it into the spoon. I have found that I must be prepared or else my shot will turn to goo. so I have my filters (3 balls of cotton the size of a tic-tac) handy. I boil the water briskly over a votif candle and then sit it down and drop in the pill. Then daub gently and the pill will disolve then stir a little.
Then drop in the cotton in a straight line and then draw it up. It will yeild about 80-90 units of pretty blue medicine. I am then left with blue goop in my spoon and it contains a small amount of morph so I save it in a plastic baggie for desperate times that is sure to come.
After I iv....I get a "pin and needle" rush. Strangely I feel the tingle everywhere that I feel pain the most.
I wait about two hours and then do the other half and then go to my room and drop lit ciggarettes on the floor as I nod out and slobber on myself and I love every damn minute of it!=D<3=D